Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

RAZR FIT Weights Authenticity

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OUZO Power

OUZO Power

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207419
GolfWRX Likes : 600

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hi guys. Hoping someone can confirm these are ok.

I just bought off ebay some RAZR FIT weights. They where used cause they didn't come in callaway packaging. But other then that they look new and never used.

Here is my question. On the pics posted from left to right you can see weights 10,8,6,4.

Shouldn't the 10 be thicker then the 8? And the 6 thicker then the 4. Higher the number thicker? Even #4 looks thicker then #10. In my hands 10 does feel slightly heavier. but that could be me wanting to beleive they arent bogus. I know someone will say put them on a scale. I don't have one that will take readings that low.

Can someone confirm if their set is like mine? Thanks.

IMG_0839.JPG
IMG_0840.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 rockford35

rockford35

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25451
  • Ebay ID:rockford35
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

If they're made out of different materials (which they are), thickness won't matter.

Mine are the same way, and they are 100% legit.

I wish I knew that you needed weights - I have a set here that need a home in Canada. :dntknw:

R35

#3 OUZO Power

OUZO Power

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207419
GolfWRX Likes : 600

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Ah thanks. To bad I missed out on yours.

Yea I put them on a postage scale. Unfortunatly the increments and weights where not bog enough to see any noticible difference. But the needle movement did show the weights where ok.

Thanks again for confirming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors