Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

How to build an intimidating bag of clubs

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 zakkozuchowski

zakkozuchowski

GolfWRX Managing Editor

• ClubWRX Media Staffer
  • 904 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59676
GolfWRX Likes : 267

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

Posted Image

How to build an intimidating bag of clubs

By Jeff Singer

GolfWRX Contributor

It's said that scratch golfers are among the top 1 percent of golfers worldwide. They are the Sasquatches of the golf world -- often heard about, but seldom seen or played with. Some people think you can recognize these golfers not just by their fluid swings, soft touch around the greens and rhythmic putting strokes. According to a lot of golfers, most good golfers can be recognized with a simple peak into the bag to see what clubs they are playing.

There's something telling about a golfer's bag and the clubs in it. Maybe it’s the wear spots on the irons and how old the wedges are. Is there a classic club in there? A Titleist 905R driver perhaps? Does he or she have an old Ping Anser style putter, or rusty Cleveland 588 wedge?
We all play this game because we want to be that golfer, the one who no one wants to play against, the golfer who makes every 5-foot putt he or she looks at and the one who can get up and down from anywhere. It's time to be honest, though. There's a solid chance that golfer is never going to be you. You work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and have a wife and children. You aren't the golf Sasquatch, you just use a Nike Sasquatch (not the tour model, the retail version with the Mitsubishi Rayon’s made-for yellow Diamana).

I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. Remember, the average handicap of male golfers is 16, which is a really long way from scratch.
Here's the thing with golf though -- when you’re on the course with three other people, even a fairly open course, only those three people (and possibly the three people in the group behind you) are the only ones who will ever see you hit a shot. So does it matter if you are a scratch? Maybe to some. But for most golfers, looking like a scratch golfer will be much easier and more fun that being one.

If I’ve learned one thing from golf, it’s that the golfers who look good on the course also have a tendency to play better. That’s why I’ve created a step-by-step guide on how to build an intimidating bag of clubs, one that will make you look like a scratch golfer. Getting better is up to you.

Posted Image

Step 1: Bagging the right bag

Let's start with the bag. You have a staff or cart bag you say? Great. How big is your fireplace? Go throw it in there.

I've played with some great players who've had cart bags, but that's not the point. We want to make this a slam-dunk. You know what a cart bag says about you? It says you like to ride in a cart (and you probably drink beer during rounds too). That means you are probably not a scratch golfer.

Go buy a Ping Hoofer carry bag and thank me later. You get bonus points if you carry it during the round. I've never seen a bad player lug a Ping Hoofer around for 18 holes and neither have you.

Posted Image

Step 2: Covering those clubs

Don't stop there while you've got the fire going. Here’s another piece of golf equipment that never hits a shot, but can make a world of difference in how you’re perceived by the golfing community: head covers. No scratch player is going to lose to a guy with a set of head covers that look brand new say "Rocketballz.” You can use TaylorMade RocketBallz products, mind you, just make sure to get a sock head cover for them. Put your Rocketballz under a Rocket Tour and you are in business! (If you don't get that reference, you are probably one of the golfers that should re-read this).

If you want to take your head cover street cred a step further, drive over your head covers a few times with your car. Head covers are like jeans – they look better broken in. As for iron head covers, throw them out because no good player has ever used them. Dings are like divots -- if you're a good player, you can't escape them.

Posted Image

Step 3: Choosing the right driver

First off, trade in your square driver unless your name is Lucas Glover. Ditto for any driver with a significant offset.

Great players use drivers from all makes and years, so it's really tough to go wrong. If you want to seal the deal, though, buy a Titleist 910 driver. Great amateur players use Titleist drivers, but you don't necessarily want it to be too "new" because that has its own implications. The 910 models are in the sweetspot -- a couple of years old, but holding strong on Tour.

The aforementioned 905R is another good choice, but it's been around so long it's made it into a lot of hacks bags through eBay or used bins. If you have a Titleist 907 and think that's fine, it’s not. Drive into a bad part of town and leave your door open (I am doing you a favor. You'll just have to trust me). The 907 drivers were only created because TaylorMade got a Manchurian candidate into Titleist for two years to sabotage them. That’s at least what I read on GolfWRX.

Posted Image

Step 4: Picking a 3-wood

A good 3 wood needs to be old enough that you've hit it a lot, like a 1000 times. It also needs to look like it's made par 5s just line up and surrender to you.

A good 3 wood is your most trusted club, but also one of the hardest clubs to hit. Scour eBay and find a TaylorMade V-Steel, the holy grail of modern 3 woods. You get bonus points if it's beat to within inches of its life. If it isn't, just smack it with a rock a few times so it is. Done and done. Actually, while you're at it, make sure to get the 5 wood too, because great players don't use hybrids. I don't know why, but Tiger and Rory don’t use them, so that's good enough for me.

Posted Image

Step 5: Bagging the proper irons

Irons present the biggest opportunity for posing of any club in the bag. Miuras might mean you are a player, but they also might mean you have a lot of money and just want to play the clubs Tiger used while with Nike, I mean … never mind.

Titleist blades? You might be one of the many 15 handicaps who actually think blades are the best way to improve. I'm not going to judge, actually no wait that's what we are doing here. In fact that's the whole purpose of this article. So let's judge: I don't trust people with blades. Some golfers with blades are great players, but some guys are trying to appear like great players. I'm trying to give you a chance to not appear like you are appearing, are you still with me here?

Here is what you do: buy a set of Mizuno MP-60s. They are tasteful and elegant forged cavity backs. No one "poses" using cavity backs, and Mizuno somehow manages to be a players club while simultaneously avoiding the pitfalls of being a magnet for wannabes. Your irons better be dinged up too, because nothing says “I like to take drops when my ball is on a root" more then pristine clubs. So bang ‘em up a bit. Scratch players punch out. Guys that get beat by scratch players use their foot wedge and say things like "leaf rule" or "root rule."

Posted Image

Step 6: Adding wedges

Scratch players pretty much all play the same wedges. I’ve never met one who didn't have a Vokey or some form of rusty Cleveland in his bag. So when you’re choosing why risk it? Get yourself one of both. I'm thinking a 53-degree rusty old Cleveland 588 and the 60-degree Vokey of your choice.

Posted Image

Step 7: The putter

Probably half the great players you'll ever meet use Scotty Cameron putters. I'd guess those players make up less than half Cameron's business, however. Horrific golfers who happen to have great wives use the rest of Cameron’s putters. If you choose to go with a Scotty it had better be an old one because the absolute truth of golf is that guys with shiny putters make absolutely nothing.

If I were choosing (and I am), I’d go with an old Ping Anser style putter. You might be thinking, "Aren’t there like a million Ping Ansers out there? Aren’t most of them in the bags of total hacks?"

The answer is yes, but an old Anser putter in the bag of a guy using MP60s and a Titleist 910 driver -- there’s not too many of those. That guy isn't missing inside 10 feet and you know it. At least that’s why you think when you see his bag.

I shouldn't have told you all this, because guys with intimidating bags don't lose. But just by hanging out by the putting green with your new bag, 97 out of 100 of them will think you are the best player they've ever seen. Impressing the other three is on you though.

The range is that a way.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Doc Mcstuffins

Doc Mcstuffins

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35735
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Interesting read. This was actually the bag I just replaced. Who knew I was a playa! 910D3, TM 07 Burner TP 3 wood, MP60's, Vokey Wedges,  Anser putter, all in a ping hoofer with knit headcovers.

My new bag probably makes me look like a poser. :taunt:
PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
PING G25 15* 7.3TS
Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
Titleist 712U 23*
Bridgestone J40CB
Fourteen RM12 51* 55* 59* S400

#3 kirksingleton

kirksingleton

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178480
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Amen!

#4 TJCDAS

TJCDAS

I was cured, all right!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77417
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 742

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

How to build an intimidating bag of clubs:

One take some lessons and work on your game or two just be a poser with a fancy intimidation bag.

I choose the first option.

#5 lilmike24

lilmike24

LEAVE your MARK !

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

I think I'm pretty decently close.

Nike Vr Tour 9.5* W/ Diamana BB
Nike Covert Performance 15* W/ Stock
Adams Idea Pro 20* Hybrid
Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300
Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400
Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C

#6 duffer987

duffer987

Canadian in California

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201269
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 789

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostTJCDAS, on 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

One take some lessons and work on your game or two just be a poser with a fancy intimidation bag.

Oh dear... satire and sarcasm don't always play well on the internet, but c'mon tongue is firmly planted in cheek here.
Nice blog post :)

Edited by duffer987, 09 November 2012 - 12:29 AM.

NOT a Good Player, can't break 70 ;)
913D2 9.5* | Cleveland Classic XL 15.5*
Titleist 913H 21*
Cally XHP 4I - 5I | X-Forged 6I - PW
Cally Forged 54* | Scotty Del Mar
http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList

#7 geesecougar2

geesecougar2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104647
GolfWRX Likes : 197

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Amusing piece. But almost every good player I've ever met just uses the headcover that the club came with.

#8 prorobo

prorobo

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 191834
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 357

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

This is hilarious. Looks like I've got some work to do.

#9 Chico

Chico

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23947
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

So let me get this straight! Use old clubs bang them up and look like a playa. Well you just killed the BST forum! LOL! :taunt:
Bio Cell + with TS speeder 7.2
Bio cell 3-4 13.5 Matrix red tie 80
Adams 9031 20*
Amp Cell pro 4-P C-Taper
50,54,58 tour trusty's
Golo

#10 JJensen

JJensen

MNWRX - FBefnD

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169649
GolfWRX Likes : 231

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

So. Newer driver... Check
Older 3-wood.... Nope
Irons... J33 cb. Close enough
Older vokeys. Check
Putter. Studio stainless...

Shouldn't have gotten rid of that 904F or Pro Plat.

I guess I'm not intimidated.

I get scared when someone comes up with something I've never heard of.... Because I feel like I know a lot.

Edit: I just remembered I have a 980F strong 3 wood, and an old cobra tpa? Putter. Mismatch my head covers and Intimidation here I come!!!

Double edit: I only sold the 904 3 wood!!! Still have the 5! Wooooo! Ha now if only playing these clubs gave me a better game

Edited by JJensen, 09 November 2012 - 12:53 AM.

913D3 8.5* - Elements Chrome 7F5T
910F 13.5* - Blueboard 83x
J40CB 3-P - Tour Issue X100
SM5 52F and 58K - Tour Issue S400
SC Monterey 1.5 - Blacked Out Pistolero
Sun Mountain KG2- Headgear White Leather
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 blink3665

blink3665

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132182
  • Ebay ID:blink3665blink
GolfWRX Likes : 271

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

Funny article!  I liked the headcover bit.  I guess I should ditch my hybrids, and pull my TMag Bubble spoon back out!

What about steel in the woods?  I think that would fit in the same vein.

Now I hope that people don't take this too seriously.  It seems like when some of these editorials come out that are a bit tongue in cheek... people get their undies in a knot.
Ping Anser 12* Kusala White TI 61S
Cobra BC+ 5-7 - Red Tie
Adams DHy 21/24*  White Tie
Bridgestone j38 DPC 5-PW GS95
Cally Jaws MD 52*/58*
Slighter Proto #9HT long neck

#12 BigJae

BigJae

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132824
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

Oh my! I laughed so hard reading this. What a funny article. Thanks!

#13 kekoa

kekoa

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,945 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 342

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Much better article would discuss how tough it is to become scratch. Imo

#14 Jc0

Jc0

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119066
  • Handicap:+0.1
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Funny how close this is to me and I'm a +1.  Got a 910 D3 driver, hoofer bag (thanks the TSA for that one), alternating between a 906 and 910 3 woods, have head covers that look like I don't care (I don't as long as my clubs don't get bashed), and play mizuno mp 69.  The only thing is I play a nike method 003 for a putter, but it has a rocket tour head cover, which makes it look like my putter is ok.

#15 anth

anth

PINGED

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22863
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

If you're going to do the blade thing then you absolutely must have them practically covered in lead tape.  This serves 2 purposes:

1. It covers the brand on the muscleback - real playaz don't advertise

2. The tape high on the head will show that you just can't get enough help to keep the ball down.  Your swing speed is so fast that even blades with the highest COG can't keep the ball low

You'll also need a generic non brand name towell to cover the clubs so as to stop your opponent seeing what iron you just hit

PING G25 10.5
Mizuno JPX 825 Hybrid 16
PING G25 Hybrid 20
PING i25 4 - PW
PING Tour Gorge 50+58, Cally X Forged 54
Odyssey White Ice #7

#16 Johnny4379

Johnny4379

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97333
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

This post should have been titled "how to not look like a poser golfer by posing as a good golfer"

#17 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

BIG K

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
GolfWRX Likes : 1461

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

View Postanth, on 09 November 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

If you're going to do the blade thing then you absolutely must have them practically covered in lead tape.  This serves 2 purposes:

1. It covers the brand on the muscleback - real playaz don't advertise

2. The tape high on the head will show that you        just can't get enough help to keep the ball down.  Your swing speed is so fast that even blades with the highest COG can't keep the ball low

You'll also need a generic non brand name towell to cover the clubs so as to stop your opponent seeing what iron you just hit
"Can't get enough help to keep the ball down"... that's so Damn funny I can't even tell ya!

Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin

#18 oregondrew

oregondrew

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64048
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Pretty funny. I'm sure it goes without saying but TTDG's with warn shaft bands are a must.

#19 Sniperman

Sniperman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67325
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

View Postduffer987, on 09 November 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

View PostTJCDAS, on 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Oh dear... satire and sarcasm don't always play well on the internet, but c'mon tongue is firmly planted in cheek here.
Nice blog post :)

For some reason, its always funnier when the response starts with, "oh dear..."

I know, some people just don't appreciate "funny"...

Thanks, Zak
Anser 8.5 Speeder VC 6.2
i20 3w Speeder VC 7.1 / i20 3h VTS Tour
'11 TM TP MB NO1s!
Bettinardi ss7
Z Star XV

#20 BigJae

BigJae

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132824

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Holy sheet! I have that exact towel! I even paid extra to have the brand of the towel removed! Lol

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 StuartRS

StuartRS

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65551
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

This made me chuckle.
Some of this is very TRUE, I have never played with a low single/scratch golfer that has a shiny new bag and clubs.
Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 S @44 1/4
Benross V5 18* Accra Dymatch RT
Ping i15 4-Pw AWT S
Titleist Vokey 52* DG S200
MD Beryllium 56* PX flighted 6.0
Seemore FGP Brass (black finish)

#22 tommy89

tommy89

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 176874
GolfWRX Likes : 245

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

One of the best guys i played with who was scratch had all mizuno headcovers on TM etc. clubs and iron covers. I actually beat him off full handicap though ;)
Cobra Amp Cell Pro
Wishon 919fd 14
Mizuno MP titanium
Mizuno MP54 3-pw
Vokey 52/56
Odyssey #7 WHP
WITB Link

#23 StuartRS

StuartRS

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65551
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

Thinking about it, I think I would worry about playing against someone who had an old ping carry bag (1990s), ping eye2 irons, a 905r, classic 3 wood, classic ping putter, 1 sleeve of balls and a handfull of tees.
Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 S @44 1/4
Benross V5 18* Accra Dymatch RT
Ping i15 4-Pw AWT S
Titleist Vokey 52* DG S200
MD Beryllium 56* PX flighted 6.0
Seemore FGP Brass (black finish)

#24 anth

anth

PINGED

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22863
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 172

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

Best player I ever played with uses Callaway X-14 pro's.
PING G25 10.5
Mizuno JPX 825 Hybrid 16
PING G25 Hybrid 20
PING i25 4 - PW
PING Tour Gorge 50+58, Cally X Forged 54
Odyssey White Ice #7

#25 Rudd

Rudd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131349

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

Interesting read, I fail miserable..... Yet I am so close to being a single digit....I can go pretty low if I don't DRINK, ugh....
I guess I need to get the cart bag emptied and ready for the next Bonfire. No more cold beer for the back 9 on Sundays.
My new 4under*cough* needs a prime spot in my trunk for the awhile. Fun read!

#26 Iggypop

Iggypop

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118192
  • Ebay ID:johnclaptonfan77
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

That was a fun read.
I play with a sun mountain four five & in it are:
R11 graphite design shaft
V Steel graphite design shaft
Ping Anser 2 stainless steel 16 yrs old
Cally X Proto's & mizuno forged wedges.
Headcover my dog found in a bush on my driver & 20 year old headcover on my v steel.
I had to laugh at how wannabe my bag now is.
Anyone care to play for money though? ;)

#27 plus8

plus8

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90462
  • Ebay ID:wbrancher
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, pretty funny...hahaha....except for the part about my new staff bag with my name on it. And my iron covers.

And my towel.

Really not that funny.  Nope, not very funny at all.

Hey, anybody wanna buy a brand new ball retriever?

#28 phase3golf

phase3golf

ACGolfwrx

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153701
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostIggypop, on 09 November 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

That was a fun read.
I play with a sun mountain four five & in it are:
R11 graphite design shaft
V Steel graphite design shaft
Ping Anser 2 stainless steel 16 yrs old
Cally X Proto's & mizuno forged wedges.
Headcover my dog found in a bush on my driver & 20 year old

Yeah, I'll play ya if you ever get to Oz! how much per hole :taunt: lol
Cobra S9-1 Pro D - Speeder 757
Titleist 910 F-D - PX 8A4
Titleist 910 F - PX 8A4
Cobra S3 Pro's Modus 3's
Cleveland Milled Tour Blade SS Grip
Cleveland 588 51-55-60

#29 profsmitty

profsmitty

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 2,571 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20611

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

I've been intimidated by my bag for years. Everyone off them. And every piece of metal in them. Everyone of them. And there have been many. Oh, so many.

Of course, I've also been intimidated by bottled water, any kind of charger, and downloading instructions for electronic cameras. But then, I'm a super-senior. What can you expect.

#30 BigPete

BigPete

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83849
  • Handicap:12.1
  • Ebay ID:petekirkham25
GolfWRX Likes : 197

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

My "other" bag is somewhat intimidating

Beaten up R9 driver
Older TEE fairway
Raw and rusty mp37s
Well worn older Mizzy wedges (again raw)
Cheap old blade putter

Pencil bag (stands are for posers lol)

I can't use it very well but it looks the part

Cobra L4V Matrix HD7 stiff
TEE XCG 15 AD stiff
Mizuno JPX EZ 19 / 825 25 Orochi stiff
Mizuno JPX 825 pro 5-pw XP S300
Mizuno MPR12 50 54 60
Mizuno Bettinardi BC2
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors