Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

How big or small of a role does golf play in your life .... ??

63 replies to this topic

#1 saltrunner

saltrunner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 209907
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I have played sports my whole life. I enjoy the competition not only with others but challenging myself and given that it's been a way of life for my family and me I wouldn't know what else to do if I wasn't always thinking about trying to figure out how to get better whether that be Golf, Mountain biking, fishing tournaments, etc... When I was a kid growing up that meant football,baseball,basketball but now in my 40's I have really focused on Golf. I have played golf now for about 12 yrs on and off but here in the last 3yrs I have really gotten serious about improving. I enjoy the outdoors and being out on the beautiful fairways and enjoying the scenery and also tell myself it's not just golf it's excercise but getting down to the nitty gritty over the last few years I have really focused on wanting to get better and for me better would be a single digit handicap. So I practice.. I am always practicing... I go to the range twice a week and play at least once on the weekend. That may not seem like much to some of you but in between those visits to the range and my weekend round I am always practicing.... I have for the most part turned the upstairs family room into a mini golf academy haha!  I can take a full swing with up to an 8 iron with foam practice balls and I have a 3 hole putting green  that I putt on every night or almost every night. I also have a chipping net I chip into almost every night I have weighted clubs all over the house that I am always swinging and of course the golf channel is on most of the time. I have my PGA pro on speed dial and I know him well enough that I can text him or shoot an email with questions whenever I want and he answers pretty quick. I am just wondering how I rank among the golf nuts of the world lol!! How much of your life is dedicated to golf ? What is your weekly golf routine ? How much golf do you watch ?  I know most of us aren't pros and have full time jobs and kids and family so what we do is for sheer love of the game. How big or little is golf a part of your life ?

TM R11s driver
Ping I15 3 wood
TM Burner 2.0 Hybrids 21 and 24 deg
Mizuno JPX800 Pro irons with Project X 5.5 shafts   P-5iron
Callaway X Grind Wedges
TM Ghost Spider Belly Putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 saltrunner

saltrunner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

I guess we have some a lot of sidliners here not very much  passion for the game

#3 mgilly200

mgilly200

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 488 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72920
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

I'm pretty much with you man. Once or twice to the range in season, at least one round on the weekend. Play hooky from time to time during the week when I can to play somewhere besides the local muni at a nice rate. But, I'm always thinking about it and finding ways to improve in any way I can. I worked my way from a 15 to a 6 in a shortish amount of time and all I can think about it scratch at some point.

I've committed myself to bettering my mind and body to the fullest and planning on competing more next season, but I have to remember that its a hobby, just one that I'm passionate about. Golf channel is a staple in the house and this board is pinned in my chrome browser, I find I'm here in between every work related task.
910 D3 8.5* KK Tini X
X Hot Pro 15*
910 H 21* Ahina
Adams CB1 4-GW PX 6.0
Cleveland CG 15 54* 58*
Clevlenad Classic Black Platinum

#4 saltrunner

saltrunner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postmgilly200, on 20 November 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

I'm pretty much with you man. Once or twice to the range in season, at least one round on the weekend. Play hooky from time to time during the week when I can to play somewhere besides the local muni at a nice rate. But, I'm always thinking about it and finding ways to improve in any way I can. I worked my way from a 15 to a 6 in a shortish amount of time and all I can think about it scratch at some point.

I've committed myself to bettering my mind and body to the fullest and planning on competing more next season, but I have to remember that its a hobby, just one that I'm passionate about. Golf channel is a staple in the house and this board is pinned in my chrome browser, I find I'm here in between every work related task.

yea mcgilly I feel ya man...... I am exactly the same way!

#5 RRFireblade

RRFireblade

AKA Jay.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,935 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23410
  • Handicap:+6.3
  • Ebay ID:RRFireblade
GolfWRX Likes : 1367

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

It is my life.  It's what I do and why I do it.

RFE 8.5* XS
RHT #3 XS
Cally MB 3i-9i PX 7.0
Cally Forged 52*/56*/60*
Scotty Studio Select Custom

#6 tesuquegolfer

tesuquegolfer

Major Winner

• 1,408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116652
  • Handicap:4.3
GolfWRX Likes : 292

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Golf is a major thing in my life.  I often wonder what I would do if I didn't have golf.  I love to practice and would spend hours every day if I could.  I go to the range about 3 times a week for about an hour as that is all the time I can spare.  I play at least once a week.  I love to talk golf, I will stop whatever I am doing to talk golf.  I watch the golf probably 2-3 hours average every evening.  I usually record golf and watch in the evening.  I swing a club almost every evening in the living room.  I am constantly buying golf shoes, clubs, balls...  I go on buddy trips 2-3 times a year and attend LPGA or PGA events once a year.   I am on the golfwrx site every day reading and commenting on golf.  Sometimes it scares me to think I might not be able to play.  I fear that I would suffer sever depression.  I am truly obsessed.  I have thought of ways where I could quit my job and play golf every day.  Often I think I would rather play golf daily and live frugally sleeping in my truck instead of working my 6 figure salaried job and going home to my nice house and wife every night.  It will be interesting to see what I will be doing in 2-3 years.

#7 Animal Chin

Animal Chin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101025
  • Ebay ID:juleswinnfield0
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Huge part.  I'm a golf bum. No motivation, no goals, just golf.

#8 mgilly200

mgilly200

Advanced

• 488 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72920
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostRRFireblade, on 20 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

From post I've seen, you are pro right?
910 D3 8.5* KK Tini X
X Hot Pro 15*
910 H 21* Ahina
Adams CB1 4-GW PX 6.0
Cleveland CG 15 54* 58*
Clevlenad Classic Black Platinum

#9 RRFireblade

RRFireblade

AKA Jay.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,935 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23410
  • Handicap:+6.3
  • Ebay ID:RRFireblade
GolfWRX Likes : 1367

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

View Postmgilly200, on 20 November 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

View PostRRFireblade, on 20 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

From post I've seen, you are pro right?

Playing golf is my current full time job , yes.
RFE 8.5* XS
RHT #3 XS
Cally MB 3i-9i PX 7.0
Cally Forged 52*/56*/60*
Scotty Studio Select Custom

#10 Willie Malay

Willie Malay

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183598
GolfWRX Likes : 458

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'll play in streaks, then not play for a while. I like to play,  but it nor anything else is 'my life'.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 rvgolfer

rvgolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146939
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

View Postsaltrunner, on 20 November 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

I have played sports my whole life. I enjoy the competition not only with others but challenging myself and given that it's been a way of life for my family and me I wouldn't know what else to do if I wasn't always thinking about trying to figure out how to get better whether that be Golf, Mountain biking, fishing tournaments, etc... When I was a kid growing up that meant football,baseball,basketball but now in my 40's I have really focused on Golf. I have played golf now for about 12 yrs on and off but here in the last 3yrs I have really gotten serious about improving. I enjoy the outdoors and being out on the beautiful fairways and enjoying the scenery and also tell myself it's not just golf it's excercise but getting down to the nitty gritty over the last few years I have really focused on wanting to get better and for me better would be a single digit handicap. So I practice.. I am always practicing... I go to the range twice a week and play at least once on the weekend. That may not seem like much to some of you but in between those visits to the range and my weekend round I am always practicing.... I have for the most part turned the upstairs family room into a mini golf academy haha!  I can take a full swing with up to an 8 iron with foam practice balls and I have a 3 hole putting green  that I putt on every night or almost every night. I also have a chipping net I chip into almost every night I have weighted clubs all over the house that I am always swinging and of course the golf channel is on most of the time. I have my PGA pro on speed dial and I know him well enough that I can text him or shoot an email with questions whenever I want and he answers pretty quick. I am just wondering how I rank among the golf nuts of the world lol!! How much of your life is dedicated to golf ? What is your weekly golf routine ? How much golf do you watch ?  I know most of us aren't pros and have full time jobs and kids and family so what we do is for sheer love of the game. How big or little is golf a part of your life ?

TM R11s driver
Ping I15 3 wood
Callaway X Grind Wedges

Seems to me that you are a bit over the top with your golf game.  More due to your age and the fact that you mention family, which I assume you mean kids and wife.  I'd like to see you using we more instead of I.  I also dont want to judge you, just to make the point that we is important and after your kids are grown, there will be plenty of time for I.  I'd also suggest you attempt to get your wife involved as well.

#12 cb24

cb24

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142533
GolfWRX Likes : 113

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

well i play 11+ holes every day so it is definitely a part of my life.  Have been using it for business development and networking so its playing a bigger and bigger role.

#13 Shrapnac

Shrapnac

Cinderella Story

• 1,068 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199518
  • Handicap:Beer
GolfWRX Likes : 397

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

I love golf but working 60 hours a week and having a girlfriend that at least needs a little attention takes a lot of time away from golf.

I'm going to get some sort of indoor setup going so I can at least practice a bit but I don't play or practice as much as I'd like to.

Sundays, at least during the fall and spring I'm playing soccer, that leaves me one day a week to do things other than work. I try and sneak it in when I can but life gets in the way especially now when it's light late and dark early.

#14 cardoustie

cardoustie

-24 in a 2 man scramble

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65255
GolfWRX Likes : 1090

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

TM R11s driver
Ping I15 3 wood
Callaway X Grind Wedges

Like you I was very focused on whatever sport I excelled it.  My trajectory was cross country running, wrestling, hockey, soccer, weightlifting and lastly golf

I enjoy the outdoors, the walk, the comraderie, the change in shots with wind and of course that you can only blame yourself

I am the same as you my friend .. only worse .. though I am forced to take the winter off and ski etc

- 3 or 4 rounds per week
- 2 or 3 range sessions a week
- 200 or so golf books
- 3 golf trips a year
- a basement full of golf equipment ie 12 drivers, 25 fwys, 20 putters, 40 wedges, 6 bags, 2 back up sets of irons, 10 hybrids etc etc
- a man cave / bar area with all my clubs and about 60 pieces of golf art, flags and memorabelia, logo balls etc
- training aids to swing in my warehouse here at work
- too much golf channel
- golf magazine
- 3 instructors
- too many trips to golf stores
- tweaking clubs for swing weight and grip size and lie angle etc

I am over the top for May to Sept
Ping Rapture V2 SPDR-660tr X
Rapture V2 4w 17*, 660TR Kamo X
Ping G25h 20* Fuji TS 904HB X
Ping G25h 23* Fuji TS 904HB X
Ping s55 5-PW. Aldila Tour Proto 125 X
TVD M sm2 53* & 59*,  64.07 sm2
WITB Link

#15 SurfinTurf

SurfinTurf

In like Flynn with my 8802

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115210
GolfWRX Likes : 862

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

inordinate [ɪnˈɔːdɪnɪt]
adj
1. exceeding normal limits; immoderate.  See Synonyms at excessive
2. unrestrained, as in behavior or emotion;

TM '07 Burner TP 8.5 Protopype 80X
TM '07 Burner TP 14.5 PX 10A2
Adams Pro Idea Gold 18 PX HB6
Mizuno MP 32 3-PW DGS300
Cleveland 588 RTG 51/56/60
The Wilson 8802

#16 Halebopp

Halebopp

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184750
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

How big or small of a role does life play in your golf .... ??
D: Ping i20, 9.5*, NV Rip'd 65 X
3&5W: Mizuno MP-650, 15* & 18*
3H: Mizuno MP-650, 19*, Orochi Red, S
4-PW: Mizuno MP-57, Rifle 5.5
Mizuno MP-T4 52.07 & 58.10
Mizuno Bettinardi C-01H/BC-2
WITB Link

#17 Sabertooth2.0

Sabertooth2.0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 200697
  • Ebay ID:asherjackson0406
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Over 100 holes a week, it also keeps me sane... i went from 10+ HI at start of summer and now im a 1.1, no range time i just practice on the course im a member of and only keep scores of tournies or other courses I play. GOLF is the only healthy habit ive had so it means a lot!!!

#18 Mulligan26

Mulligan26

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28075
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

I'm going to make a career out of teaching it, so it's a big part of my life

#19 saltrunner

saltrunner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

View Postrvgolfer, on 20 November 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

TM R11s driver
Ping I15 3 wood
Callaway X Grind Wedges

Seems to me that you are a bit over the top with your golf game.  More due to your age and the fact that you mention family, which I assume you mean kids and wife.  I'd like to see you using we more instead of I.  I also dont want to judge you, just to make the point that we is important and after your kids are grown, there will be plenty of time for I.  I'd also suggest you attempt to get your wife involved as well.

yea my son is a junior golfer who plays on the STPGA Tour in his last 7 events he has 6 2nd's and one 1st place medal.... I am his caddy. My wife loves golf she played with me often until our 8 month old was born ,,, and although she hasnt played as much recently she is out on the range with me and our baby talking with the range owner and just  generally having a good time when we are out on the range.... I am also my daughters softball coach and she used to play but has gone the softball route with is just fine with me. It's definitely  a family affair......!

#20 rvgolfer

rvgolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146939
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Thats the "we" I was referring to,,sounds as if you are really enjoying life.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#21 saltrunner

saltrunner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostCARDY, on 20 November 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

TM R11s driver
Ping I15 3 wood
Callaway X Grind Wedges

Like you I was very focused on whatever sport I excelled it.  My trajectory was cross country running, wrestling, hockey, soccer, weightlifting and lastly golf

I enjoy the outdoors, the walk, the comraderie, the change in shots with wind and of course that you can only blame yourself

I am the same as you my friend .. only worse .. though I am forced to take the winter off and ski etc

- 3 or 4 rounds per week
- 2 or 3 range sessions a week
- 200 or so golf books
- 3 golf trips a year
- a basement full of golf equipment ie 12 drivers, 25 fwys, 20 putters, 40 wedges, 6 bags, 2 back up sets of irons, 10 hybrids etc etc
- a man cave / bar area with all my clubs and about 60 pieces of golf art, flags and memorabelia, logo balls etc
- training aids to swing in my warehouse here at work
- too much golf channel
- golf magazine
- 3 instructors
- too many trips to golf stores
- tweaking clubs for swing weight and grip size and lie angle etc

I am over the top for May to Sept

Props to you my man..... you don't just love the game you live it.........  You are truly a golf nut...... I am glad someone out there enjoys it as much as me and I hope to have things setup the way you do soon

#22 saltrunner

saltrunner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostHalebopp, on 20 November 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

deep .....  or not

#23 BENNYSUPREME

BENNYSUPREME

Major Winner

• 1,940 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37544
  • Handicap:9.3
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

in this order what takes up the most of my time.

Work
Golf
Family
video game.

I play golf even when I tell my self to take a break from it.  If I didn't play golf 2 or 3 time a week, I would just play video games on my time off while the wife is at work.  Since I start playing in march of 06 (28 march,  I have log more then 800 I think.  The first three years 160+ rounds the last 3 years maybe 80 to 100.

Golf is really the only thing I enjoy doing on my free time. So Golf plays a huge part in my life.  It keeps me active and out doors.
Adams Tour LS 9.5(10.5*) w/DI6x
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-PW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 converter
52*/56*/60* 2 Dot Cleveland Reg 588 CBs
WITB Link

#24 rafal

rafal

PM2TM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95401
GolfWRX Likes : 950

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostHalebopp, on 20 November 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

This is the correct way to look at it.  My life provides me with funds to extend itself through food and shelter, plus a bit extra for the necessities such as new clubs.  I do try keep things in balance and not let life overtake the priority that is golf.
TM SLDR S 12*
TM SF 1.0 5W/7W
Ping G25 4-LW
TM DLL 35"

#25 Animal Chin

Animal Chin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101025
  • Ebay ID:juleswinnfield0
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

I've worked hard to put golf as a priority.  Almost 40, no kids, no wife, no house note, truck is paid for.  I left a good job as an asst pro in the rtj golf trail to go back to caddying so I can play more golf.  I have a very understanding girlfriend that doesn't care that that I have no goals other than golfing as much as possible.

I've backdoored my way into some of the most exclusive courses in the country through my lack of motivation to succeed and get a real job.  I don't make a ton of money but I'm not money driven.  I happy driven and golf makes me happy.

#26 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,590 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 774

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

I don't wish for my life to be defined by golf.  It's a fun hobby, my number one hobby, but at the end of the day I'd rather have my wife think I'm a good husband and my kid think I'm a good dad than anyone think I'm a good golfer.  I obviously spend a lot of time on here, but it's mainly during down times

#27 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11865
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:sheppy33
GolfWRX Likes : 240

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

It is important but not the most important. Since it doesnt pay my bills i have other things more important. Like my Real job and family i do set time aside for my golf. I play every weekend and practice at home, I have a net and mat to hit off of at home. I am looking at installing a green to putt on at home. when i work at the one location there is a range close that i will go to at lunch during the week.
TM R1 TP 10.5 Mitsubishi Kai'li
TM RBZ Tour 13 Matrix Xcon 7
TM RBZ Tour HL3 17 UST V2
TM R11 4-pw Project X
TM xFT TP 50, 54, 58 DG Spinner
TM Rossa Ghost Tour AGSI+ FO-74

#28 rafal

rafal

PM2TM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95401
GolfWRX Likes : 950

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostAnimal Chin, on 21 November 2012 - 11:00 AM, said:

I've worked hard to put golf as a priority.  Almost 40, no kids, no wife, no house note, truck is paid for.  I left a good job as an asst pro in the rtj golf trail to go back to caddying so I can play more golf.  I have a very understanding girlfriend that doesn't care that that I have no goals other than golfing as much as possible.

I've backdoored my way into some of the most exclusive courses in the country through my lack of motivation to succeed and get a real job.  I don't make a ton of money but I'm not money driven.  I happy driven and golf makes me happy.

/highfive :good:
TM SLDR S 12*
TM SF 1.0 5W/7W
Ping G25 4-LW
TM DLL 35"

#29 Padre John

Padre John

Padre John

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211279
  • Ebay ID:jgibb19468
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

As a Catholic priest, I use golf in my ministry. I try see the greatness and beauty of  god's creative beauty on the golf course and try and help
Others have a great time on the golf course. But I also compete in several tournaments a year. My congregation loves it when they see that I have done well in a tournament.

God
Family
Golf

#30 Mulligan26

Mulligan26

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28075
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

^ good for you father... I played with a minister yesterday and he was one of the nicest gentlemen ive ever played with. I'll play with men of the cloth any day of the week. Just make sure to tell me your profession before we tee off as I have the tendency to swear like a sailor

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors