Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 1 votes

Tiger and Rory sit down interview and laugh at Faldo


96 replies to this topic

#31 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193022
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
  • Ebay ID:Truegolfer87
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostBuffdaddy, on 08 November 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

One guy gets paid to do that.  That's his job.
The others are doing it because it's their personality. (notice I didn't pluralize that?)

And when was Faldo mocking Tiger?
Where have you been? He along with Norman never back down from an opportunity to take a shot at Woods. I personally get tired of Tiger taking the high road when it comes to these pompous jerks.

Let's separate Norman here for a minute because he absolutely does under his own volition  And by associating him, it means that Faldo automatically does, which he absolutely does not.  If you haven't noticed...Faldo gets paid to talk about relevant topics in golf.  Tiger is THE MOST RELEVANT TOPIC in golf, especially this year...

Driver wayward, weekend meltdowns, big wins, is he hurt again, how can he stop getting double crossed off the tee or getting stuck up top.  Yep he talks these to death but so does every body else.

Wait...you know what forget all of that because you just reminded me that I've been under a rock and never watch anything golf related.  I feel like new man now :beach:
Glad to be of assistance.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Gone Right

Gone Right

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168139
  • Joined: 03/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostTheDarkOne, on 08 November 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

When did Faldo mock Woods?

Similarly, when did McIlroy mock Faldo?

Looking at the interview it seems to me that TW got a fit of the giggles at the interviewers question, and Rory simply laughed in response to that.  And to be honest any advice that Faldo might give anyone in regard to how to conduct themselves or relationship management is bound to be hilarious for anyone who has had even the briefest contact with him.

#33 Shrapnac

Shrapnac

    Cinderella Story

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199518
  • Joined: 08/22/2012
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Handicap:Beer
GolfWRX Likes : 395

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

It really is upsetting to me that the two best golfers in the world seem to enjoy eachother's company and are actually developing something that resembles a rapport on and off the course.

And God forbid that Rory actually has an opinion and a personality, that could kill golf dead.

#34 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193022
  • Joined: 07/18/2012
  • Ebay ID:Truegolfer87
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostGone Right, on 08 November 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostTheDarkOne, on 08 November 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

When did Faldo mock Woods?

Similarly, when did McIlroy mock Faldo?

Looking at the interview it seems to me that TW got a fit of the giggles at the interviewers question, and Rory simply laughed in response to that.  And to be honest any advice that Faldo might give anyone in regard to how to conduct themselves or relationship management is bound to be hilarious for anyone who has had even the briefest contact with him.
+1

#35 oldhamer25

oldhamer25

    Yes, they are cheering my name!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120505
  • Joined: 01/13/2011
  • Location:Kansas
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

View Posttbowles411, on 08 November 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

View PostJ13, on 08 November 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

Since no one knows how these players are compensated we will never know who makes more.  My guess is they are both filthy rich and happy to be so.
"Happier than a witch in a broom factory" happy?  :)
I am thinking more gazelle with night googles happy. :D

913 D2 8.5, Tour Spec 6.3x
913 FD 15, Tour Spec 7.3x
913 H 19, VTS Tour SPX Silver 8x
712U 3 PX 6.0, 714 AP2 4-PW, PX PXI 6.5
Vokey TVD 52M, 58K TI S400
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14

#36 tbowles411

tbowles411

    Blair's back!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 1877

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostShrapnac, on 08 November 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

It really is upsetting to me that the two best golfers in the world seem to enjoy eachother's company and are actually developing something that resembles a rapport on and off the course.

And God forbid that Rory actually has an opinion and a personality, that could kill golf dead.
I just laughed out loud at this.  Literally.  :cheesy:

#37 tbowles411

tbowles411

    Blair's back!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 1877

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

View Postoldhamer25, on 08 November 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

View Posttbowles411, on 08 November 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

View PostJ13, on 08 November 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

Since no one knows how these players are compensated we will never know who makes more.  My guess is they are both filthy rich and happy to be so.
"Happier than a witch in a broom factory" happy?  :)
I am thinking more gazelle with night googles happy. :D
That's happy!  :D

#38 Vindog

Vindog

    Cuddly as a cactus, charming as an eel

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
  • Location:Maine, the final frontier
GolfWRX Likes : 2349

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostShrapnac, on 08 November 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

It really is upsetting to me that the two best golfers in the world seem to enjoy eachother's company and are actually developing something that resembles a rapport on and off the course.

And God forbid that Rory actually has an opinion and a personality, that could kill golf dead.
Well

Would Rory have laughed at the mention of Sir Nick if he hadn't got the cue from his Pledgemaster?

That's my question...
run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

#39 Shrapnac

Shrapnac

    Cinderella Story

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199518
  • Joined: 08/22/2012
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Handicap:Beer
GolfWRX Likes : 395

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostShrapnac, on 08 November 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

It really is upsetting to me that the two best golfers in the world seem to enjoy eachother's company and are actually developing something that resembles a rapport on and off the course.

And God forbid that Rory actually has an opinion and a personality, that could kill golf dead.
Well

Would Rory have laughed at the mention of Sir Nick if he hadn't got the cue from his Pledgemaster?

That's my question...

I dunno, but since you seem to know Rory so intimately why don't you ask him?

Faldo gets paid a lot of money to be a d-bag and say controversial things about professional golfers. With that comes some stick from the guys he's slagging off. So if Tiger and Rory have a little inside joke about Faldo what's the big deal?

And don't give me the "respect your elders" crap, Faldo lost that privilege when he grabbed a microphone.

#40 Vindog

Vindog

    Cuddly as a cactus, charming as an eel

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
  • Location:Maine, the final frontier
GolfWRX Likes : 2349

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostShrapnac, on 08 November 2012 - 12:03 PM, said:

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostShrapnac, on 08 November 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

It really is upsetting to me that the two best golfers in the world seem to enjoy eachother's company and are actually developing something that resembles a rapport on and off the course.

And God forbid that Rory actually has an opinion and a personality, that could kill golf dead.
Well

Would Rory have laughed at the mention of Sir Nick if he hadn't got the cue from his Pledgemaster?

That's my question...

I dunno, but since you seem to know Rory so intimately why don't you ask him?

Faldo gets paid a lot of money to be a d-bag and say controversial things about professional golfers. With that comes some stick from the guys he's slagging off. So if Tiger and Rory have a little inside joke about Faldo what's the big deal?

And don't give me the "respect your elders" crap, Faldo lost that privilege when he grabbed a microphone.

Don't know Rory at all.  I thought I did.

One guy gets paid.
One guy does it for free

run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 avrag

avrag

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32251
  • Joined: 06/19/2007
  • Location:Right in the Heart of Europe
GolfWRX Likes : 361

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Having seen the interview in full length, I don't think that Tiger's giggling and Rory's joining in did have anything to do with Faldo's role as a TV commentator or his criticizing either player at times, but more with how they see Faldo's way of interacting (or rather not interacting) with other players when he was playing himself. I think the answers both give afterwards make that pretty clear.
The way the interviewer put his question, they were probably both thinking that his way of describing Faldo's behaviour when he was still active was playing down the extent to which Faldo was "aloof", as he put it. I found that amusing as well, so did they, and I have a feeling that even Sir Nick himself would smile a little if he heard himself being described this way.
Or Tiger might have remembered his father pointing to the TV screen, when Faldo was playing and telling him "See how this guy carries himself? That's what you must do as well, no prisoners!"
I say move on, nothing to see here.

#42 irlgolf56

irlgolf56

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149169
  • Joined: 11/29/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 122

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Storm in a teacup or what, wow.

Edited by irlgolf56, 08 November 2012 - 12:54 PM.


#43 bunter101

bunter101

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47370
  • Joined: 01/28/2008
  • Location:The Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 259

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

Stupid question by the interviewer.  Anybody with an ounce of golf knowledge knows Faldo didn't do 'friends' on the golf course...

Some of you think Rory has arrogance about his persona? Guy has nothing on Faldo...

#44 pappaf2

pappaf2

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
  • Joined: 11/26/2009
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 195

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

For all we know they had a bet on how long it would take for the interviewer bring up Faldo.
We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

#45 avrag

avrag

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32251
  • Joined: 06/19/2007
  • Location:Right in the Heart of Europe
GolfWRX Likes : 361

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

View Postpappaf2, on 08 November 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

For all we know they had a bet on how long it would take for the interviewer bring up Faldo.

Excellent explanation. :good:


#46 Pepperturbo

Pepperturbo

    Glenmorangie 18yr

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,853 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14656
  • Joined: 05/09/2006
  • Location:Midwest and Southwest
  • Handicap:Low
GolfWRX Likes : 926

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

After watching that video - its clear - Tiger needs Rory way more then the other way around.  The reason is Tiger has burnt many bridges on tour, and off.  Tiger snickers when presented with Faldo's comment regarding his social style during his day, was mentioned.  Sadly it was almost disrespectful, for what ever the reason.  Rory, the gentlemen, on the other hand, said Nick's manner worked for Nick, it wouldn't work for him, as he's very social.


Edited... Forgetting names comes with age...distractions make it worse.  :)

Edited by Pepperturbo, 08 November 2012 - 07:24 PM.

SLDR TP 9.5 PX6C12 Tour Issue
SLDR TP 15* Diamana Blueboard 83
2-PW '06' X-Forged - PX6.0
Miura 53* PX6.0-E0 / 59* DGS200-E0
ProV1x & Hex Black
SC California Monterey

#47 tbowles411

tbowles411

    Blair's back!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 1877

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Postavrag, on 08 November 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 08 November 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

For all we know they had a bet on how long it would take for the interviewer bring up Faldo.

Excellent explanation. :good:

Very plausable.  Almost like Tiger told him, "You're going to be asked about this.  I bet you $10 within the first 5 minutes...."

#48 Arafel

Arafel

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14708
  • Joined: 05/11/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 648

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostPepperturbo, on 08 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

After watching that video - its clear - Tiger needs Kory way more then the other way around.  The reason is Tiger has burnt many bridges on tour, and off.  Tiger snickers when presented with Faldo's comment regarding his social style during his day, was mentioned.  Sadly it was almost disrespectful, for what ever the reason.  Kory, the gentlemen, on the other hand, said Nick's manner worked for Nick, it wouldn't work for him, as he's very social.

Kory?  That's funny.

#49 tbowles411

tbowles411

    Blair's back!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 1877

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Postsustain, on 08 November 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

View PostPepperturbo, on 08 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

After watching that video - its clear - Tiger needs Kory way more then the other way around.  The reason is Tiger has burnt many bridges on tour, and off.  Tiger snickers when presented with Faldo's comment regarding his social style during his day, was mentioned.  Sadly it was almost disrespectful, for what ever the reason.  Kory, the gentlemen, on the other hand, said Nick's manner worked for Nick, it wouldn't work for him, as he's very social.

Kory?  That's funny.
Damn you autocorrect!  LOL  :cheesy:

#50 no2re

no2re

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33539
  • Joined: 07/02/2007
  • Location:Fairfax
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

Whoever thinks Rory's deal with Nike is more lucrative than Tiger's, is definitely smoking something...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 nichho

nichho

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75678
  • Joined: 02/19/2009
  • Location:Northern England
  • Ebay ID:nichho
GolfWRX Likes : 121

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

View PostBuffdaddy, on 08 November 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

One guy gets paid to do that.  That's his job.
The others are doing it because it's their personality. (notice I didn't pluralize that?)

And when was Faldo mocking Tiger?
Where have you been? He along with Norman never back down from an opportunity to take a shot at Woods. I personally get tired of Tiger taking the high road when it comes to these pompous jerks.

Let's separate Norman here for a minute because he absolutely does under his own volition  And by associating him, it means that Faldo automatically does, which he absolutely does not.  If you haven't noticed...Faldo gets paid to talk about relevant topics in golf.  Tiger is THE MOST RELEVANT TOPIC in golf, especially this year...

Driver wayward, weekend meltdowns, big wins, is he hurt again, how can he stop getting double crossed off the tee or getting stuck up top.  Yep he talks these to death but so does every body else.

Wait...you know what forget all of that because you just reminded me that I've been under a rock and never watch anything golf related.  I feel like new man now :beach:

Tiger'll get it moved for you.
Cobra Amp Cell Pro Kuro Kage S
Mizuno MP650 3 Wood Orochi Red Eye Stiff
Mizuno MP650 20* Hybrid Orochi Red Eye
Callaway 2013 X Forged PX PXI 5.5
MacGregor  Fat Lady Swings
Ping Tour W 52 & 58 AWT X Flex

#52 bunter101

bunter101

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47370
  • Joined: 01/28/2008
  • Location:The Kingdom
GolfWRX Likes : 259

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

View Postno2re, on 08 November 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Whoever thinks Rory's deal with Nike is more lucrative than Tiger's, is definitely smoking something...

Pretty sure Tigers Nike pay is a base rate plus a commission in relation to sales of TW branded clothing etc..
His base rate will be lower than Rory without a doubt. IF Rory is going to be on the mentioned $25 million a year of course.

Edited by bunter101, 08 November 2012 - 02:57 PM.


#53 Vindog

Vindog

    Cuddly as a cactus, charming as an eel

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
  • Location:Maine, the final frontier
GolfWRX Likes : 2349

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

View Postnichho, on 08 November 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

Wait...you know what forget all of that because you just reminded me that I've been under a rock and never watch anything golf related.  I feel like new man now :beach:

Tiger'll get it moved for you.

Hahaha   well done, sir
run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

#54 Kurtw90

Kurtw90

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204269
  • Joined: 09/23/2012
  • Location:Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Just to make sure, people are still making judgements on Rory and Tiger while only making assumptions as to what they were laughing about?

Okay, got it.

#55 spitfisher

spitfisher

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73111
  • Joined: 01/18/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

I saw their laughter as, 5 minutes before the interview tiger says to Rory, " watch this idiot will bring up Faldo somewhere in the interview, they always do, Faldo is always outspoken about me, my swing, my cut, my club choice........."

That too me looked liked what the laughter was about..


#56 +Church

+Church

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147683
  • Joined: 11/20/2011
  • Location:Central Pennsylvania
  • Ebay ID:church717
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Good video, thanks for posting.

#57 steedorf

steedorf

    MediocreSt

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205289
  • Joined: 10/01/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

You guys are over reacting hard, Tiger laughed at it, Rory smiled. Everyone knows Faldo was a smug ***** and hes closer to Tiger's era, so clearly Tiger knows more.

#58 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1945

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostVindog, on 08 November 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

Still, I find it very odd that such a respectful and seemingly "gets it" lad such as Rory would laugh and mock a knighted 6 time major winner.

Maybe money is changing him....Maybe Tiger is changing him....Maybe this is the "real" Rory and we've  all been buffaloed...

You can be a Knight!

And still be a DB

I think THAT is the joke.

Faldo, predictable Knight of Dbagery!

Edited by bscinstnct, 08 November 2012 - 08:12 PM.


#59 mack_n_rolla

mack_n_rolla

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141213
  • Joined: 10/05/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Posttbowles411, on 08 November 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

View Postavrag, on 08 November 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

View Postpappaf2, on 08 November 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

For all we know they had a bet on how long it would take for the interviewer bring up Faldo.

Excellent explanation. :good:

Very plausable.  Almost like Tiger told him, "You're going to be asked about this.  I bet you $10,000 within the first 5 minutes...."

Fixed...

Pretty neat interview and I just couldn't take my eyes off those custom blue Nike LunarGlide +4 Rory is wearing.

#60 J13

J13

    @jminis13

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:East Coast
GolfWRX Likes : 1234

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

Lots of interesting theories none of which may be true.  Of course we will never know.

Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors