Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Puma Spark Sport and Cell Fusion Ice differences

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyKJ

JimmyKJ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140525
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Has anyone had experience with both of these shoes? What are the differences? I have a few pairs of the Cell Fusion Ice and a Cell Pro 3, but have only seen the Spark Sport online. It's cheap and looks similar.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

prsgtrman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

no experience with them, i have a pair of the cell 3's and the soles cracked on each of the shoes. wont buy another pair. i picked up a pair of ecco biom's and absolutely love them

#3 JimmyKJ

JimmyKJ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140525
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

View Postprsgtrman, on 18 November 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

no experience with them, i have a pair of the cell 3's and the soles cracked on each of the shoes. wont buy another pair. i picked up a pair of ecco biom's and absolutely love them

Cracked? How so?

#4 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

prsgtrman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostJimmyKJ, on 19 November 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

View Postprsgtrman, on 18 November 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

Cracked? How so?

if you flip the shoe over and bend it grabbing the toe and the heel there is a large split right where the ball of the foot sits, on both shoes. puma gave me a credit for 160(thats what i paid for them) but the credit is only valid on their site and the shoes are 190. i asked repeatedly just to have the shoes replaced and they wouldnt do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors