Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Aldila Phneom 50g

Who has hit it? Impressions? Who has hit it? Impressions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 philfrance

philfrance

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38763
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Toying with the idea of getting one put in a 913 D2... Who has hit it ? Feel? Trajectory? Spin? Flex?

Thanks

Phil

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 philfrance

philfrance

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38763
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Toying with the idea of getting one put in a 913 D2... Who has hit it ? Feel? Trajectory? Spin? Flex?

Thanks

Phil

#3 kloyd0306

kloyd0306

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89787
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

I am experimenting with an R flex version in an AMP driver.

Current driver shaft is the Fubuki 64g R flex MP630 driver and the reduction by 14 g is very noticable.

Trajectory is higher with the Phenom but the shaft itself provides a surprisingly solid feedback.

Even with my 89 and slowing speed speed I prefer something I feel I can "lean on" when a nice wide fairway presents itself. When I have tried 50g shafts in the past, they feel "thin" (thinner walls - less shock absorbtion) but not the Phenom.

#4 practicetee

practicetee

In the Galaxy....

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27080
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'm currently swinging the 50 gram Tour X and its one of the best shafts I have ever used in my life.  I swing it a few MPH faster, but because it is lighter I also hit it a little higher.  I'd recommend getting a lower loft than you're used to when shafting it with the 50 gram version.
Nike Covert Performance, Tour AD BB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors