Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Patriots crush Colts.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Clark

Jim Clark

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143353
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

59-24, 5 touchdown win and a franchise scoring record. Luck and the Colts coach looked like deer in the headlights, absolutely shell shocked. The 3 picks that Luck threw killed them. I almost felt bad for the Colts, there was nothing they could do. BAD news is we (Pats) lost Gronkowski for 4-6 weeks with a broken arm. Hope Hernandez is back soon. Brady was throwing lasers Sun and had good protection. Luck was under a lot of pressure the whole game and was forced to throw some bad passes.

On another good note, the Redskins trounced the Eagles. I'm also a Redskins fan. Lived in Boston for 18 years and now DC for 19 years.

Edited: Originally said 7 touchdown win.

Edited by Jim Clark, 25 November 2012 - 08:50 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Onyx Z

Onyx Z

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129053
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

I, a Texans fan as you can tell, lost Gronk as well. He has been the top producer for my fantasy team after I lost a top reciever very early in the season...

#3 toomanydimples

toomanydimples

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95095
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostOnyx Z, on 20 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

I, a Texans fan as you can tell, lost Gronk as well. He has been the top producer for my fantasy team after I lost a top reciever very early in the season...

he's one of the biggest producers on my fantasy team as well....fml

edit: i also lost Willis Mcgahee too

Edited by toomanydimples, 20 November 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#4 Onyx Z

Onyx Z

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129053
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Posttoomanydimples, on 20 November 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

View PostOnyx Z, on 20 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

he's one of the biggest producers on my fantasy team as well....fml

edit: i also lost Willis Mcgahee too

I scooped up Ronnie Hillman. Might be a good pickup... he's projected 15pts in my league.

#5 Jim Clark

Jim Clark

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

ROFL! I don't do fantasy league stuff. I'm talking the real thing. Have the Jets tomorrow night. Hernandez is "probable". Still, losing Gronk for 4-6 weeks hurts, the guy is MONEY. Would love to see them run up the score and shut that loud-mouth Ryan up. But the Jets typically play tough against the Pats (division rivalry thing).

Aqib Talib looks like he may have been a great acquision at CB. Wonder why Tampa Bay let him go. Belichick is the best at putting together winning teams.

#6 Jim Clark

Jim Clark

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Well, the Pats did trounce the Jets. One writer said the Jets looked like Keystone Cops. What a colasal bunch of blunders by them, and some good play by the Pats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors