Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

smallest/lightest stand bag with the biggest pockets???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmvargas

jmvargas

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,493 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59492
GolfWRX Likes : 265

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

i am in the market for the smallest and lightest stand bag i can find  BUT with the biggest pockets and can still hold 14 clubs..

..not with the most pockets but with the biggest---or at least with one(1) really big pocket..

i currently use an old IZZO which has one(1) really big pocket but can only hold about 10 clubs without them fitting like sardines..

i have a really beautiful adidas tour staff stand bag which can hold 14 clubs but the pockets are too small for what i need to put..

i have a rather biggish--about 10" x7"x7"--expandable Victorinox utility bag which contains my extra gloves,balls,tees,money,celphone,meds, etcc which i would like to fit in the largest pocket as it contains practially all i would need to play at any given time..

the other pockets would just be for raingear, extra clothes and maybe a rangefinder...

if the big pocket could fit my shoes that would be great but not a must..

i also do a lot of traveling by plane so i need it to be as light a** possible to save on extra baggage charges if any..

i would appreciate any suggestions and thank you for any replies..

Edited by jmvargas, 21 November 2012 - 02:24 AM.

Giga HS781 11.5* driver/TEE xcg5 12*
TEE xcg5 15* 3W/xcg6 18* 5W
TEE xcg6 21* 7W/V-steel 24* 9W
Adams V4 3H-7H,forged irons 6-LW,
Adidas AG Tour stand bag
Heavy Putter Mid-Weight K4 putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 firstbatch

firstbatch

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53057
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

SM Swift X

0 user(s) are reading this topic