Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

GOLFWRX GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate RocketBladez Experience

1404 replies to this topic

#1351 mrballance

mrballance

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29836
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

What a great opportunity.  I would like to get a proper fitting for a set of irons, have never done so before.  Been playing with my best guess on iron specs for some time and would like to see if a properly fit set could make a difference for me.  Thank you for the opportunity.

#1352 chrisheltzel

chrisheltzel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212369

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

I feel that being fitted by Taylor Made professionals will significantly improve my game.  I have been fitted by persons prior but never satisfied with the results. A new bag of Rocketballz gear will propel my game to the next level.  Having a newborn requires spending less on equipment and this would certainly satisfy my craving.

#1353 hoganhawk

hoganhawk

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183058
  • Ebay ID:jbpeterson47
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

I always like giveaways that are not based on sheer randomness, but also on good stories.  There are probably people on here that deserve a fitting more than I do, but I absolutely love golf and would love nothing more than having the opportunity to be confident in my equipment and its fit so that I can be confident in my game. When I play golf, I am no better than okay, but I need to be out there as often as possible because it is what provides me with humbling life lessons that no matter how hard I work in all aspects of life, I am never perfect.  I take that attitude into my work in education everyday and golf is what keeps me inspired.  This opportunity would certainly validate that perspective.  Happy Thanksgiving!

#1354 smgoldstein

smgoldstein

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62393
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Responding a little late to the game here so I hope you are not to wiped out from reading through all the quality candidates.  First, thank you GolfWRX and Taylor Made for this great opportunity.  Hat's off to both of you. I have been playing golf for 40+ years, starting with balata and persimmon and now up to the R11S.  Quite a change. Would welcome the opportunity to get fit for these clubs and go through the whole fiting process at the new TaylorMade Performance Lab.  More importantly would look forward to letting the GOlfWRX community, and the world at large, know about this experience through reviews, blogs, tweets etc.  My background as a former founding member of the Nike Golf Players Staff, former CEO of U.S. Golf & Entertainment, competitive golfer as well as a 25 year career in marketing and public relations, provides me with the unique perspective necessary to generate the proper review and buzz-all designed to generate increased brand equity for TaylorMade and GolfWRX.   Another positive benefit of this review and testing is that I still play a  competitive amateur tournament and charitable golf outing schedule which would result in substantial visibility of the equipment for golfers that matter the most to you- passionate golfers, competitive golfers as well as high income golfers.  Thanks for the opportunity.  Look forward to hearing back from you.  

#1355 Bmoneyman

Bmoneyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198572

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Wow what a great promotion. I run the IT department of a private college in SLC. I am 47, family of 6 and an avid golfer. To be fair I have basically been a Ping and Callaway golfer the last 10 years, serious golfer for the past 20+.  I am on the computer at a 14.4 but have been as low as a 6. I am 6'2" tall and have long arms, custom fitting is the only answer for me.  This year I succumbed :pimp: to the Taylormade marketing machine and purchased a RocketBallz 9* tour driver. I have never been happier or more confident off the tee. I absolutely bomb this thing!!! I have become a Taylormade driver evangelist, telling everyone far and wide that this is not hype, get it and hit it!!!!  and I speak to a lot of people and play in (and win!!!) a number of corporate scramble events each year and am probably responsible of 30-100 Taylormade driver purchases this year locally just from my feedback, and people witnessing me hit this thing on the course.

Just think of the marketing opportunity to have a complete convert from the dark side over to the light with new Taylormade irons int he bag???!!! A complete Taylormade bag throughout? It could be special!!!

I would love the opportunity to be an actual real world playing representative of your products!   At my height I am the poster child for custom fitting! I am guessing 3* up +1/2 and then you guys could really go to work getting it perfect.

It would be an honor to play these irons and attend any of these events, golf life changing for sure!!!

Thank you.

#1356 randywildman

randywildman

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 155487
  • Ebay ID:randywildman
GolfWRX Likes : 42

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

RocketBladeZ

rbz5.jpg

rbz6.jpg

rbz7.jpg

rbz4.jpg

rbz8.jpg

rbz9.jpg

rbz10.jpg

rbz11.jpg

rbz12.jpg

rbz13.jpg

Thank you for such a great contest. I am a 14 handicap. I am a left handed player. One of the rarest lefty's on the planet. The only thing I do right handed is shake hands. Left handed clubs are so much harder to find and get fit for.  I have never been fit for any clubs ever. I have never taken a lesson. My biggest weakness is hitting my iron approach shots the correct distance. I hope getting fit with RocketBladez Irons will help me improve in this area. Currently the only TaylorMade club in my bag, makes the most strokes every round. I have an Itsy Bitsy TaylorMade spider putter and I love it.I look forward to seeing your new irons in the marketplace or in Naples. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and good luck with your contest.

Experience TaylorMade

Edited by randywildman, 22 November 2012 - 02:19 AM.

#1357 soxfan

soxfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121221
  • Ebay ID:bandon99

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

Why I'm a candidate ......... No special reason, besides I would really appreciate it.  I would be a lifelong loyalist to TM and GolfWRX and a perfect advertising tool!  Every time I’m asked how I like my new RocketBladez sticks, I would start in about this “great golf forum community and the trip of a lifetime to get fitted for this great TM gear……..”  Mid-Forties, good income, friends with disposable income.  I would love to be spreading the word of Taylor Made and GolfWRX!

#1358 drmalaney

drmalaney

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 74132
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

I am a candidate for this experience because I am an avid golfer who is continually trying to improve their game. I do this by working with my local PGA professional and making sure I have the best equipment to suit my game. I would like the opportunity to work with your professionals to see how we can work together to help me to continue to improve.

Thanks
David

#1359 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

prsgtrman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Kandahar can be hot, very hot in the summer, with weather comparable to Phoenix. Not many folks play golf in the summer in Phoenix and there isn’t much golf to be played in Kandahar. About the only golfing to be done, that doesn’t involve hitting into a net, is hitting balls from the bazaar into or over the “pond” that has various floating targets. Most would think that Kandahar is a sandy place and those that have been there would be expert sand players but the soil consistency is more like flour rather than sand. Hitting a ball from the “sand” would leave one with a nice antiqued look. My typical practice setup going to Kandahar is a mat, shag balls, video camera, PW, 7, 5 irons and a driver. Improvised netting is plentiful and superfluous to bring. Since 2008, I have spent 4 summers in Kandahar working on my golf swing while serving my country. While my golf game has suffered while being away during the heart of the golf season I have made and lost great friends and take great pride in doing my part for my country. This summer has been different. I have made of for lost time by taking lessons, playing in a twilight league and making tons of golfing buddies. I leave for Kandahar for the 5th time December 28th. While I am not super happy about leaving my wife and family behind for four months I will have many fond memories from the dog days of summer to keep me from getting to homesick. A trip down to Florida would be a nice send off and provide more memories and reflection for me while I am overseas. While homecomings are always exciting the thought of having a new set of clubs waiting would be icing on the cake. Thanks for any consideration.

#1360 shanker128

shanker128

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162525
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

This would be an amazing trip. I think I'd be a good candidate as my golf game had to be put on hold over the last 3-4 years due to medical school, and I've finally gotten some time to get back into it. Having never played a new set of my own irons, I'm currently playing a 10+ year old set of Ping i3's that were a hand-me down from my brother, and would love to get into a new set and properly fitted to get me started on the right track. Great giveaway TM!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#1361 Hoselrocket08

Hoselrocket08

I Am Awesome

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180056
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I'd love to win. Here's why...

I've never been fitted for a set of clubs in my life. I hear all the time about how important it is to be properly fit, however I've never had the opportunity to get fit by a professional staff. I get to play golf 2 times a week, if I'm lucky, and most of the time it gets cut down to two or three times a month. Working a job in public safety doesn't afford one the time or funds to really get top of the line equipment. What I have I am extremely thankful for, however i feel as if something is missing when I'm lining up shots oftentimes. I honestly believe that a proper fitting could benefit my game and me more than you can imagine.

I appreciate the opportunity to even enter this contest. Thank you.

#1362 khuffman17

khuffman17

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211577
  • Ebay ID:usgolf17

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

why would i be a  good contestant? well i have been through alot in the last few months i have lost my aunt from cancer, my uncle died of a stroke and my mother was diagnosed w cancer the other day... i need something good to happen to me in my life some time soon.. life is a bit@# but you only get out of it what you put in to it .. so i sure hope tm and or wrx help me turn my luck for atleast a few days.

#1363 dawnpatrol

dawnpatrol

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101957
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

What?!?  Sounds like a blast.  The new technology looks game changing. The Shaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!!!! ( best Australian accent)

10 handicap here, mid thirties.  Need help getting long irons up.  Love everything about golf, the outdoors, friendships, watching my kids play, life lessons, challenge, equipment and the feeling.  

I'm already the Luckiest guy in the world really, married to a great woman, we have a beautiful family together.  

But Go ahead pick me anyways!  We'll have a blast!!!!

#1364 eracar

eracar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34939
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

What an opportunity!  Taylor Made has always been at the forefront in terms of golf technology.  I would love to be considered for a custom fitting for Taylor Made's newest RocketBallz Tour irons.  I believe having a custom set of these irons will elevate my game to the next level.  

Thanks for the consideration and for hosting the contest!

#1365 Dillio187

Dillio187

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101379
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Wow, this is simply amazing.  I would love to actually be fitted for a set of TaylorMade clubs, a brand I've religiously played since I started playing golf seriously 3 seasons ago.  I've always played off the rack clubs, and to be able to do even half of what is listed in the original post would be quite simply an honor.  Count me in!

#1366 golfsurfbike

golfsurfbike

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117014

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

I would love to be fit for Taylormade clubs because last April I bought my first set of new clubs after playing this game for over 20 years. I got top to bottom TaylorMade. R11 driver and 3 wood, 2 Rescues, MC irons, xFT wedges and I even had two putters in the bag because I was comparing my Ghost Spider versus a Belly Manta. Well, on June 11th my entire set was stolen from the bag drop area when I went into pay. Since then I have been back with my used set that I got a decade ago. I love TaylorMade and would love to have the opportunity to have a set fitted for me. A fitting would help me to play to my potential and allow me to enjoy this wonderful game even more.

#1367 captainjimbob

captainjimbob

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77553
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'm a candidate for the rocketbladz because i'm cool......... just like the clubs!

#1368 kthug5

kthug5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139691

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

I'm in Vancouver, Canada.... But I am still using mizuno mp-14's, and i think its time for an upgrade.
Having one less club into every green would definitely help me in my tournaments.

Cheers!
R1V2 W/Tour AD 9003s
R7 TP 13* w/Tour Ad-BB-7s
714CB 2-5 ~ MB 6-9 W/Recoil 110 F5
SM5 46* TVD 52* 60* KBS Custom White
Scotty Cameron Limited Golo N7

#1369 jeethemighty

jeethemighty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196646

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

First step being a constant player is custom fit!
Taylormade is the world leading golf company by their amazing products and innovation!
Nothing else to say!
I want to be constant and i love Taylormade :)
By the way awesome contest thanks WRX and Taylormade!

#1370 Jag80

Jag80

Tour Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3533
  • Handicap:13
  • Ebay ID:wash44
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

I believe being properly fit in a set of Rocketbladez irons would be the perfect Christmas present!  I haven't been a TM iron player since the RAC LT days.  Did have a slight fling with R7 TPs.  Being a lefty, 6'2" with a 34 1/2 inch sleeve length would require custom fitting.  I thank you in advance for your consideration.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#1371 Texan In The Northwest

Texan In The Northwest

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212195

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

I live and breathe golf after a whirlwind love affair that began just over 2.5 years ago. Year one I was a 28 handicap. Year two I was  a 13 and now; just a little more than 2.5 years into my game, I am a 4. I'm a candidate for custom fit TaylorMade RocketBladez irons because I've put in the time. The blood sweat and tears. The long afternoons that turn into the dark of night and an empty range. The phone calls from my sweatheart checking in on me and asking how late it would be til I turn the field lights off and head home. The countless mornings that I've gotten out of bed and shot out the door into 37* temperatures and sideways rain because of 35+ mph wind.

If I could have a nickel for every time I've been told "You're not supposed to be on the golf course through the winter in the pacific northwest" I'd have barrel of metal coins; however, I've gained much more than a barrels worth of nickels. My off season winter time goal this year is to pick up another 1.5 strokes off my index and get to a number closer to a 2 than a 3.

Mud, rain, freezing temps and wind are owning the Pacific Northwest region right now; Just like it did last winter and the winter before that and I persevered just like I will this winter BUT some sun in Naples, 3 night stay @ Tiburon at the Ritz-Carlton, New Equipment, golf balls, bag, gloves and apparel and footwear, Spot IN the Pro-Am and all the activities planned is unimaginable. I would cry.

... But rain or shine, warm or freezing I'll continue to work this off season. I'll fight to loose that 1.5 off my index and allow my love to dig deeper into this sacred game; I'll taste the mud and blades of grass as it spatters in my face from the soppy Oregon fairways; and the spikes on my golf shoes will clog with leaves after 5 or 6 steps at a time. Best of all, on the good mornings, I won't have to guess where my ball ended up after seemingly burrowing itself into the foggy abyss.

Setting my alarm for 5:30 am now so I can be early enough to swing on the range prior to first out tee time.

Thank you.

Edited by Texan In The Northwest, 22 November 2012 - 02:48 AM.

#1372 dunahoo

dunahoo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147257

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

I have never been fitted for golf equipment. I am an 8 handicap, and my goal is to be working towards 4 handicap to compete in USGA Amateur events. I have a lot of motivation to learn and apply lessons of the game to life. I look forward to playing better and hope I would be a consideration. Much thanks.

#1373 Orlimar1

Orlimar1

Just a Range Ball in a box of Titleists!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5859
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

I'd love to have a set of these and KNOW that they are the right clubs for my swing.  So much of this game is mental.  Having the knowledge they were fitted to my swing, would give me one less thing to ponder in this difficult game.

#1374 Duewinski

Duewinski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212405

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm a 25 year old golfer from Southern California. I found a love for golf when I turned 12 years old. I've been through 3 sets of irons, all Callaways because of the height and lack of spin I put on the ball. I would like to change my irons to the RBLADEZ because they are more forgiving than my current clubs. I golf two times a week and I cant wait to drop my score with my new custom fit RBLADEZ.

#1375 Fastback65

Fastback65

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162167

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Some use golf as a past time. Some use it as a stress relief. My dad uses golf as a way to remind himself that he is lucky to play a game he loves with people he is grateful to still be around. Two years ago, my dad wasn't sure if he would ever be able to play golf again. He was facing his second liver transplant. His first transplant came 13 years ago when I was just 14. He survived the surgery and continued to live life to the fullest. He spent most of his days working, but every chance he got, he could be found on the golf course as a way to remind himself how grateful he is for the gift he was given. Just a couple years ago he started experiencing symptoms of liver failure. Again, he found himself facing a second liver transplant. Surviving his second transplant, he had a renewed sense of gratitude for a game that allows him to be outside enjoying all things that many take for granted.

Most would think it is the two previous transplants would be my reason for nominating my dad. Understandably he has been through a great deal over the past years, but it is the most recent hardship that is the true reason for my dad to win. Six months ago, he was placed on experimental medication for treatment of his liver. The medication is a trial drug that is similar to a cancer treatment in that it strips your body down in order to build it back stronger with no disease. It would be a six month process that during which he has not been able to play golf. He was on a strict diet and rules about daily activity. While this was worth it to hopefully provide the long-term result that he wanted, the short term meant no golf. While my dad was unable to play, I picked up the game myself. I thought it would be a wonderful surprise that once my dad finished his medication, his son would be able to pick the game up with him. I have been improving my game, and now that my dad is able to play again, I can play alongside the person I admire most in this world. My dad is a man that beats all the odds. He shows determination in everything he does. He has continued to surpass all odds and through everything has continued to love a game that is always there when he is ready to play.

#1376 benjhwilson

benjhwilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183940

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

To even be considered to win such an incredible experience would be a dream come true. I am a senior in college struggling to make it thru my final year. I am not a scratch golfer, just your average golfer with an incredible passion for the game. Every free minute and dollar I have is invested in this amazing sport, just hoping I can shave 1 more stroke of my game, hit the ball straighter, or sink one more putt. It sounds cliche, but I eat sleep and dream golf. Winning this experience would be an absolute dream come true, I truly can't think of anything more I'd rather do.

#1377 tonyrtonyr

tonyrtonyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29584

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

TaylorMade clubs have spanned the generations in our family and I'm looking forward to carrying the tradition forward (and looking forward to a conforming set of irons to replace my original Tour Preferreds :).

There are many stories (and many clubs!) but this picture captures some of the highlights:
  • The original Tour Driver may Dad gave me in the early 80s (which I bagged in the 1983 USGA Junior).
  • After my Dad passed, the one golf momento I kept of his was this Tour Cleek (which he used to beat me again and again from the most awkward lies).
  • The R11 which my son now uses (his first full-size driver after using several women's Burner models).
  • My present RBZ Tour.
Posted Image

#1378 Pmoper

Pmoper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212527
  • Ebay ID:pmoper

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostHipCheck, on 12 November 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Okay WRXers. We’ve seen our share of incredible OEM forum experiences, such as trips to The Kingdom for R11/R11s drivers, R11 irons, R11 irons & lessons with Hank Haney, RBZ fittings at Doral and Bandon Dunes with the late Jim Flick.  This TaylorMade / GolfWRX giveaway, however, might take the cake.

Announcing…

Posted Image

There will be five GolfWRX winners as outlined below.

One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
  • An all-expenses paid trip to Naples, Florida, December 4-7
  • 3-night stay at the beautiful Tiburon Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
  • A custom fitting at the brand new TaylorMade Performance Lab in Naples for an entire set of 2013 TaylorMade product (RocketBladez  / RocketBladez Tour irons, yet-to-be announced metalwood line, ATV wedges, TM putter of choice, new golf ball, bag, gloves and apparel and footwear from adidas Golf and Ashworth)
  • Spot in the Franklin Templeton Shootout Pro-Am (two days)
  • Access to the poolside Pairings Party, Pro-Am Awards Dinner and player locker room
  • Attend the TaylorMade Performance Lab grand opening with TaylorMade players
  • Special GolfWRX Meet & Greet with TaylorMade ambassador Greg Norman
Four (4) Winners receive:
  • An all-expenses paid trip to Naples, Florida, December 4-7
  • 3-night stay at the beautiful Tiburon Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
  • A custom fitting at the brand new TaylorMade Performance Lab in Naples for an new RocketBladez  / RocketBladez Tour irons
  • Access to poolside Pairings Party and Pro- Am Awards Dinner
  • Attend the TaylorMade Performance Lab grand opening with TaylorMade players
  • Special GolfWRX Meet & Greet with TaylorMade ambassador Greg Norman
  • Golf on Tiburon Golf Club’s Black Course
Amazing right?  We think so too.  Now enter below today!

TO ENTER:
Reply to the thread below and tell us why you are a candidate for a custom fit set of RocketBladez Irons.

Deadline to enter is November 21, 2012.  Winners will be picked at the sole discretion of TaylorMade / GolfWRX based on entries received.  One entry per household.  Must be a resident of the US and at least 18 years old at the time of entry.

Good luck!

I have always been a Taylor Made fan, I once got caught up in counterfeit clubs and gave the folks at Taylor made names and addresses....Would be the highlight of my life to get fitted with great clubs and have the opportunity to play in an event such as this...Please at least give me a bit of consideration.....Thanks....Paul

#1379 bf0127

bf0127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78242

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Already a Taylormade bag throughout, would love the opportunity to upgrade to the latest and greatest the Taylormade has to offer.

#1380 mflores

mflores

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38844
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Why am I a candinate?

I believe I represent the average golfer & wrx'er out there. I've toyed around with equipment and even have been fitted only to be still on the serach for the right fit for my game. My game is above average and I bring my experiences of playing all levels of equipment, conditions and courses. I believe I can convey to the audience the expereince from the point of view of many on this forum as well as to the average customers of Taylormade. I am not a fanboy for anyone and I bring my unbiased opinion good or bad. I feel I would represent the WRX community very well as I have respect for the game and the makers of equipment.

Thanks

SLDR Accra Tour Z LS
TEE XCG7 15 Black Tie
2007 Burner TP 5 wood
Titleist 714 AP2 PXi 4-PW
Scotty Cameron Golo N7
Vokey Forged 50, 54R & 60K

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors