Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Help me with my swing

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128941
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

I'm 29 and started playing young at age 6 until 16.  I was terrible and took a hiatus for 12 years, and just got back into the swing of things (pun intended) early last year.  So effectively I've been playing golf for only a year and a half.

I am a decent ball striker, but I can't for the life of me figure out why I fade my 4i/5i so intensely.  I just got new i20s, and play with a 1" extension.  I have a fade on the 6i+, but they are quite a bit more controllable and workable.  I'd like to figure out why they occur, and straighten up and even learn a draw.  I know these irons are flexible, so I just want to get the straight ball flight down first.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

FYI, I shoot in the low-mid 90s.

8 iron:

4 iron:

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 TrevorD13

TrevorD13

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126688
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

you take the club way past parallel at the top of your swing.  you are casting the club dramatically.  it also seems like you are decelerating the club through the ball instead of accelerating.  

so keep your full shoulder turn but try to make a half to three quarter backswing with your arms.  try to maintain the lag in your club in the downswing.  feel as though on the downswing that you are trying to let the clubhead stay as close to your right ear as possible in the downswing and once your hands get to about 8:00 on the downswing really accelerate through the ball

hope that helps

#3 akiracornell

akiracornell

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 195590
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

lets look at it this way.  a slice means that at impact the clubs path is coming outside to in, or right to left in relation to the face angle at impact. but why with longer irons if your putting a similar swing on it does it slice more? well the obvious answer is you are coming progressivly more across it.

think about the fact that as the club shaft gets longer the shaft lies flatter at impact. if you are taking a 4 iron and coming down on the same plane as 9 iron, the shaft has nowhere to go but left as you finish through the ball. in order to maintain a straighter club path through impact as the shaft gets longer, the down swing has to be flatter. the longer the shaft the  more you have to bring it under your current swingplane.  try impact more towards the right the longer the shaft.
'
long irons can be difficult. a flatter plane with an iron can leave more room for error controlling the clubhead. hybrids have a more forgiving sole and have a different balanced head that helps shut the club through impact. making them easier and more natural. as pros get older and lose swing speed longer irons become less consistant and they switch over also somtimes.

Edited by akiracornell, 15 November 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#4 i am taylor(made)

i am taylor(made)

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121452
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

cant believe nobody mentioned his posture. This is the first thing i would change and could be the source of some of your other problems. At the top of you backswing your upper body is tilted toward the target. It should be slightly tilted backwards, say 6 degrees or so.

After you fix this then you can work on everything else, mainly your downswing. your downswing is starting with you arms when you should be starting it with your lower body. I like to feel like my arms are dead and that my lower body does all the work. right before impact is where the arms come alive and square the clubface.

Edited by i am taylor(made), 15 November 2012 - 09:13 PM.

#5 Mountaineer

Mountaineer

APP-UH-LA-CHUN

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 203205
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

First off, I like your tempo, just try to shorten the back swing. Next to reiterate what the others have said, the club at the top of your swing is past parallel and that's causing that little reverse pivot (leaning towards target). If anything I'd focus on coiling behind the ball a bit more and loading that right leg. You should feel the weight on the inside of the right foot when you're fully coiled. Also, don't be afraid if your left heel has to rise ever so slightly to keep your hips level as you coil back. A good little drill for this is get into golf shot posture and then extend your left arm in front of you as if you're dropping a ball, but keep your hand out as if you're about to shake someones hand. Then turn back, turning the shoulders and lower body, with that left arm out on a level plane as if you're turning to shake someones hand. Focus on keeping the shoulders and hips level when you turn back loading on that right leg and DO NOT let your right knee sway outward, try to keep it relatively in the same area. I'll probably edit this post and add a drawing or video, because I just read over that and it's a lot to take in... my apologies.

Next, I agree with Taylor, work on starting the downswing with the legs and having the arms follow. That's just a timing thing, with a little range time you can smooth it out and it'll come together nicely.

As for the fade, I agree with you because I personally find them more controllable as well. Though for the typical weekend warrior a hook is better than a slice, as it typically means you're making the correct "move" into the ball. As long as it isn't a crazy slice you're fine, but I can throw in another mini drill in the video to help that.

Let me get some sleep (it's 2am here) and I'll try to make a drill video or sketch out a diagram in the morning to help explain. For the mean time, look at this video of many of Louis Oosthuizen's swings. I would pay particular attention at 40 seconds (the start of the slo-mo swing) and watch how he coils behind the ball and starts with the legs in his downswing.

EDIT: Ok, I've been really lazy over my turkey day holiday week and weekend and I must apologize. So if my instructions aren't clear, lemme know and I'll get to work on a video or something.

Edited by Mountaineer, 24 November 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Titleist 905R 9.5*
Titleist 906f2 15*
Titleist 585h 21*
Mizuno MP-57 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM4 52* 56* 60*
Scotty Cameron Select Newport

#6 akiracornell

akiracornell

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 195590
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

Oosthuizen has a beautiful swing. Tempo, plane, posture. He got a briitish open with that swing.

#7 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Just an update, I saw the responses about my backswing being too big back in November and i fixed it. I think it also fixed the reverse pivot issue. I started making much better contact, hit it straight and the proper distances.

I found myself back here the other day and saw the response about starting my lower body first on the downswing and waiting until the 8 position and then accelerate through the ball. Well i was having some difficulty doing this, and seemed to introduce my fade again, and sometimes just hit it fat because I didn't keep my head still. Now I don't want to screw up my swing! So...

Any tips on how to learn this technique, or should i keep on doing what I'm doing as long as it is working? What benefit will I see from starting my lower body first on the downswing? Thanks so much for the help!

Edited by kiteman, 13 March 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#8 Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221601
GolfWRX Likes : 194

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

I don't claim to be a great golfer but here is what I see. First, you have great flexibility and and are tall too. No reason you shouldn't be able to hit the ball a ton. That said (here comes the critique) It looks like your back swing goes past horizontal and too far behind you. As a result you start the downswing by casting the club head to get it back on target line. Straighten this out and make sure your clubs fit. You mentioned the extra length but not the lie angle. I would guess 3* upright for your swing but I am no fitter and certainly no pro. Best of luck.

Edited by Upgrayedd, 15 March 2013 - 12:55 PM.

#9 kmart

kmart

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 233309
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postkiteman, on 13 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Just an update, I saw the responses about my backswing being too big back in November and i fixed it. I think it also fixed the reverse pivot issue. I started making much better contact, hit it straight and the proper distances.

I found myself back here the other day and saw the response about starting my lower body first on the downswing and waiting until the 8 position and then accelerate through the ball. Well i was having some difficulty doing this, and seemed to introduce my fade again, and sometimes just hit it fat because I didn't keep my head still. Now I don't want to screw up my swing! So...

Any tips on how to learn this technique, or should i keep on doing what I'm doing as long as it is working? What benefit will I see from starting my lower body first on the downswing? Thanks so much for the help!

If you are hitting that fade again it probably means your arms are coming in too slowly now. Either slow down your hips a little or speed up your arms a little. A new video would help of course.
Also leading with your hips can cause people to start leaning back too much which can cause you to open the clubface. Be sure your are still shifting your weight forward.

The benefits? Much more distance and greater accuracy. Once you get it you will notice it's much easier to repeat the rotation of your hips then it is to focus on your arms.

#10 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hey Guys, another update here and I apologize for the lengthy description of my update, but a lot has regressed in my game.  I really need some help/feedback as I've completely screwed my game up to the point of not playing anymore!  I've posted a video below.  As mentioned a few months back in my first update, I WAS striking the ball well and making good contact with all of my irons.  I lowered my handicap to a 14 and was feeling good about things.

Out of nowhere, about two weeks ago I started intensely slicing my driver and I could NOT fix it.  I play 2-4 times a week and after a few rounds of the bad slice I stopped playing completely.  I would spend time at the range a few days a week, but the frustrations just grew as the slice did not correct.  I seriously felt like my swing was exactly the same as always.  I was still hitting the irons fine as well.  Finally yesterday I broke down and had one of the pros at the range I go to give me a lesson.  He immediately saw flaws in my swing with an iron and wanted to fix those first before moving to the driver since he said the two swings should really be identical in technique.  I am not sure he knew what he was talking about and I want to know what you guys think.

Now, I made some of these adjustments he recommended but now I can't hit the ball for crap even with my irons!  And my irons slice!  I don't know if I am overwhelmed by all the new adjustments and that affects my swing, or if something is seriously wrong and the lesson did not help.  Is it normal for people to have problems with contact after learning a new swing or making serious tweaks?

At any rate in the video you can see my adjusted swing, even though I'm sure the execution is not perfect for each adjustment.  Can you guys see anything I'm doing wrong?  There are some good contact shots mixed in with bad contact shots in this video, so I think this is a good disbursement of swings and technique I am trying to work on.  I hit a 6i, UW (having some bad problems at the end of the video with this one), and Driver in the video.  Side and back views, too.  (may want to mute, it is just wind noise the whole video)

NOTE: There is one adjustment I did not do that the pro recommended.  He said because of my height (6’7”) I have a very hard time putting the upper body weight on my right foot during the backswing (mentioned earlier in this thread).  Well the correction he offered was having me literally move my head back about 5 inches during the backswing to load on the right foot, and then through the downswing my head would not move but my weight would shift forward more properly.  Now, I watched the earlier posted video of Louis O. and some other pros, and no pro moves their head at all during the backswing.  Is the head movement necessary for me or is that total garbage of advice?  I took it out of my adjustments because based on pro swings, it doesn’t seem like proper technique.  Also the pro recommended I tee the ball up for my driver in the middle of my stance, said it will be easier for me, but that made no sense either.  I guess at this point I'm trying to determine if the pro knows what he is doing or if he has seriously screwed me up with bad advice and technique.  At this point I am thinking not play for 2 weeks at all and then hopefully forget everything I’ve learned and go back to hitting my irons fine and having the driver slice and just bagging it for a good while.  Hitting every club bad is serious deflation in confidence.

Edited by kiteman, 25 May 2013 - 07:19 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

Please?  Anyone?

#12 laneholt

laneholt

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248934
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

View Postkiteman, on 27 May 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

Please?  Anyone?

View Postkiteman, on 27 May 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

Please?  Anyone?

Kiteman,

First a little Physics lesson for you, because that is what the swing becomes when you attach it to your hands. What causes the golf ball to --slice? IMPARTING CLOCKWISE SPIN / PULLING THE FACE OF THE CLUB ACROSS THE BACK OF AND OUTSIDE QUADRANT OF THE BALL! That is EXACTLY what you do.

In order to draw or hook a ball we MUST PULL the HEEL of the CLUB into the INSIDE QUADRANT of the ball which imparts COUNTER CLOCKWISE SPIN!
Your first move in your DS is to THROW the shaft away for your torso and outside and then you have -- no chance. Before you PULL the shaft back around behind you torso on a MUCH FLATTER plane preprogram in your mind that -- MY RIGHT PALM IS LOOKING  UP /  SKYWARD! NOW --- HANDS , YOU STAY IN THIS POSITION ALL DURING MY DS . Now -- right shoulder-- YOU WILL NOT MOVE OUT TOWARD THE BALL!  Drop  your hands down INSIDE and PULL the BUTT of your RIGHT HAND into the INSIDE QUADRANT OF THE BALL which in turn will PULL the HEEL of the face into the Inside quadrant .
  I suggest you tee up balls and start slowly with a short iron. Teaching the hands to PULL the shaft down and around from the inside is NO easy task .
      The human hands are designed to perform EXACTLY as yours are doing. You MUST  teach them to perform a task that is totally foreign to HUMAN GENETICS. It is the torso that provides the power and SQUARES the face, NOT THE HANDS . They just DIRECT the action.

Good luck.

Lane

#13 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Thanks, Lane. I notice now what you are saying exactly. I think I will need to video myself more often to see my progress. What are your thoughts on the instructions I was given during my lesson about moving my head backwards in order to shift the weight onto my right foot? Does it look like I load my foot okay in the video (without moving my head at all)?

#14 laneholt

laneholt

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postkiteman, on 27 May 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Thanks, Lane. I notice now what you are saying exactly. I think I will need to video myself more often to see my progress. What are your thoughts on the instructions I was given during my lesson about moving my head backwards in order to shift the weight onto my right foot? Does it look like I load my foot okay in the video (without moving my head at all)?

Move you head backwards to shift weight onto your right foot. Load the load the foot ! My God - unbelievable stuff! Try this- stand erect and extend you hands and arms in front of your torso both palms looking skyward. Now , PULL your hands around to the right back behind your torso keeping the palms up. Your weight shifted to your right foot and you head rotated slightly to accommodate this movement.  All these things that you were told  happened because of the INTENT of your primary movers _ """"YOUR HANDS"""" and I will bet you a dollar that you never thought once about anything but the HANDS . The Brain is constantly sending signals to our HANDS to perform certain task . How simple is that ? The intent of your HANDS rotating around around caused your TORSO to ----rotate AKA -a BS. The Human body will OBEY the movement / intent of the HANDS without question.
Now- PULL the lever / shaft around your torso and concentrate on the Hands/ butt of the club and --PULL the lever system down from inside , right palm up , hands relaxed . free swinging hinges relaxed and SWEEP it off the ground. DO NOT try to hit it or square the face with your hands. That is the job of the torso.  This is NOT A TIP . If you truly want to play at a higher level it will  take time and work. Go slow and MONITOR the HANDS . The head of the club should be rotating around your torso during the DS an it should be the last part of the lever system to meet the ball.

Good luck,

Lane

#15 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

View Postlaneholt, on 27 May 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Move you head backwards to shift weight onto your right foot. Load the load the foot ! My God - unbelievable stuff! Try this- stand erect and extend you hands and arms in front of your torso both palms looking skyward. Now , PULL your hands around to the right back behind your torso keeping the palms up. Your weight shifted to your right foot and you head rotated slightly to accommodate this movement.  All these things that you were told  happened because of the INTENT of your primary movers _ """"YOUR HANDS"""" and I will bet you a dollar that you never thought once about anything but the HANDS . The Brain is constantly sending signals to our HANDS to perform certain task . How simple is that ? The intent of your HANDS rotating around around caused your TORSO to ----rotate AKA -a BS. The Human body will OBEY the movement / intent of the HANDS without question.
Now- PULL the lever / shaft around your torso and concentrate on the Hands/ butt of the club and --PULL the lever system down from inside , right palm up , hands relaxed . free swinging hinges relaxed and SWEEP it off the ground. DO NOT try to hit it or square the face with your hands. That is the job of the torso.  This is NOT A TIP . If you truly want to play at a higher level it will  take time and work. Go slow and MONITOR the HANDS . The head of the club should be rotating around your torso during the DS an it should be the last part of the lever system to meet the ball.

Good luck,

Lane

Thank you. So sorry to ask a silly question, but you disagree with the other instructor on moving the head, right? Also per your description, when you look at my video, do I shift the weight to my back foot properly, or is there still more work to be done here? Thanks again.

#16 laneholt

laneholt

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

View Postkiteman, on 27 May 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

View Postlaneholt, on 27 May 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Good luck,

Lane

Thank you. So sorry to ask a silly question, but you disagree with the other instructor on moving the head, right? Also per your description, when you look at my video, do I shift the weight to my back foot properly, or is there still more work to be done here? Thanks again.

Your head has to ( and should )  move slightly to your right to accommodate the movement of the upper torso . This rotating of the upper torso around your right leg / post  is a very physical movement . Most of your weight will be automatically be positioned on that right leg/post when you PULL your hands and arms behind you. Nothing else is possible.   It is NOT something that you need to think about any more than you think about it when you walk!
Forget that and learn to control the ONLY connection with the shaft /lever ----YOUR HANDS. Everything else will fall in place when you LEARN how they are used in the Golf Swing.

Regards,

Lane

#17 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

View Postlaneholt, on 27 May 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Your head has to ( and should )  move slightly to your right to accommodate the movement of the upper torso . This rotating of the upper torso around your right leg / post  is a very physical movement . Most of your weight will be automatically be positioned on that right leg/post when you PULL your hands and arms behind you. Nothing else is possible.   It is NOT something that you need to think about any more than you think about it when you walk!
Forget that and learn to control the ONLY connection with the shaft /lever ----YOUR HANDS. Everything else will fall in place when you LEARN how they are used in the Golf Swing.

Regards,

Lane

Does it seem like I am doing it at all in the video I posted?  I cannot tell, and the instructor told me I wasn't doing it...and like you said, if it's inevitable, then I don't know how to do it because my torso is moving when I take my backswing.

Also, when you say right palm should be facing skyward in backswing, do you mean my thumb?  seems the base of the palm up would mean the clubhead looks parallell to the ground vs. perpendicular.  I'm a little confused on that.

Any other thoughts?

Edited by kiteman, 28 May 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#18 laneholt

laneholt

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

View Postkiteman, on 28 May 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

Regards,

Lane

Does it seem like I am doing it at all in the video I posted?  I cannot tell, and the instructor told me I wasn't doing it...and like you said, if it's inevitable, then I don't know how to do it because my torso is moving when I take my backswing.

Also, when you say right palm should be facing skyward in backswing, do you mean my thumb?  seems the base of the palm up would mean the clubhead looks parallell to the ground vs. perpendicular.  I'm a little confused on that.

Any other thoughts?

Your thumb should pointed as if your were thumbing a ride.If you stand erect holding the grip with your hands right palm up and back of your left hand up also your shaft will be parallel to the ground and the BACK of the club FACE will be pointed to the ground and the face will be pointing upward. If you are standing erect and pretending to hit a baseball being thrown at you your hands will be in this position and you would just rotate the bat behind your body. The same applies with a golf shaft, except you will bend your upper torso approx. 45 degrees so you can get the lever down to the ball in order o PULL the lever through and around. Do NOT let it bother you that this puts the HEEL of the club face coming into the inside quadrant and it  doesn't appear
that the face of the club could EVER meet the ball and fly in the desired direction ! The torso will SQUARE it up for you and that is the key to good ball striking. Go slow , PULL the entire lever system down, through and around your torso . DO NOT decel the BUTT of the club. Accelerate it through with relaxed wrist- trust me ---- the torso will square it . It will NOT happen automatically. It is a LEARNED process. Your Brain WILL NOT want to accept it. You have to teach your HANDS to perform this task that IS totally confusing to your Brain.

Good luck,

Lane    

Lane

#19 kiteman

kiteman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

View Postlaneholt, on 28 May 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

View Postkiteman, on 28 May 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

Regards,

Lane

Any other thoughts?

Your thumb should pointed as if your were thumbing a ride.If you stand erect holding the grip with your hands right palm up and back of your left hand up also your shaft will be parallel to the ground and the BACK of the club FACE will be pointed to the ground and the face will be pointing upward. If you are standing erect and pretending to hit a baseball being thrown at you your hands will be in this position and you would just rotate the bat behind your body. The same applies with a golf shaft, except you will bend your upper torso approx. 45 degrees so you can get the lever down to the ball in order o PULL the lever through and around. Do NOT let it bother you that this puts the HEEL of the club face coming into the inside quadrant and it  doesn't appear
that the face of the club could EVER meet the ball and fly in the desired direction ! The torso will SQUARE it up for you and that is the key to good ball striking. Go slow , PULL the entire lever system down, through and around your torso . DO NOT decel the BUTT of the club. Accelerate it through with relaxed wrist- trust me ---- the torso will square it . It will NOT happen automatically. It is a LEARNED process. Your Brain WILL NOT want to accept it. You have to teach your HANDS to perform this task that IS totally confusing to your Brain.

Good luck,

Lane

Lane

Okay, thanks again.  I have adjusted the palm up approach as you mentioned, and went to the range about 4 times the last 2 days.  No matter what I do I cannot, and I mean cannot swing in to out.  In the below video I thought I overly swung in-to-out, and yet when I watch it back (like all my videos at the range today), I seem to be still swinging out-to-in.  What am I doing wrong this time?  I really can’t see anything except my right shoulder seems to be moving towards the ball (as you previously mentioned), but my should has to move toward the ball to get back to a square position right?

As a side note I was actually hitting 5i and up decently with little to no fade at the range today.  I’m not sure how I was able to do that with such an over the top swing, but I guess I’m turning the face of the club over with my wrists to compensate the improper swing.

#20 laneholt

laneholt

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Kiteman ,

How do I give you my phone number privately. Too much to discuss and I am not a great typist.
Lane

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors