Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Callaway and Golftown customer service - Outstanding

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 denismcg

denismcg

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138356
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

I had a problem with a White Ice #7 putter where the insert was peeling slightly at the center of the face.  I am not sure what caused the problem, maybe sandy greens.  I wasn't expecting much, but I sent Callaway Canada an email and they had me bring the putter to my nearest retailer which was Golftown.  I did not purchase the putter there.  Golftown called the Callaway rep who said to send the putter back and that he would send a replacement right out.  I picked up the new putter on the weekend.  Escellent service form both Golftown and Callaway.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 freddyottawa

freddyottawa

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147865
  • Handicap:36
GolfWRX Likes : 360

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

The big box stores do get a bad rap sometimes, but I have to say that I have had nothing but positive experiences when dealing with GolfTown. Everytime I have been there, they are always willing to help with whatever I need.

As for Callaway, it has been stated many times on these forums how great their customer service is. One of, if not the best customer service amongst the major OEM's.
JPX 825 Driver/3w
Anser 17* Hybrid
H4 3, 4 iron
CMB 5-PW
T4 52/58
Versa #7

#3 OUZO Power

OUZO Power

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,568 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207419
GolfWRX Likes : 599

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

Yea both are top notch. Callaway & Golftown always deliver.

#4 Super Tuna

Super Tuna

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126606
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Agreed. GT tends to get a bad rap, but fittings from reps aside (appaling results there), I've always had a good experience.

#5 cangolfnut

cangolfnut

R.I.P my friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7136
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Guys I seen the face on this putter. They came through big time for Denis. Nice to see GT and Callaway taking care of their customers. Even better i'm glad you got a new flat stick Denis.

Edited by cangolfnut, 19 November 2012 - 07:12 PM.

Driver - Crazy 435 10.5 MD6s
Irons -Yamaha RMX Tour CB - Modus3 stiff
3 wood - Romaro 15* typeR Attas 4u 85x
Hybrid -Romaro type R -18*/21*-Attas 85s
Wedges - Yamaha 2013 Inpres X - 52*/ 56
Putter-TP Mills PN 1310 Pepi/sound slot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors