Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Titleist CB Irons

Titleist CB Irons Forged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 chiphunt

chiphunt

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147307
  • Ebay ID:chiphunt1
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

I have a set of Titleist 712 CB Irons 5-PW for sale. I will also throw in a well used Titleist CB 3 iron with the same shaft as the rest of the set. These were my gamers for 6 months. I purchased the set from a local Titleist rep. They were his gamers for 6 months before he sold them to me. The irons are standard length and I needed 1/2 inch long so I just went with a different set instead of re-shafting them. They have an upright lie angle, but I'm sure of the exact lie angle specs? These have been used quite a bit but have a lot of life left in them. The 6 iron and 9 iron are the most used as you can tell from the pics. The grips are fairly new and have about 10 rounds on them. The grips are standard size Golf Pride tour velvet with one extra wrap. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Titleist CB 5-PW
Shafts - Factory installed Project X 6.0 Standard Length
(Bonus Titleist CB 3 iron with some dings)

Price shipped to your door via insured priority mail 2-3 day service (lower US 48): $375

titleist17.png
titleist16.png
titleist15.png
titleist13.png titleist14.png
titleist11.png titleist12.png
titleist10.png titleist9.png
titleist7.png titleist8.png
titleist6.png 9 Iron
titleist3.png titleist5.png
titleist2.png titleist1.png

Edited by chiphunt, 20 November 2012 - 11:40 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Also tagged with Titleist, CB, Irons, Forged

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors