Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

persimmon woods

drivers and 3 woods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jpd24

jpd24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211137
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

I have 25 or 30 persimmon headed clubs for sale. I have 7 World Master drivers, 5 3 woods, several Cleveland Classic drivers and a 3 wood along with a variety of other Macgregor, Hogan, and Powerbilt drivers. Is there a market for these clubs guys?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 ABgolfer2

ABgolfer2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87340
GolfWRX Likes : 544

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Try ebay but don't sell them in bunches. I could be wrong but I think they fetch more individually.
MP600
Cleveland Launcher (09) 15*
Cleveland TA7 2-iron DG S/L
Cleveland TA1 4-9
Scratch 47, 53, 58
SeeMore

#3 Nspiel58

Nspiel58

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52767
GolfWRX Likes : 116

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Ebay provides a "completed listings" section where you can see what is paid for certain clubs.  Of course the amount paid varies, but you can get a sense of what people are willing to pay for a club.  You can also use the classified section on the Wrx provided you follow the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors