Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Grafalloy Bimatrix steel tip section

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jay65

jay65

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 206889
GolfWRX Likes : 148

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Just wondered if anybody knows the exact length of the stell tip section of a raw/uncut Grafalloy Bimatrix Tour Prototype shaft? I have tried to email Grafalloy, but they never answer, so just wondered if there are any Clubmakers out there that may stock this shaft and know the answer?

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Johnny T

Johnny T

GolfWRX True Temper Test Panel

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77624
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I'm not a clubmaker but I have a Bimatrx driver pull lying around.  I measured it at 20cm (maybe just a touch less) to the black ring that separates the steel section from the graphite section.
Ping G25 - PX LZ 60
Tour Edge Exotics CB5 - Fubuki Tour 73
Titleist 913Hd - Aldila Tour Green 85
Titleist AP2 714 - Modus3 130
Nike VR Forged 54/58 - S400
Ping Redwood Piper S

#3 jay65

jay65

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 206889
GolfWRX Likes : 148

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

View PostJohnny T, on 08 November 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

I'm not a clubmaker but I have a Bimatrx driver pull lying around.  I measured it at 20cm (maybe just a touch less) to the black ring that separates the steel section from the graphite section.

Thats great, all I needed to know actually. Much obliged to you.

Jay

#4 lilmike24

lilmike24

LEAVE your MARK !

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Alright, I was thinking about buying one of these for a 3 wood.. But I wanted to know, how much you should tip it for a 3 wood, and what tipping does to the launch?

I see grafalloy says it's lowlaunch, but almost all the reviews I reah end up giving a high ball flight. What's up with this one ?
Nike Vr Tour 9.5* W/ Diamana BB
Nike Covert Performance 15* W/ Stock
Adams Idea Pro 20* Hybrid
Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300
Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400
Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors