Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Question for Remote/battery operated trolley owners

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Mr. Title-less

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54603
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

The instructions say to leave the battery charger connected when the batt is not in use.  BUT, I don't plan on golfing til March or April. . .

So, do I leave it on the charger for the ENTIRE winter??

Its my first battery op-trolley, sorry for the newbness.

Thanks for any info,

Chet

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
GolfWRX Likes : 818

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

If your trolly is new (built within the past 2-3 years) then follow the manufacturers instructions. Usually SOMETIMES, the charger has a switch on it for long term storage, this cycles/drains/trickle charges the battery.

If I know I'm going to spend a day in the garage over the winter. I'll prop up the drive wheels and let my cart run until the battery dies. I usually do this about once a month.

#3 avguy

avguy

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106241
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

My Clubrunner came with an advanced charger system that is good to leave on the battery at all times while not in use.  If your system is  similar, just do that as well during your winter of non-golf.  (Too bad, I live in AZ - I can play some in the winter!)

Actually, warranty being two years for my cart, I feel obliged to do so with the charger/battery.  Good luck and enjoy Not Pushing, like the pros with a caddy! :wave:

Edited by avguy, 03 December 2012 - 12:55 AM.

Titleist 910 9.5 D2/Cally RF 11
3W: TM RBZ TS/TM R11ti/TEE XCG-V 15
5W/Hybs:TM S2 tour/Miz JPX 800/Ping G10
I:Callaway Rzr MBs/Mizuno MP-69s
W:Cally/Mizzy/Nikes-forged
P:Hamilton F2s, Bag:Benningtons, Eccos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors