Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

GOLFWRX GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate RocketBladez Experience

1404 replies to this topic

#31 mikejskinner

mikejskinner

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179178
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

This is an amazing giveaway! A set of fitted irons and a chance to play in a pro-am and meet "The Shark", WOW! This is simply not about the giveaway, they are giving away an experience of a life-time here. Phenomenal!!! Good Luck to all, but I'm hoping I win !

Edited by mikejskinner, 12 November 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 ReinyDays

ReinyDays

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184984
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Thanks for doing this contest. I think I would be a perfect fit because I have never had a custom fit set of golf clubs. I have had my lie angle adjusted because of my flat swing but never the total package done by professional fitters. My current set is about 6 years old and could really use the new technology so I can be more consistent and gain more distance

#33 Spencer35

Spencer35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208267
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Count me in!

Ready to ditch my 12 year old Ping I-3's for some fitted RocketBladez!

#34 puttone

puttone

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11401

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

This would be the ultimate Christmas present. Since my recent heart surgery I have been able to again enjoy golfing, so with some new clubs and a health heart there's no telling what i"ll be able to do.

#35 QCart

QCart

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132576
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

What an awesome giveaway!  I am a candidate for a custom set of rocketbladez for a couple of reasons.  One, I have never played Taylormade irons and these rocketbladez look very, very, interesting!  Also, when I switched from my old Callaway X-18's to my new PingI-20's I lost one full club of distance.  I was hitting my 7 iron around 168 yards, now that is my 6 iron distance.  I don't know if its the new clubs, a bad fitting, or what. It's a little embarrassing on the course to tell my playing partners what club I hit when they ask!  Taylormade and GolfWrx, please help me get my manhood back!!

#36 Youknowphil

Youknowphil

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28978

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

I am a complete and total golf nerd and have been since I was a young lad.  I just want the opportunity to try to convince the TaylorMade guys that the "Find Your Game" ad campaign should be revived - golf (or anything, really) always sells better when there's a Scottish accent behind the pitch!

#37 born4golf77

born4golf77

TMAG Tour Preferred Locker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9104
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Well, I think it will be a great opportunity for whoever wins and best of luck to everyone.

I would love the chance to get fit for a set of irons. For the past while i have tried to find a set of irons that can out perform my old t zoid pro II irons. If TM can fit me for a set of irons that i hit more accurately and consistently than my current irons then i feel confident they could fit anyone.

JM

#38 Jiffyp0p02

Jiffyp0p02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 154953

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Pick me, I would love a new set of Taylormades but can't afford them. Plus that trip sounds great. Never been to Florida or played in a tournament. Sounds like fun.

#39 Jersey golfer

Jersey golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119755
  • Handicap:13.9
GolfWRX Likes : 23

I use  a TaylorMade Catalina bag and the White Smoke IN-74 putter is the only TaylorMade club in it. We need to correct this situation immediately. Thanks for this great contest and thanks for considering me.

#40 Frog38

Frog38

Golf Industry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146571
GolfWRX Likes : 1

I need the technology and the distance so I can compete.  Please allow me to be fit.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 carpergolf

carpergolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49160
  • Ebay ID:carperman1
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Taylormade fan 4 life only brand I play, Adidas is the only brand I wear .....period
Taylormade 10.5 TP Superfast Project X
Taylormade Tour Preferred CB 4-AW
Taylormade Burner 09
Taylormade Jetspeed Hybrid 19 speeder
Tour Preferred ATV 54 , 58
Taylormade TP Kia Ma SS putter

#42 NYCgolfer17

NYCgolfer17

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134981
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Wow, what an amazing giveaway.

Why pick me? I am a golf NUT, eat sleep breath golf. Living in NYC is probably the most difficult city to play golf in but I make it work. The lengths I go to play a round of golf is probably unfathomable to most people and sometimes I am even a little embarrassed to tell people I took my clubs on a 40 min subway ride to an hour and a half train ride to a 25 min can ride all to play a 6 hour round!  My friends and wife think I'm out of my mind but I am completely happy doing it.

I would love the opportunity to get custom fit with the newest and best golf equipment. Playing in a pro am is a dream that I never thought I would be able to achieve. This would make my dreams come true!

Thanks TMAG and GolfWRX!!!
TM SLDR -OBAN Kiyoshi White 65 - 05 Flex
Adams XTD 15, 712u 2 iron KBS Tour VX
EPON AF 502 4-PW - KBS C-Taper S+
Epon 208KGX 50
Scotty Newport 2
WITB Link

#43 tedcr

tedcr

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118277

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Lessons, fittings, TM clubs, travel, golf, and Greg Norman.  Great opportunity WRX.  Thanx much.

#44 asualum

asualum

Major Winner

• 1,011 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105160
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

I would like to be considered because despite the fact that I first took up the game as a teenager and am now in my early 40s, I've never been properly fit for clubs. Everything I've ever used has been straight off the rack. I woould also love to keep the accuracy of blades but still receive some forgiveness, something I feel the RocketBladez would help me accomplish. And I've never been to Florida!

#45 kb24ismvp

kb24ismvp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26812
  • Ebay ID:kb24ismvp
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Why should i be picked?  I am your typical golfer, i represent probably 99% of the golfing population in terms of expectations and abilities.  What works for me is going to work for the general population.  I am the perfect test subject.  I have a moderate swing speed, i think i know more thani really do, i tell people I hit 300 yd drives but my average is probably 240.  These clubs were built for me and I was born to hit these clubs.  But most of all I am Canadian, it is -20 deg C here (for my American neighbours that is -4.0 F), i would love nothing more in life than to be in some sun!!!

#46 whatswrong11

whatswrong11

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179144
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

I think I'd be an excellent candidate because I consider myself an emerging player that would truly benefit from a custom fit set.  In the last year I broke 100 for the first time and achieved my personal best score of 93 on two occasions.  I've been spending more and more time on this site reading about all the latest and greatest clubs and would love the opportunity to try some of them out.

#47 lazybones

lazybones

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5559

1st, thank you for the offer through Golfwrx.
2nd, I have been battling a bad back but am now recovering and in need of some new clubs with new specs based upon my new physical capabilities.
3rd, I've always gone with a competitor but the RBZ metal woods and Blades have me ready to pull the trigger on Taylormade.
Finally, my birthday is Nov 24 and that would be an awesome surprise!

#48 Pritam

Pritam

• 203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132676
  • Ebay ID:pdutta2000
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Thanks GolfWRX!! For me entering this contest is simple. I'm the exact reason why RocketBladez were created. I get very good distance from my 8-GW R11 irons but find myself needing help from the 5-7. The new SpeedSlot will ensure maximum distance from my 5-7 which should reduce my score and make the game more fun. Thanks TaylorMade!!

#49 terapins

terapins

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 900

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

I would be an execellent candidate because i am a member of golfwrx, and that should be enough.  I would love to be properlly fit, as that would put the iceing on the cake per say.  And to boot taylor made clubs would be sweet.  thanks

#50 sonofagunn

sonofagunn

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147771
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Incredible giveaway! I'm a candidate for a custom fitting because my game is starting to come around (finally broke 80 a couple of times) and I'm playing a set of off-the-rack clubs that have not been fit for me. It is definitely time for a custom fitting to take me to the next level - and what better way than having the Taylormade pros fit me into a new set!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#51 strick13

strick13

√(-1) <3 Golf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196780
GolfWRX Likes : 9

I would love to win this because I have never been fit for any clubs, I'm more of oh good reviews and looks sweet. That would be an amazing experience for me, and also this is once in a lifetime thing! I would love to try out TM equipment as well.
Ping Anser 9.5* Diamana 'ahina 70S
Ping Anser 14.5* TFC 800FS
Ping i20 20* TFC 707-HS
Mizuno MX-23
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec
Ping Anser 52*/58* DG Spinner

#52 Ghost_Orchid

Ghost_Orchid

Golf Junkie

• 1,744 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37491
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Thanks TMAG and GolfWRX for yet another great opportunity to be treated like the Pros...

Since discovering GolfWRX.com a few years ago, I've been hooked.  I love reading the reviews from new offerings from the various golf companies.  With a lot of research (a lot from GolfWRX), I decided on TM Irons (TM MCBs), TM hybrids and a TM Ghost Putter.  Being fitted for my R11 was all that was needed for me to convert to an all TM bag.  I am a tinkerist (is that a word?), but no other clubs I've tried have come even close to replacing my R11 (R11s also in the rotation) MCBs, my 3 & 4 hybrids, my Adipures (I have a brand new pair, Carolina blue waiting for a special occasion *wink*) or my TM Ghost putter.

Now fast forward to December 4-7

Work?...check, I'll request the time off as soon as I get the good news of being picked.
Attitude?...check, I have a positive attitude and would represent TM (fully decked out in TM wear during the pro-am) and GolfWRX!!!
Pro-AM?...check, I think....I'm sure I'll be really nervous (a 1 hdcper should be ok, I hope)
TM Rockebladez?...check, I'm in the market for new irons, the Rocketbladez tour are on top of my short list.
Putter?...check, lets see if TMs new offerings will replace my TM Ghost Corza
Meet the Pros?...check, I've never met a Touring Pro (aspiring, current or retired), but I promise I will not be star struck and act like a fool  :)
Poolside Party?...check, I'm on day 6 of P90X...I'll be ready by Dec 4 !!!
The Shark?...check, I just started Salmon and Steelhead fishing, will leave my center-pin (still learning how to cast the thing) and rod home, the Shark will be safe.
Tiburon Black Course?...bring it.

Thanks again TMAG and GolfWRX.

#53 drewjam

drewjam

Advanced

• 378 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32407
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Wow, what an incredible opportunity from Taylormade and GolfWRX.  I love this site!

I feel I would be an excellent candidate for the Ultimate RocketBladez experience as I have had trouble finding the right set of irons for myself over the past year (who am I kidding, I have had trouble finding the right driver, 3 wood, hybrid, irons, and putter for my swing :D )and have spent a lot of money trying to fit myself for the right clubs... I love the GolfWRX BST!!!  Ever since I started frequenting the GolfWRX website I have become a self-proclaimed club junkie and have learned so much about the different factors in the fitting process but I have never been properly fit by a professional.  I have tried all different sorts of set-ups over the past few years and would love to settle in and be confident with all my clubs (I am certain it would drastically improve my game if I am properly fit, by TM especially).  I am a decent ball striker and hit the ball a long way (compared to who I typically play with anyway), however, I do not know if my clubs are helping or hurting my game.  I would truly LOVE an experience like this as I have always said I am going to get fit for my next set of clubs but never do.  Instead I continue the cycle of buying/selling without ever knowing if I have the ideal set-up or not.  It would be an honor to be chosen for this experience and I would certainly love to share the experience with others (i.e. reviews, details, etc.) if I am chosen.  Not to mention, it would be a refresher to play some golf in a warmer climate as we just got our first taste of snowfall here in Michigan.  On a side note, it would be pretty cool as DJ is my favorite golfer.  Thanks again GolfWRX and Taylormade!!!

Edited by drewjam, 12 November 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#54 creecool

creecool

creecool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10948
  • Ebay ID:creecool
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Because I am the Operations Manager in a top five volume Golf Galaxy, and we constantly highlight your product, and guarantee we will sell a signifigant amount of Rocketbladz, starting immediately with the Black Friday release. Your marketing and product is always top quality, and I would love the opportunity to play these in the future.
RAZR FIT EXTREME PHENOM OR 7M3 BLACK TIE
TEE XCG5 11.5 BLUR TEE XCG4 OBAN REVENGE
ADAMS A12 PRO OZIK MATRIX ALTUS 23*
WISHON MC 560 5-P STEELFIBER I 95
SONARTEC T35 PROTO 54* SCRATCH TOUR 58*
ODYSSEY BLACK SERIES # 1

#55 sferraro

sferraro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 164833

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Simply put, it's time to upgrade my R9 TP irons!

Not to mention, I first met Greg Norman at The International in Colorado when I was a child and it would be cool to meet him again.

I'm a long-time loyal TaylorMade fan and customer, currently playing R9 TP irons 3-PW, a RBZ 15-degree 3-wood and the Penta TP5. They can be found in my 2012 TMX R11s stand bag. I've previously gamed the TMX R9 stand bag, a R11s 9-degree driver, a R9 15-degree 3-wood, rac OS irons 3-PW and 52-degree and 56-degree rac Black wedges.

I've also guided my brother-in-law to TaylorMade. He currently plays a RBZ stand bag, a 10.5-degree RBZ driver, RBZ 15-degree 3-wood and RBZ irons 3-AW.

There is definite upside to selecting non-TaylorMade users for this contest so they too can experience TaylorMade's superior products, but I will continue to serve as an ambassador and would welcome the chance to be custom fitted for the RocketBladez Tour irons.

I've never been custom fitted and have been consistently shooting low 80's. I've shot a personal-best 80 more times than I care to remember and am still in search of the elusive sub-80 round. A custom fitting may just be the hurdle I need to clear en route to consistent rounds in the 70s.

Either way, with this contest TaylorMade once again proves why they’re second-to-none in the industry.

IMG-20120223-00049.jpg

Edited by sferraro, 12 November 2012 - 10:37 PM.

#56 FlaWyo28

FlaWyo28

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171218
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Never been fit for anything let alone clubs! Only had hand me downs for my entire set from my 6'6" uncle, 2 inches long and 2.5 degrees upright really isn't helping my game that much.  Would absolutely love to be able to see a class act like TMAG in action!!!!!

AND GREG NORMAN IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

Edited by FlaWyo28, 23 November 2012 - 01:22 AM.

#57 Kylekoz17

Kylekoz17

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204917
  • Ebay ID:Snipperdo17
GolfWRX Likes : 176

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

I could use a custom fit set because I can't seem to get comfortable with any standard length clubs.  I try to adjust to fit the clubs instead of letting clubs fit me which doesn't seem to be working too well.  I am on the fringe of breaking 80 consistently but need an extra boost to get over the hump.  It would also be amazing an amazing experience to go through what the pros do with a first class company.  Either way, this is an awesome giveaway so thanks TaylorMade and WRX!!
Bio Cell + - D+ 72x
Nike VR Pro Ltd - Matrix Ozik 70x
Titleist 910h 19* - Matrix Ozik Altus
714 AP2 4-pw X100
Scotty Golo 5
Nike VR Forged 51, 56

#58 Hokie2k5

Hokie2k5

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75551
  • Handicap:0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

I would absolutely love to get fit for these irons!  Everything else is just icing on the cake, I am considering buying these irons in the Spring so I'd love to be a part of this!  Thanks GolfWRX, these giveaways are totally awesome!
913D2 9.5* Fuji Pro TS 73X
TM SLDR 15* ATX Green 85 TX
Ping G25 17* Tour X
712U 24* / 714 AP2 KBS C-Taper S+
Cameron Button Back NP2 35"
Scratch 1018 52/56/60

#59 puttapotomus

puttapotomus

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78386
GolfWRX Likes : 12

I am a candidate because I play in some tournaments with RACMBS&TPS and with the personalized fitting I could be the stronger player on the team for a change.  Thanks for the opportunity.

#60 Patch3

Patch3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 164953

i have been practicing for almost 2 years to improve my game and i feel that i have gone as far as can without some REAL help. this set up along with the correct fitting could be what i need to get me in that club championship. please consider me as your spokesman in this venture. you won't be disappointed. i have been a loyal customer since the Burner series came out around 1995 or '96. if not, thank you for putting out a useful set of clubs.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors