Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

A real mans golf cart. What do you think?


76 replies to this topic

#31 jpalermo

jpalermo

    If I could putt I'd be dangerous

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109574
  • Joined: 06/16/2010
  • Location:AZ
  • Handicap:6.3
  • Ebay ID:On*in*2
GolfWRX Likes : 55

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

that thing kicks some major a$$! i played at a private course in AZ and the guy I played with who was one of the committee members had a golf cart with 24" rims and was explaining to me that it was an ongoing joke between the members about whos rims were bigger on there golf cart.

XTD Ti RIP Nasty Long
XTD Ti Ahina
Super S XCaliber Tour
Nike Vapor Pro Combo DG Pro
Vokey Sm4/TVD/200 KBS
MannKrafted Handmade Custom(s)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Matty T

Matty T

    Keen to give it a pump

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193348
  • Joined: 07/19/2012
  • Location:Friendswood, TX
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:mtheobald-us
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

Being from TX i would proudly drive that! hahaha
Titleist 910D3 10.5* VTS Silver 7X
Titleist 910F 15* VTS Silver 7X
Titleist 910H 21* VTS Red 100X
Adams CMB 3-P, SM4 50.12* DG X100's
54.11*, 58.08* DG S400
Scotty Cameron Studio select Newport 2
WITB Link

#33 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

    Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Joined: 07/26/2009
  • Location:Maine
  • Handicap:4.8
GolfWRX Likes : 3375

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostMatty T, on 14 November 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Being from TX i would proudly drive that! hahaha

Wouldn't you need a tour issue gun rack? You would here in Maine!
Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5/Aldila RIP Phenom TX
Mizuno Mp 650 15/Aldila Vs Proto 80x
Mizuno Mp 650 19, 22/Aldila Vs Proto 95x
Mizuno Mp 68 4-pw/DG x100
Mizuno Mp T5 52, 58/DG s400 black chrome
Odyssey White Ice #7
WITB Link

#34 Mr.Fuji

Mr.Fuji

    Connection

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120191
  • Joined: 01/08/2011
  • Location:SC
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Posthogans71, on 14 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostPepperturbo, on 14 November 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:



Next time your at a private club take note... grounds keeper equipment by and large have specialty balloon like tires, with minimal tread, and they mostly stay on paths, except when doing repair work in various locations.   Also, most clubs have rules as to where grounds equipment can travel.  For example, my last two clubs did not allow grounds keeper folks to drive their equipment up or down fairways... they stayed on paths then 90* to where they were headed.  Furthermore, equipment is not run over turf for 18 holes, sometimes 4-7 days a week, as members do with their carts.

As always, you turn this and every thread you enter into a forum for you regal us with tales supposedly to impress all who read. Yay for us...

I am a member at a private club. In fact, I spent a number of years on the grounds committee. I am indeed aware that, "by and large", most equipment uses specialty tires. And while its obvious great caution is taken when traversing across fairways, etc, it's not completely avoidable.

That's neither here nor there however. With the proper tires (and you can apparently tell those are not proper), that one off cart would do as much harm as a regular golf cart. Yes, CLEARLY, there is more golf cart traffic than maintenance traffic. But unless you have a convoy of carts flying down each fairway every fifteen minutes, I'm willing to wager damage to turf will be at an absolute minimum- even with the aforementioned above...

Kind of makes me think of Buzz Killington.

Attached File  Buzz.png   89.42K   3 downloads

#35 Mulligan26

Mulligan26

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28075
  • Joined: 04/20/2007
  • Location:Maine
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hahahahaha yes!


#36 cb24

cb24

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142533
  • Joined: 10/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 116

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

haha, that is awesome.  looks like it belongs on Duck Dynasty

#37 TheMackDaddy

TheMackDaddy

    Butyraceous

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,539 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128677
  • Joined: 05/14/2011
  • Location:SEATTLE
  • Ebay ID:capebretoner
GolfWRX Likes : 803

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

I think real men don't use golf carts.

#38 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    The Hans Gruber

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 5644

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

the owner of my former club had a novelty golf cart aswell. I think it was like an old cadillac or something but its a few years ago now. You could always tell when he was on the golf course though. LOL

great thing about being the owner too is no one gives you crap about how much it weighs!
Cobra Bio Cell+ 8.5 w/Ozik Red Tie
Cobra Bio Cell 13 w/PXV
Callaway Xhot Pro 16 w/PXV
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Mizuno MPr-12 56 and 60 / Spinner
Odyssey Tank #7

#39 BuckeyePaul01

BuckeyePaul01

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193212
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
  • Location:Kansas City Area
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

This is more my style...............
Posted Image
This would be fun.............

Edited by BuckeyePaul01, 15 November 2012 - 12:34 AM.


#40 BOOTJE

BOOTJE

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89588
  • Joined: 07/24/2009
  • Location:Zwolle, Netherlands
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Posted Image
Batman Tumbler cart to jump those huge bunkers at the course.

Edited by BOOTJE, 15 November 2012 - 03:54 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#41 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

That shelby and batman cart are awesome!

#42 teejaywhy

teejaywhy

    Official GolfWRX Curmudgeon

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39565
  • Joined: 09/18/2007
  • Location:Arizona
GolfWRX Likes : 758

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

View PostPepperturbo, on 14 November 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

... carts like that are not typically allowed on the turf of most good clubs.

Not to mention you would have to drink PBR and smoke Winstons.

#43 Matty T

Matty T

    Keen to give it a pump

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193348
  • Joined: 07/19/2012
  • Location:Friendswood, TX
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:mtheobald-us
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 14 November 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

View PostMatty T, on 14 November 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Being from TX i would proudly drive that! hahaha

Wouldn't you need a tour issue gun rack? You would here in Maine!

In TX the gun rack would be standard issue Lol. You would need a tour issue rack for the .50cal

Edited by Matty T, 15 November 2012 - 08:59 AM.

Titleist 910D3 10.5* VTS Silver 7X
Titleist 910F 15* VTS Silver 7X
Titleist 910H 21* VTS Red 100X
Adams CMB 3-P, SM4 50.12* DG X100's
54.11*, 58.08* DG S400
Scotty Cameron Studio select Newport 2
WITB Link

#44 canduff

canduff

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28342
  • Joined: 04/27/2007
  • Location:NIagara Falls Ont
  • Handicap:15
  • Ebay ID:slymebert
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

ITS NOT A DUALLY

#45 Jim Clark

Jim Clark

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143353
  • Joined: 10/20/2011
  • Location:Northern VA
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

I love it. The attention to detail is amazing. I agree it needs a sleeper cab. Gotta have a place for the poor tired cart girls to take a rest break.


#46 lumberman2462

lumberman2462

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116473
  • Joined: 10/21/2010
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1012

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

The little side gas tank is a nice touch....I like someone that pays attention to detail.  I think the next version needs to have the sleeper cab - converted to a bar.
SYard T388
TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
Miura Tournament Blades 2-W
Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 56C, 60K
Old Titleist Blade
Scratch James Ingels Blade

#47 Shrapnac

Shrapnac

    Cinderella Story

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,068 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199518
  • Joined: 08/22/2012
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Handicap:Beer
GolfWRX Likes : 397

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

View Postteejaywhy, on 15 November 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

View PostPepperturbo, on 14 November 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

... carts like that are not typically allowed on the turf of most good clubs.

Not to mention you would have to drink PBR and smoke Winstons.

Nothing wrong with a PBR if it's a million degrees outside and the beer is mind numbingly cold. Guess that goes for a lot of cheap beers though.

Winston's are icky though.

#48 ElVerde

ElVerde

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183554
  • Joined: 05/29/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

View PostMr.Fuji, on 14 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

View Posthogans71, on 14 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostPepperturbo, on 14 November 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:



Next time your at a private club take note... grounds keeper equipment by and large have specialty balloon like tires, with minimal tread, and they mostly stay on paths, except when doing repair work in various locations.   Also, most clubs have rules as to where grounds equipment can travel.  For example, my last two clubs did not allow grounds keeper folks to drive their equipment up or down fairways... they stayed on paths then 90* to where they were headed.  Furthermore, equipment is not run over turf for 18 holes, sometimes 4-7 days a week, as members do with their carts.

As always, you turn this and every thread you enter into a forum for you regal us with tales supposedly to impress all who read. Yay for us...

I am a member at a private club. In fact, I spent a number of years on the grounds committee. I am indeed aware that, "by and large", most equipment uses specialty tires. And while its obvious great caution is taken when traversing across fairways, etc, it's not completely avoidable.

That's neither here nor there however. With the proper tires (and you can apparently tell those are not proper), that one off cart would do as much harm as a regular golf cart. Yes, CLEARLY, there is more golf cart traffic than maintenance traffic. But unless you have a convoy of carts flying down each fairway every fifteen minutes, I'm willing to wager damage to turf will be at an absolute minimum- even with the aforementioned above...

Kind of makes me think of Buzz Killington.

Attached File  Buzz.png   89.42K   3 downloads

Haha...such an apt comparison! Well done sir!

I would absolutely grab John Daly, throw on a custom Titleist Tour Trucker snapback hat, rip the sleeves off my shirt and enjoy many rounds of golf.

The absolute best would be if some expensive private club mandated that all members use this style of cart, and installed CB radios in each one. How fun would it be to track scores in the club tournaments, yell about draining that 25 footer to everyone, etc?

#49 cb24

cb24

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142533
  • Joined: 10/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 116

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostElVerde, on 15 November 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

View PostMr.Fuji, on 14 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

View Posthogans71, on 14 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostPepperturbo, on 14 November 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:



Next time your at a private club take note... grounds keeper equipment by and large have specialty balloon like tires, with minimal tread, and they mostly stay on paths, except when doing repair work in various locations.   Also, most clubs have rules as to where grounds equipment can travel.  For example, my last two clubs did not allow grounds keeper folks to drive their equipment up or down fairways... they stayed on paths then 90* to where they were headed.  Furthermore, equipment is not run over turf for 18 holes, sometimes 4-7 days a week, as members do with their carts.

As always, you turn this and every thread you enter into a forum for you regal us with tales supposedly to impress all who read. Yay for us...

I am a member at a private club. In fact, I spent a number of years on the grounds committee. I am indeed aware that, "by and large", most equipment uses specialty tires. And while its obvious great caution is taken when traversing across fairways, etc, it's not completely avoidable.

That's neither here nor there however. With the proper tires (and you can apparently tell those are not proper), that one off cart would do as much harm as a regular golf cart. Yes, CLEARLY, there is more golf cart traffic than maintenance traffic. But unless you have a convoy of carts flying down each fairway every fifteen minutes, I'm willing to wager damage to turf will be at an absolute minimum- even with the aforementioned above...

Kind of makes me think of Buzz Killington.

Attached File  Buzz.png   89.42K   3 downloads

Haha...such an apt comparison! Well done sir!

I would absolutely grab John Daly, throw on a custom Titleist Tour Trucker snapback hat, rip the sleeves off my shirt and enjoy many rounds of golf.

The absolute best would be if some expensive private club mandated that all members use this style of cart, and installed CB radios in each one. How fun would it be to track scores in the club tournaments, yell about draining that 25 footer to everyone, etc?

CB radios would be the shizz on there :)  That would probably be the most fun club ever and probably be replicated all over the south

#50 Pepperturbo

Pepperturbo

    Glengoyne 21yr

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14656
  • Joined: 05/09/2006
  • Location:Midwest and Southwest
  • Handicap:Low
GolfWRX Likes : 1186

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

View PostKuz013, on 14 November 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:



wow,  the fact that you choose to focus on the negative and then choose to go into an explanation citing your credentials;  I dont really know what to say,  congrats.  there is no fantasy on my end,  i was just admiring someone's handiwork and creativity; at no point did it cross my mind to bash the feasibility of such a creation.

If that's what you take away - then enjoy.

SLDR TP 9.5 PX6C12 Tour Issue
SLDR TP 15* Diamana Blueboard 83 x5ct
2-PW '06' X-Forged - PX6.0
Miura 53* PX6.0-E0 / 59* DGS200-E0
ProV1x & Hex Black
SC California Monterey

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#51 Pepperturbo

Pepperturbo

    Glengoyne 21yr

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14656
  • Joined: 05/09/2006
  • Location:Midwest and Southwest
  • Handicap:Low
GolfWRX Likes : 1186

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

View PostMr.Fuji, on 14 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

View Posthogans71, on 14 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:



As always, you turn this and every thread you enter into a forum for you regal us with tales supposedly to impress all who read. Yay for us...

I am a member at a private club. In fact, I spent a number of years on the grounds committee. I am indeed aware that, "by and large", most equipment uses specialty tires. And while its obvious great caution is taken when traversing across fairways, etc, it's not completely avoidable.

That's neither here nor there however. With the proper tires (and you can apparently tell those are not proper), that one off cart would do as much harm as a regular golf cart. Yes, CLEARLY, there is more golf cart traffic than maintenance traffic. But unless you have a convoy of carts flying down each fairway every fifteen minutes, I'm willing to wager damage to turf will be at an absolute minimum- even with the aforementioned above...

Kind of makes me think of Buzz Killington.

Attached File  Buzz.png   89.42K   3 downloads

:lol: and you're the little kid on the couch, right?
SLDR TP 9.5 PX6C12 Tour Issue
SLDR TP 15* Diamana Blueboard 83 x5ct
2-PW '06' X-Forged - PX6.0
Miura 53* PX6.0-E0 / 59* DGS200-E0
ProV1x & Hex Black
SC California Monterey

#52 highergr0und

highergr0und

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,590 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Joined: 03/27/2008
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 784

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postlumberman2462, on 15 November 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

The little side gas tank is a nice touch....I like someone that pays attention to detail.  I think the next version needs to have the sleeper cab - converted to a bar.

If I had it commissioned, that little gas tank would be refrigerated and hold one of those little party kegs

#53 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

View Posthighergr0und, on 15 November 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

View Postlumberman2462, on 15 November 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

The little side gas tank is a nice touch....I like someone that pays attention to detail.  I think the next version needs to have the sleeper cab - converted to a bar.

If I had it commissioned, that little gas tank would be refrigerated and hold one of those little party kegs

That would be great. Would be cool if it could also keep pies and pasties warm. A guy at my course who has his own custom buggy has a compartment under the buggy that can keep stuff warm. Awesome!

#54 cb24

cb24

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142533
  • Joined: 10/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 116

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostPepperturbo, on 14 November 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

View Posteasyyy, on 14 November 2012 - 09:54 AM, said:

Someone sent this to me in an email.

A real man's golf cart.

;)

Attachment .jpg

That's a great cart.  However, carts like that are not typically allowed on the turf of most good clubs.  Its why clubs have weight and tire restrictions.  A cart like that would do a lot of damage to turf just driving it over 18.

even if it had to be cart path only, would be so worth it!

#55 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

    prsgtrman

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
  • Joined: 05/03/2012
  • Location:charlotte
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

haha awesome!!


#56 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,325 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 4674

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

I wonder how fast it goes? It looks like it would tip over quite easily.
Hey...be nice.

#57 Pepperturbo

Pepperturbo

    Glengoyne 21yr

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14656
  • Joined: 05/09/2006
  • Location:Midwest and Southwest
  • Handicap:Low
GolfWRX Likes : 1186

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

I was clocked at 50mph in mine, and my buddy passed me. :)

PS. I suppose he beat me so bad, it could be said he pasted me.  Both of our carts were modified electric... and street legal.

Edited by Pepperturbo, 16 November 2012 - 10:41 AM.

SLDR TP 9.5 PX6C12 Tour Issue
SLDR TP 15* Diamana Blueboard 83 x5ct
2-PW '06' X-Forged - PX6.0
Miura 53* PX6.0-E0 / 59* DGS200-E0
ProV1x & Hex Black
SC California Monterey

#58 Ghost_Orchid

Ghost_Orchid

    Golf Junkie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,792 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37491
  • Joined: 08/16/2007
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

It would be even funnier if it's Electric!....boogie woogie

#59 nbg352

nbg352

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144021
  • Joined: 10/25/2011
  • Location:Ontario Golden Horseshoe
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 975

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

It looks like it's too tall for me. I can't reach my clubs..... :swoon:
R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
R7 3w stock stiff
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
R7 Draw 5 - AW stock stiff graphite
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* Callaway X series Jaws 4* flat

#60 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,325 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 4674

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostPepperturbo, on 15 November 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

I was clocked at 50mph in mine, and my buddy pasted me. :)
No pace of play problems, eh Pepper?

Hey...be nice.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors