Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

TP Red LDP 4 piece at Golf Galaxy - early black friday special!

31 replies to this topic

#31 Sniperman

Sniperman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67325
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Every now and then I walk by the golf aisle at our local Walmart just to browse at what they have.  I almost fell to my knees when I saw the Taylormade TP Red golf ball.  I was about to start thanking the almighty and motioned to hug a voluptuous young woman checking out the sale on fishing poles when I noticed the "TP" label.  I paused, grabbed a box and took me a few seconds to recollect what "TP" stood for...and that's when I realized it sure as heck did not stand for "Tour Proven!"

When I saw this post, that's the first thing that came to mind...regardless of what they had displayed on their website.

Anser 8.5 Speeder VC 6.2
i20 3w Speeder VC 7.1 / i20 3h VTS Tour
'11 TM TP MB NO1s!
Bettinardi ss7
Z Star XV

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Padre John

Padre John

Padre John

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211279
  • Ebay ID:jgibb19468
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Sorry to hear that it is the three piece. Lived the 4 piece ball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors