Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

razr fit custom shaft adapter tip size

razr fit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jprox

jprox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51482
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

Does anyone know the  adapter size used for RF with custom shaft? is it .350 or .335?  i bought a RF 3w with a GD  DI7 and was wondering if they are using .335's or are the shimmed .350... I'm sure it's covered here before but I can't seem to find it......
  thanks guy's.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 onetime19

onetime19

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122469
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Look's like the driver and fw are .350

http://www.golf-topi...-sizes-s/65.htm

#3 jprox

jprox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51482
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

the stock shafts are .350 for sure, but what about the custom ordered high end offerings.  wonder if anyone pulled a custom razr shaft?

Also tagged with razr fit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors