Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Callaway 2013 3 Wood Offering?

Callaway 3 Wood RBZ Razr Fit

146 replies to this topic

#31 xyz0815

xyz0815

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78089
  • Joined: 03/22/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Postjasonnj1978, on 14 November 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

View Postapprenti23, on 14 November 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Fairway is suppose to be hotter than RBZ but smaller in all dimensions. Many people thought RBZ was too large.

Now this sounds promising, hated the RBZ Tour off the deck...too big!!

Definitely smaller than the rbz...at least the tour version is

Razr Fit Xtreme 8.5 Fubuki K 60
Callaway 3Deep 13 Fubuki K 70
Titleist 980F 17 EI-70/xUtility Proto 18
Hogan Apex Plus 3-9 Rifle Flighted
Callaway X-Forged 48, 56, 60 PM-grind
Scotty Del Mar 3.5/Odyssey Black #8

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

View Postmarkp, on 14 November 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

I'm looking forward to the new extreme line up, I already have my shafts with the fit tips installed. Just hoping they come out with a new hybrid line this year wasn't a big fan of the Razr x hybrids at all.

You should be happy soon enough*

#33 RandomGolfGuy

RandomGolfGuy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138883
  • Joined: 09/10/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Any leads on when we will get to see the rest of callaways 2013 line up

#34 ZJohnson

ZJohnson

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76264
  • Joined: 02/27/2009
  • Location:Snottsdale, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

#35 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Huntley, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 701

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

So maybe I should just get like a 13.5* 3 wood in the X Hot and forgo the driver altogether? Seriously...if I could hit it 275 (current driver is in the 285 range) and know it's going straight, I'm fairly certainly I'd give it a go. Can I hit a driver 300 yards? Yes, I've GPS'd it before without any aid, but I also know that's not the norm for me. 275 yards and in the fairway? I'd take it all day long man.

Bio Cell + w/ Diamana D+
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
SCOR 52/58* Nippon WV 115/125
Odyssey Blk TD #1W
WITB Link

#36 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostRandomGolfGuy, on 14 November 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Any leads on when we will get to see the rest of callaways 2013 line up

razr Fit 440cc (s) JAN 18
“” “ 460cc (s)
“” “” Fairways 3, 5, 7

Xhot- 460cc (2) (adjust) FEBRUARY early
Xhot Pro −440cc (2) (Adjust)

Xhot fairways (no adjust ) likely Pro and Regular 3, 5, maybe 7 x 2 each (Feb)

XHot hybrids (no adjust), non adjustable. no clue how many/models (Feb)

3 news sets of irons- MB, X Forgred; X-Hot Pro;  Jan 25.

I will not post picts to shafts or official releases

Edited by Bogey's Belly, 14 November 2012 - 04:49 PM.


#37 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Huntley, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 701

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostBogey, on 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

View PostRandomGolfGuy, on 14 November 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Any leads on when we will get to see the rest of callaways 2013 line up

razr Fit 440cc (s) JAN 18
“” “ 460cc (s)
“” “” Fairways 3, 5, 7

Xhot- 460cc (2) (adjust) FEBRUARY early
Xhot Pro −440cc (2) (Adjust)

Xhot fairways (no adjust ) likely Pro and Regular 3, 5, maybe 7 x 2 each (Feb)

XHot hybrids (no adjust), non adjustable. no clue how many/models (Feb)

3 news sets of irons- MB, X Forgred; X-Hot Pro;  Jan 25.

I will not post picts to shafts or official releases

I didn't think they were coming out with a new release of the MBs this year?
Bio Cell + w/ Diamana D+
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
SCOR 52/58* Nippon WV 115/125
Odyssey Blk TD #1W
WITB Link

#38 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

    I'm Gonna Live Forever! But first I need to stop this bl

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124830
  • Joined: 03/19/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1538

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

View Postmarkp, on 14 November 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

I'm looking forward to the new extreme line up, I already have my shafts with the fit tips installed. Just hoping they come out with a new hybrid line this year wasn't a big fan of the Razr x hybrids at all.
Really? The razr X tour hybrids were my favorite clubs from Callaway in the last couple of years.  they were the only things it stayed in my bag that we're Cally.
Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW
Mizuno JPX 50*, Mizuno MPT-11 54*
Vokey SM4 60/10, Odyssey Black TD #2

#39 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

View Posthayzooos, on 14 November 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

View PostBogey, on 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

View PostRandomGolfGuy, on 14 November 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Any leads on when we will get to see the rest of callaways 2013 line up

razr Fit 440cc (s) JAN 18
“” “ 460cc (s)
“” “” Fairways 3, 5, 7

Xhot- 460cc (2) (adjust) FEBRUARY early
Xhot Pro −440cc (2) (Adjust)

Xhot fairways (no adjust ) likely Pro and Regular 3, 5, maybe 7 x 2 each (Feb)

XHot hybrids (no adjust), non adjustable. no clue how many/models (Feb)

3 news sets of irons- MB, X Forgred; X-Hot Pro;  Jan 25.

I will not post picts to shafts or official releases

I didn't think they were coming out with a new release of the MBs this year?

Same MBS, but are part of lineup again in 13.

#40 markp

markp

    golfdude

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4696
  • Joined: 08/07/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

View Postmonkeynaut, on 14 November 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

View Postmarkp, on 14 November 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

I'm looking forward to the new extreme line up, I already have my shafts with the fit tips installed. Just hoping they come out with a new hybrid line this year wasn't a big fan of the Razr x hybrids at all.
Really? The razr X tour hybrids were my favorite clubs from Callaway in the last couple of years.  they were the only things it stayed in my bag that we're Cally.
I wish they would have worked for me I just could not hit them. tried different shafts just never got them to work for me. been gaming a I-20 20 degree and loving it for now.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 Marmion

Marmion

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179346
  • Joined: 05/06/2012
  • Location:New Zealand
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostBogey, on 14 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

View Posthayzooos, on 14 November 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

View PostBogey, on 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

View PostRandomGolfGuy, on 14 November 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Any leads on when we will get to see the rest of callaways 2013 line up

razr Fit 440cc (s) JAN 18
“” “ 460cc (s)
“” “” Fairways 3, 5, 7

Xhot- 460cc (2) (adjust) FEBRUARY early
Xhot Pro −440cc (2) (Adjust)

Xhot fairways (no adjust ) likely Pro and Regular 3, 5, maybe 7 x 2 each (Feb)

XHot hybrids (no adjust), non adjustable. no clue how many/models (Feb)

3 news sets of irons- MB, X Forgred; X-Hot Pro;  Jan 25.

I will not post picts to shafts or official releases

I didn't think they were coming out with a new release of the MBs this year?

Same MBS, but are part of lineup again in 13.

So essentially re-branded to X Muscleback instead of RAZR X Muscleback I assume?
BB Alpha AD-DI 6S
X2 Hot 3 Deep AD-DI 6S
BB 18* Motore Speeder VC7.3 Tour S
Apex 4-PW XP95 Stiff
Odyssey ProType #2
Mack Daddy II 52* S; 58* C
WITB Link

#42 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostMarmion, on 14 November 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostBogey, on 14 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

View Posthayzooos, on 14 November 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

View PostBogey, on 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

View PostRandomGolfGuy, on 14 November 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

Any leads on when we will get to see the rest of callaways 2013 line up

razr Fit 440cc (s) JAN 18
“” “ 460cc (s)
“” “” Fairways 3, 5, 7

Xhot- 460cc (2) (adjust) FEBRUARY early
Xhot Pro −440cc (2) (Adjust)

Xhot fairways (no adjust ) likely Pro and Regular 3, 5, maybe 7 x 2 each (Feb)

XHot hybrids (no adjust), non adjustable. no clue how many/models (Feb)

3 news sets of irons- MB, X Forgred; X-Hot Pro;  Jan 25.

I will not post picts to shafts or official releases

I didn't think they were coming out with a new release of the MBs this year?

Same MBS, but are part of lineup again in 13.

So essentially re-branded to X Muscleback instead of RAZR X Muscleback I assume?

No, Razr Name survives there only

#43 Fornesto

Fornesto

    Major Winner

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95137
  • Joined: 09/24/2009
  • Location:seattle
  • Ebay ID:flatrat4
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

RAZR LIVES!!!

#44 mljones99

mljones99

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 978
  • Joined: 05/26/2005
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Handicap:12.2
  • Ebay ID:hrcjones
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

any 4 woods upcoming?  a 4 wood razr fit and a 21° utility iron would be mighty tempting

#45 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Huntley, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 701

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

View Postmljones99, on 15 November 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

any 4 woods upcoming?  a 4 wood razr fit and a 21° utility iron would be mighty tempting
Me and you...we need to get together sometime because I'm with ya!

I'm already thinking about an 18* & 21* X Utility to go right after my 4 wood. If they're going to be adjustable though, I have a feeling we'll have to choose between the 3 wood and the 5 wood. I don't care much so long as my distance gaps are covered and I can hit the fairway wood 240+ and straight the majority of the time.

I posted earlier regarding the X-Hot and how I might just get a low lofted 3 wood and not even carry a driver. Seriously, if I can hit it "long enough" and find the fairway more times than not, I'm all about it.

Bio Cell + w/ Diamana D+
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
SCOR 52/58* Nippon WV 115/125
Odyssey Blk TD #1W
WITB Link

#46 Padre John

Padre John

    Padre John

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211279
  • Joined: 11/14/2012
  • Location:Altoona, PA
  • Ebay ID:jgibb19468
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Looking forward to trying the three wood. Hope they are better  rhan the Adams xtd I played last summer. Kept losing one of the weights. Very frustrating!!

#47 reg1900

reg1900

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114861
  • Joined: 09/14/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago

#48 Dugan408

Dugan408

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97174
  • Joined: 10/23/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

830 Cor has my full attention when it comes to fairway woods. I wonder if it will have a titanium face.

#49 JB lefty

JB lefty

    JB

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119043
  • Joined: 12/17/2010
  • Location:Australia
  • Ebay ID:cashdupjb
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Lets just hope they come out with a 4 wood for the lefties. Something around the 17 degree loft and a 13.5 fairway driver type deal.
Optiforce 440 Matrix Black 7M3 X flex
X2Hot 5 wood with stock shaft (cannon)
Apex Pro 4-AW KBS Tour V X flex SS1
Callaway Jaws Wedges 56,60
One spot available any ideas?
Odyssey DF550 blade putter/ Pro v 1 ball

#50 dtorn4

dtorn4

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121215
  • Joined: 01/27/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

i wish they would bring back the strong 4


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Huntley, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 701

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postdtorn4, on 16 November 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

i wish they would bring back the strong 4

Steelhead Plus 4+ wood. Best fairway wood I've ever hit until I got the TEE CB1. No joke, that thing was beautiful. Loft of a 3 wood, length of a 4 wood, and the head size of a 5 wood if I remember right.

Which today they would probably make a 'Tour' version.
Bio Cell + w/ Diamana D+
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
SCOR 52/58* Nippon WV 115/125
Odyssey Blk TD #1W
WITB Link

#52 smackygolf

smackygolf

    Major Winner

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9577
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postreg1900, on 16 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago

No. The claim will be MORE audacious than that.  And true.

#53 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Huntley, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 701

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

View Postsmackygolf, on 16 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

View Postreg1900, on 16 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago

No. The claim will be MORE audacious than that. And true.

Longer and easier to hit from the deck? Longer and straighter? Longer and...bringing sexy back?

Last one was a reach, but you have me intrigued. Especially because of the bolded part.

Edited by hayzooos, 16 November 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Bio Cell + w/ Diamana D+
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
SCOR 52/58* Nippon WV 115/125
Odyssey Blk TD #1W
WITB Link

#54 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postreg1900, on 16 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago

I heard the only people who won’t want it are people who do not want to hit their 3 wood THIRTY yards longer.

#55 ekrall

ekrall

    KyDuffer

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 148301
  • Joined: 11/24/2011
  • Location:Paducah, Ky
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

I was able to hit X-hot driver 3 wood and pro 3-wood.  Extremely impressive offerings.... The pro 3-wood was at least 15 yds longer than 910 I currently game (kalil stiff).. I know people often exaggerate distances but I am convinced this is longer than RBZ.... New project X velocity shaft (white) felt stiff but not boardy,  Xhot series has gray metallic finish, dark bottom with decent graphics and white shaft.... I will comment that the sound from the driver sounds like a gunshot very impressive, different than any other drivers I have heard... BTW lofts offered in pro included 15, 17, 19 and I was told fairway woods will b offered in down from 7-woods to 11-woods


#56 smackygolf

smackygolf

    Major Winner

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9577
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

View Posthayzooos, on 16 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

View Postsmackygolf, on 16 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

View Postreg1900, on 16 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago

No. The claim will be MORE audacious than that. And true.

Longer and easier to hit from the deck? Longer and straighter? Longer and...bringing sexy back?

Last one was a reach, but you have me intrigued. Especially because of the bolded part.

Definitely longer. Great design story. And MUCH longer off the deck. And not a piddly 10 yards longer.

#57 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1129

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

View Postsmackygolf, on 16 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

View Posthayzooos, on 16 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

View Postsmackygolf, on 16 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

View Postreg1900, on 16 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

View PostZJohnson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago

No. The claim will be MORE audacious than that. And true.

Longer and easier to hit from the deck? Longer and straighter? Longer and...bringing sexy back?

Last one was a reach, but you have me intrigued. Especially because of the bolded part.

Definitely longer. Great design story. And MUCH longer off the deck. And not a piddly 10 yards longer.

Longer than the original RBZ fwy and RBZ 2 fwys?

#58 smackygolf

smackygolf

    Major Winner

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9577
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353114234' post='5945291']
[quote name='smackygolf' timestamp='1353113917' post='5945271']
[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1353103626' post='5944653']
[quote name='smackygolf' timestamp='1353103551' post='5944647']
[quote name='reg1900' timestamp='1353046654' post='5941869']
[quote name='ZJohnson' timestamp='1352928794' post='5934547']
I was told soon on the X-Hot.  I have pics, but was instructed not to post or my rep would lose his job.  I can also confirm that the X-Hot Pro 3 wood was longer than the RBZ...by a good 8-10 yards.
[/quote]

Will that be Callaways marketing claim? 10y longer than RBZ? Who needs a driver, 27y longer than a 3w from 2 yrs ago
[/quote]

No. The claim will be MORE audacious than that. And true.
[/quote]

Longer and easier to hit from the deck? Longer and straighter? Longer and...bringing sexy back?

Last one was a reach, but you have me intrigued. Especially because of the bolded part.
[/quote]

Definitely longer. Great design story. And MUCH longer off the deck. And not a piddly 10 yards longer.
[/quote]

Longer than the original RBZ fwy and RBZ 2 fwys?
[/quote]

Off the deck? Yes.

#59 odshot68

odshot68

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30735
  • Joined: 06/04/2007
  • Location:MI
GolfWRX Likes : 55

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

When do we get to see pics??
14
Clubs
That
Rotate
Too
Frequently

#60 drbonesvt

drbonesvt

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,034 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141067
  • Joined: 10/04/2011
  • Location:Out in the West Texas town of................
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 376

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

View Postjasonnj1978, on 14 November 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

View Postapprenti23, on 14 November 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Fairway is suppose to be hotter than RBZ but smaller in all dimensions. Many people thought RBZ was too large.

Now this sounds promising, hated the RBZ Tour off the deck...too big!!

I wanted to like the RBZ tour, cannon off the tee but it needed a sole design like the 07 tp tour spoon.....thus the chg to the xtd.  Added some lead tape to the head of the xtd + a kai li and BAM!!!!!

RBZS2 proto 400cc 9.2*(+1.75*o) AD DI 8x
RBZS2 Tour Issue 15.0*(+1.5) Rombax p95x
712u 2i Pxi 6.5 Sans 5w RBZs2 TI PRO95xx
712MB 3-PW C-Taper X (1* weak loft)
TVD-M 54&60*C Taper X SSx1
Kingston KP1(009) w/ Nippon NS Pro Shaft

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors