Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Mizuno Aerolite Micro

Mizuno Carry Bag

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo

Tour Winner

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 148219
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

So I've tried searching, and I've found bits and pieces of information on the Aerolite Micro, but nothing really substantial. I'm in the market for a lightweight carry bag, as my beloved Sun Mountain 3.5 finally gave way after 3 years and 400+ rounds of walking. I stumbled upon the Aerolite Micro, and I like the looks, the price, and the fact that it's only 3 lbs. would make those 36-hole days in the summer heat a little less grueling, but I do have a few concerns that those of you who have used it could maybe address.
  • Can it actually fit 14 clubs like Mizuno's website says?
  • Do you find your clubs getting tangled at all? 6" seems a little small...(For what it's worth I only carry driver, 3 wood, and then go straight to a 2 iron, so there wouldn't be a whole lot of large heads/headcovers taking up space.)
  • Any issues with durability?
  • Any other similar bags that wouldn't break the bank that would be worth a look?
Thanks!

Cleveland Classic 290 9* Tour AD-DI 6s
Tour Edge Exotics CB2 15* Tour AD-DI 7s
Adams Idea Pro 18* Aerotech Steelfiber
Mizuno MP-33 3-PW TTDG S300
Cleveland 588 Forged 56*, 64*
Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 40

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Also tagged with Mizuno, Carry Bag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors