Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

C-Taper Soft Step verify

we all know this chart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 801

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2300
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

We all know this famous (and very helpful) chart by now ...  I'm a DG R300 user about switch over to C-Tapers R flex soft-stepped 1 time.  Yeah, yeah ... I realize that the difference between 4.8 cfm and 4.9 cfm is miniscule, but it would be kind of nice to know for sure - so with that said, can anyone confirm that C-tapers R flex soft stepped once is either 4.8 FCM or 4.9 FCM ??  (as you'll see ... it's on the famous chart twice ... with both the above FCM's listed) and again ... I know, I know ... .1 FCM ... but again - I'd really like to know ... cuz that's just how we are here on wrx right? thanks, all

FCM_chart_TTPxKbs.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 stumblinhorse

stumblinhorse

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157179
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

When I Soft stepped my stiff c Tapers they ended up a little softer than the chart by .1 or .2 in the long irons.  That may have been the shop that measured and the head that was on the shaft.  But bear in mind that head wieght will impact it.  So if you are looking it to be exact, you might be better doing a parallel tip at a upper end shop.

#3 801

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2300
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

Not really looking for an exact measurement to fit me ... just looking for the right/correct FCM. Again, the famous chart (which I love) ... indicates both a 4.8 FCM and a 4.9 FCM for a KBS C-Taper R ss x 1 ...  so truly, just asking if anyone can confirm if it's 4.8 or 4.9 ... or both :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors