Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Angle plus or true blue?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zigfread

zigfread

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124445
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hi guys which one would everyone suggest?
An older angle plus or true blue.
Do you find the true blue annoying that you have to pick the club on the side. And base everything off if old school lofts? Am I right in thinking that on the machine a PW is 48 and say you put in a mizuno mp 63 46 degree it would just measure 2 strong? I assume that's how it works where the Mitchell would read 46 degrees. And what would a driver be set at on the true blue as standard?
Any insight on people's preferences would be great. Thanks!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Arnie

Arnie

Arnie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1967
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

View Postzigfread, on 19 November 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

Hi guys which one would everyone suggest?
An older angle plus or true blue.
Do you find the true blue annoying that you have to pick the club on the side. And base everything off if old school lofts? Am I right in thinking that on the machine a PW is 48 and say you put in a mizuno mp 63 46 degree it would just measure 2 strong? I assume that's how it works where the Mitchell would read 46 degrees. And what would a driver be set at on the true blue as standard?
Any insight on people's preferences would be great. Thanks!

True Blue hands down!
Much easier to use, doesn't  need recalibration.You are right on this thought but you should be adjusting the whole set unless you are just trying to confirm what you think the club is.
As for your other questions call Roy at True Blue. He is a great guy and will spend the time to answer your questions - without a high pressure sales pitch!

#3 zigfread

zigfread

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124445
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

Thanks Arnie!

#4 AmazinBlue

AmazinBlue

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93222
  • Ebay ID:welchjs
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I have a MItchell Angle machine (just for irons) and I have called Mitchell about re-calibration and they said there is no such thing on a Mitchell machine.
Callaway BB Alpha 9* ATX Tour Green
Callaway X2 Hot 3  ATX Tour Green
Titleist 913 Hd RIP Phenom 80g S
Adams CMB 5-GW KBS Tour R+
Putter: Versa 1W + 37g lead powder
Cleveland CG16 54, 58 TI S400 ss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors