Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Maintaining flex - Nippon shafts in MP-52s and Vokey wedges

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zripp3

zripp3

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67733
  • Ebay ID:zripp
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Currently play the 1050 stiffs in my irons and have been recommended to use the 1150s in my 56/60 and a 1050 in my 52* - but cautioned about a BBGM measurement between the MP-52 PW and the 52* Vokey.  Apparently a 1050 in the 52* may play softer than a stiff flex because of the BBGM in the Vokey compared to the BBGM in the MP-52.  Is this an instance where I should use the 8-iron shaft butt trimmed in the 52* or would an 1150 stiff be sufficient?  Thanks for any help.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors