Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

PGA Tour Q-School (Second Stage) Photo Discussion Thread

2012 Q-School

44 replies to this topic

#31 pga43

pga43

    GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 8,793 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123025
  • Joined: 02/25/2011
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 4616

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

View Postdplambert1, on 16 November 2012 - 08:20 AM, said:

Greg - Any pictures of former tour pro Danny Ellis?

Only if there's one in those three albums that are posted.  I was only there part of yesterday before I flew back home to Baltimore.


Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 zakkozuchowski

zakkozuchowski

    GolfWRX Editor

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59676
  • Joined: 07/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 601

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

View Postpga43, on 15 November 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

View Post33 Handicap, on 15 November 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

And this?
Posted Image


99% sure his name is Willie Mack.  


Greg

That's Willie Mack alright. A Michigan-bred talent ... Raised in Flint, attended Bethoon Cookman University.

2

#33 mshills

mshills

    Consistently inconsistent.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139083
  • Joined: 09/13/2011
  • Location:Morris County, NJ
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 964

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

View Postpga43, on 15 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

View PostSean2, on 15 November 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

That wasn't very nice of Mr. Chopra's caddy Greg, if that's who it was. :-)


He's a buddy & I told him I was posting that photo

Greg

LOL.  He's got a good bag then.  Dan is a great guy and immensely talented.  Rooting hard for him to get back to the big boy tour.
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 8 deg
TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
Callaway Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood
TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
Ping ISI BeCu 4i - S2
OG Ping Eye 2 BeCu LW
Bobby Grace Fat Lady Swings
Custom Eliott carry bag, waxed canvas and leather

3

#34 ABQ_GOLFER1982

ABQ_GOLFER1982

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 191230
  • Joined: 07/09/2012
  • Location:Albuquerque
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

I think I saw one of the contestants from big break greenbrier. Guess show doesn't end well for him

4

#35 floycota

floycota

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10896
  • Joined: 01/31/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

I think we have a Brett Keisel impersonator.

Posted Image

Posted Image


5

#36 CCUgolfer23

CCUgolfer23

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185402
  • Joined: 06/10/2012
  • Location:Myrtle Beach
GolfWRX Likes : 475

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostABQ_GOLFER1982, on 16 November 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

I think I saw one of the contestants from big break greenbrier. Guess show doesn't end well for him

I was thinking that was Mark from BB Greenbrier. He could have won the show but that only exempts him for one event so he could have been out there fighting for a Web.com or PGA card.
PXG 0811X 9*: Graphite Design AD BB 6X
PXG 0341 15*: Graphite Design AD BB 7X
Callaway GBB 18*: Graphite Design AD DI 9X
Tour issue 913HD 20* Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW: KBS Tour 120 S
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52* and Tour issue 56*/ 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

6

#37 kg92lefty

kg92lefty

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,155 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124960
  • Joined: 03/21/2011
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Handicap:+2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 362

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostCCUgolfer23, on 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

View PostABQ_GOLFER1982, on 16 November 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

I think I saw one of the contestants from big break greenbrier. Guess show doesn't end well for him

I was thinking that was Mark from BB Greenbrier. He could have won the show but that only exempts him for one event so he could have been out there fighting for a Web.com or PGA card.

I think that is him.

A lot of stand bags out there at q school, lol!

7

#38 Birdies4Days

Birdies4Days

    3 Putt Par

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171102
  • Joined: 03/25/2012
  • Location:CA
  • Ebay ID:75_johnson
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Rooting for our local boy Bhavik Patel in Cali, currently 2nd
“Forget your opponents; always play against par.”  -Sam Snead

8

#39 lilmike24

lilmike24

    LEAVE your MARK !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Who else noticed Mark from the Big Break in the Part 3 ?
TaylorMade R11 TP 9* W/ Diamana Kali                Nike Covert Perf 15* W/ GD AD-DI 7s                Titleist 909h 19*                Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300 4-9                Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C                Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400

9

#40 pga43

pga43

    GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer

  • ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 8,793 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123025
  • Joined: 02/25/2011
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 4616

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postlilmike24, on 16 November 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Who else noticed Mark from the Big Break in the Part 3 ?



Looks like a few did!




View Postkg92lefty, on 16 November 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

View PostCCUgolfer23, on 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

View PostABQ_GOLFER1982, on 16 November 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

I think I saw one of the contestants from big break greenbrier. Guess show doesn't end well for him

I was thinking that was Mark from BB Greenbrier. He could have won the show but that only exempts him for one event so he could have been out there fighting for a Web.com or PGA card.

I think that is him.

A lot of stand bags out there at q school, lol!



Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 NCSU Wolfpack 10

NCSU Wolfpack 10

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8838
  • Joined: 12/17/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Nice seeing your roommates clubs pop up as the first picture haha

11

#42 SPY ZINGER

SPY ZINGER

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14712
  • Joined: 05/12/2006
  • Location:2180 Rutherford Road
GolfWRX Likes : 177

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

View Postpga43, on 15 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

View PostSean2, on 15 November 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

That wasn't very nice of Mr. Chopra's caddy Greg, if that's who it was. :-)


He's a buddy & I told him I was posting that photo

Greg
That just means he's hitting a 1 iron.  It's caddy talk.

12

#43 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

    "If you ain't livin you're dyin"

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85116
  • Joined: 06/09/2009
  • Location:Summerlin, NV
  • Handicap:+1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 154

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Shot 70 in my last FSGA event here before moving to TX.  Great track.  Missed a 3footer for a bogey free 69.... boooooooooooooooooooo

13

#44 IH823PUTT

IH823PUTT

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3874
  • Joined: 07/30/2005
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:0.7
GolfWRX Likes : 113

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

View Postpga43, on 15 November 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

View Post33 Handicap, on 15 November 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

And this?
Posted Image


99% sure his name is Willie Mack.  


Greg

It is...guy is crazy long for his short stature
WITB:
Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Accra Tour Z CB 65, X
Ping G400 13.9* w/ Accra Tour Z CB 75, X
Titleist 816 19* w/ Diamana 90+, X
Mizuno MP-18 FLI-HI 3 W/ Nippon Modus 125, X
Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-6, MP-18 MB 7-PW
Vokey SM6 Raw 52* & 58* w/ DG AMT T.I., S400
Bettinardi BB34 Tour Stock w/ Tungsten Weights

WITB Link

14

#45 mandudebro

mandudebro

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92200
  • Joined: 08/19/2009
  • Location:SF, CA
  • Handicap:2.9
  • Ebay ID:mandudebro
GolfWRX Likes : 229

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostWiger Toods, on 16 November 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

Rooting for our local boy Bhavik Patel in Cali, currently 2nd

So am I- mainly because my good buddy is on his bag...but I'm sure Bhavik is a great dude too!

TM M1 430 9* / Aldila Rogue Silver 70S
Adams SuperLS 15* / Kuro Kage 70g S
Adams Idea Pro a12 20* / RIP VS Proto 80
Mizuno MP60 / TTDG S300
Vokey SM6 52*, Mizuno 56*, Vokey SM5 60*
Odyssey Milled Collection #9

15




Also tagged with 2012 Q-School

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors