Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Help getting on LONG COVE in Hilton Head, SC - also condition of Harbor Town

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NCGolfDude

NCGolfDude

NCGolfDude

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 516 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119238
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

I'd like to know what the conditions are like at harbor town-- have never played that course but have walked around it a bunch---- should i play it next week or not?
Long Cove-- I know it's private--- can anybody out there help me get on LC next week?
Thanks a ton.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 CPSOX

CPSOX

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4622
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

I just played both....Long Cove is in better condition than Harbour Town, but both were reasonable for just been overseeded. Old Tabby Links on Spring Island is better than both, IMO.

#3 Imp

Imp

Fueled

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130204
  • Handicap:10.3
GolfWRX Likes : 678

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Also just played Harbour Town... and I find that Hilton Head National is always in much better condition that HT. If you've never played it before, and really want to, play HT. The money is on the finishing holes. But if that $$ isn't burning that big of a hole in your pocket making you play there, as CPSOX said... other courses beckon.

At least this time I had a better forecaddy experience at HT,

--kC
RBZ 9 Tour/Fujikura Fuel 60S Masters Ed
RBZ 3W/4H / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons
Scratch 8620 54/58. TM Trip Winner-Doral
I'm like Rhyno the Hampster in Bolt.
Overly enthusiastic about everything
with no inner dialog filter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors