Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Shot of a lifetime today on 18

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aimleft

aimleft

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 176980
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

On the tee box at 18 after a frustration round behind a 4 some of seniors who hit driver on every par 3 (playing at 6500 yds). Pulled a driver over into the right rough about 1 foot away from a fence about 150 from the green.  I was stuck as I am a lefty I had no room between me and the fence for a proper set up. So, I pulled at 21* hybrid flipped it upside down and took a couple of practice swings right handed (i am a lefty).  Took a rip at it and "bang" flushed a nice little punch shot that rolled up nicely on the green about 15 foot to birdie land (missed the putt).  

i joked with my playing partner that i won't even try this shot again because I statistics say that I will miss the 1,000,000 :)

Anyone else have some stories of great rescue shots?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors