Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

How did you pick YOUR ball?...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chillr710

chillr710

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149843
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Hi all.

Just wondering how you picked your ball? (for those who are settled with one ball)

Did you try balls off the tee, irons, pitch shots like Titleist ball fitting suggests? Or did you test it in other ways?

For me - Its ProV1 or ProV1x. Or even NXT tour/tourS

For me I love the feeling of the Prov1, I love knowing I can pitch one at the pin and its going to stop on a dime.
But I do notice how the ProV1x spins less on my longer shots which can definitely stop me getting into too much trouble sometimes.

So what can I do to help make my mind up. I want ONE ball, and ONE ball only.
Its just a matter of picking it.

Thoughts? Cheers.

G25 9* PWR75-TX
Covert 2.0 Perf # 3 - RIP Beta 7X
Mizuno MP650 19* Hybrid Stock S
Ping S55 4-PW Black dot DG S300
SM5 50.08F, 54.10M, 58.08M
SC Newport 33.5"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors