Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Question about the stand on a PIng Hoofer bag

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stick Shootin

Stick Shootin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127507
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

I am looking to buy this bag on ebay but there is no stand. However I have the same exact bag with a perfect stand but the bag is in very bad condition. Does anyone know if I can remove the stand from my old bag and put it on the new one?

Here is the bag

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=330825895504

Thank you in advance!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors