Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Footjoy layer up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Green Valley

Green Valley

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106187
  • Ebay ID:tlaureto
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Just wanted to see who uses the Footjoy layer up system, and what you think of it?

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 dryl

dryl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8653
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

I've got a performance vest and a couple of the stretchy performance long sleeve quarter zip shirts and they are great!

I've got a set of Nike thermals so wear them underneath in winter weather in much the same way

Have an older model Red label footjoy rain suit which is the outer layer when wet out

Was the European fit I bought living in the uk
Wanted to buy a new half sleeve jacket in another color but was disappointed in the newest sizing

Jackets now are huggggggee
Super wide

Maybe to accommodate the layering system but thought t looked a bit goofy over just a gold shirt

That said I may just be between sizes

#3 TheMackDaddy

TheMackDaddy

Butyraceous

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,531 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128677
  • Ebay ID:capebretoner
GolfWRX Likes : 779

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'm trying to buy a FJ base layer, but all there other stuff seems overpriced, so I will be staying away from that. Plus their rainjackets are nowhere near as good as one ade from Goretex, so I think I may be ditching my Tour Collection jacket soon as well.

#4 nikegolfer1983

nikegolfer1983

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143907
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

I have a few of their thermal base layers, if you buy one I would recommend going up 1 size, I normally wear a large golf shirt and had to get the base layer in XL.  They work great.  I have a few of ther 1/4 zip long sleeve pieces that are great.  Their new tour collection rain shirts and rain jakcets are huge, and way to big.  I tried one on in a large and felt like I was swimming in it.  The tour collection rain pants fit great.  FootJoy is making a lot of great clothing, and their 2013 collection is getting better.

#5 sheppy335

sheppy335

TMAG Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,741 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11865
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:sheppy33
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

I have the FJ Base-layer and 2 FJ Waterproof short Sleeve jackets. It is a nice system plus i will use it with a Fleece if cool and not raining. I have even used it with a vest when in the mid to lower 50's.

TM R1 TP 10.5 Mitsubishi Kai'li
TM RBZ Tour 13 Matrix Xcon 7
TM RBZ Tour HL3 17 UST V2
TM R11 4-pw Project X
TM xFT TP 50, 54, 58 DG Spinner
TM Rossa Ghost Tour AGSI+ FO-74

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors