Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Deal?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dwm9ersfan

dwm9ersfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129719
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

I have been looking for some mizuno's and these popped up on CL. I have been looking at the MP-H4 and was fitted by Golfsmith for them but the fitting did not make me feel right. Can I bend these to fit my swing? Please review and let me know what you think.

http://portland.crai...3421323534.html

TIA

Darrel

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83757
  • Ebay ID:Pudgelewis
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

Shouldn't be any problem bending them since they're forged. Assuming you aren't needing 3* flat or anything.

I will say you'd be overpaying by quite a bit at $825.  I bought a set of excellent used ones on here over 6 months ago for $500 in 4-pw.  Also, check out Golf-Seller on eBay. You can get a new custom set straight from Mizuno for a lot less.  If his feedback leaves you with any doubt, search for topics on here about him.  He's spoken of very well and even a member here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors