Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Quit Your Bitching!!!! page

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 tobaccoroad

tobaccoroad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50482
  • Ebay ID:farmpro12345
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

First of all let me say that I absolutely love this site.  There is probably not a day that goes by that I don't jump on here and take a look around.  I have learned so much about equipment and it has (unfortunately for my wallet) really fed my wants and needs for new clubs.

Now having said that,  I find some of the posts/posters here to be very humorous and I think we need a "therapy" page.

For example:
"I am only about 6-2 and weigh 195 lbs.  My swing speed is only 118 mphs (insert driver swing speed here) and I carry the ball 300 yards.  I wouldn't say I am a long hitter but I am the longest in my group.  What should I change so that I can carry the ball 305 yards?  I guess 300 yard carry is ok but I need more than the 40 yard roll out I am getting.  I know I can get 45 yards on a dry day but how?  My current setup only cost me about $675 but I think if I tinker and spend $895 I might be able to get 5 more yards...."

To this kind of post we all need to band together and help this poor soul with a big group "QUIT YOUR BITCHING!!!"

I really hope you can all detect the tongue in cheek tone of this post, but I really think we could have some fun with this....

Bertha Alpha Kiyoshi White
X Hot 3 Deep Kiyoshi White
Callaway X Utility Protos 18/21 degree
Mizuno Mp-69 KBS Tour 4-pw
Mizuno 52/56/60 KBS Tour
Odyssey White Damascus IX #1

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Birdies4Days

Birdies4Days

@iShootBirdies

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171102
  • Ebay ID:75_johnson
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Trying to get the extra yardage isn't bitching, but instead us trying to find a reason to get that newest and hottest club to satisfy our ho needs. So how bout you quit your bitching about us bitching.

#3 sharkiesj

sharkiesj

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6582
GolfWRX Likes : 226

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

Search  "passive brag".

End of thread.