Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

anyone have issues with callaway hyperlite 4.5?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

prsgtrman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

i had one warrantied earlier this year and my second bag is now coming apart at one of seams. thinking in order to make lighter they have sacrificed some quality.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 knudson81

knudson81

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12 & True Temper Test Panel

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,786 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23000
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

I don't have one, but do have a friend with the Navy 4.5 and he has had no problems. Treats it like crap too. throws it in the back of his SUV under all his baseball coaching gear. I was a little worried about him getting such a light bag, but it has held up fine.
Big Bertha Alpha / PX LZ 64g Handcrafted
Cally RFX 4w/Fuji Speeder 7.1VC
X2 Hot Pro 20+23 / Fuji Motore F3
Apex / Recoil 110 F5
WITB Link
Putter: waiting......
Cally MD2 50-55-60 / Recoil 125 F4

#3 Stuart G.

Stuart G.

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174728
GolfWRX Likes : 426

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

I got one last x-mass and have been using it for the full season.  No problems at all.   It's been going strong longer than the ping latitude v2 I had prior to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors