Edited by EzDuzIt, 21 December 2012 - 07:13 PM.
How big or small of a role does golf play in your life .... ??
Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:20 AM
* Play 5 times a week during season, often times by myself so that I can work on my game. I like playing with the guys on the weekends or in local tournaments.
* Have already made plans to work with Doc Suttie on my full swing and James Seickmann on my short game next year.
* Meeting with a level 3 TPI instructor the first week of January. At 57 years old, I'm trying to get in fighting shape again:-)
* Have started the past 8 seasons by going to FL to take lessons.
* Have dedicated my 3rd bedroom to be used as a practice area.
* Often DVR tournaments (PGA and LPGA) so that I can watch them after playing.
* Traveled 4 hours to the Women's U.S. Open last year and 2 1/2 hours to the Ryder Cup.
* I love the game and what it has added to my life. But, if I had to choose between my daughter and golf... golf would be gone in a heartbeat!
Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:54 PM