Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Ping and Scotty

i20 g2 Tour Scotty Cameron

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 TM golf guy

TM golf guy

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,761 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2827
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

All prices include shipping to the CON US. Not interested in trades. PM questions or offers you may have.

Ping i20 17 hybrid with Talamonti 100 X flex shaft. This club has maybe seen 5 or 6 rounds, and about 10 range balls. This shaft is a great feeling shaft, and has a nice kick to it. Plays to standard length. Shaft installed the way recommended by Talamonti. I'll include the original PX Black 6.5 shaft as well. Cover included. $120

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tour issue Ping G2 8 with a Fujikura Tour Platform X. Plays to 44.5" and is D4 I think. The head is heavy, I do know that. No cover. Pictures show condition. $70

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scotty Cameron Red X5. 34" model cut down to 33" and coated with lead tape on the bottom. No cover. $90

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by TM golf guy, 09 November 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 csalle01

csalle01

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124280
  • Ebay ID:csalle01
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

pm sent for i20

#3 TM golf guy