Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Question about classified new listing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tchilds

tchilds

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12218
  • Ebay ID:tlchou
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

I'm pretty sure I made a mistake in my listing from this morning and listed a new item, which I forgot about.  I am happy to either remove or revise the listing, but it appears the ad has been removed...so my question is how can I simply correct the existing listing...I don't see the reason to have to totally recreate the ad...can someone advise??

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Stinger82

Stinger82

Major Winner

• BST Volunteer Mods
  • 3,072 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82167
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 252

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Once its gone its gone, you have to redo it
TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha
Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie
TM RBZ stage 2 w/ black tie
Titleist AP2 4-GW w/ dgs300
Bettinardi studio stock 5
Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

#3 Riuzzi

Riuzzi

Kwok'd!

• Marshals
  • 2,382 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1065
  • Handicap:7

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

As stated in the rules, ads will be deleted without notice if rules are not strictly followed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors