Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Dubai

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hutch306

Hutch306

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125966
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

I have a 12 hour layover in Dubai next weekend and am looking for something quick and easy to do and see around the city. I have a 15 hour layover on the way back. Does anybody have any suggestions? Any food places I should try, or sites I should see? I think I'm going ot try and book a ticket at the top of the Burj--just seems like the right thing to do while in Dubai. I'm thinking of playing a round one day at the Jumeirah Golf Estates (it's actually cheaper than some other courses I've found). Any other suggestions for courses/things to do?

I'm flying business class on Emirates, so I'm pretty sure I can score a complimentary ride wherever I decide to go.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors