Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

My 2 cents on the 913 Drivers...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chillr710

chillr710

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149843
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Just come back from a demo tonight.. Titleist & TM- 5 hrs I was there for!! What the... No wonder im sore!!..

ANYWAY - Currently playing a 910 D3 9.5 with Proforce V2 66g Stiff.

Thought I would just start on the D2.. and instantly I didnt quite like the look of the bigger head compared to my D3.
I tried it with the stock shaft, S and X. Wasnt working for me. I was put off with the bigger head so It put me off so I just handed it back.
Got a D3 9.5 (C3) and tried a few shafts. S and X

The club makes quite a different noise at impact! Little bit more tinny than the usual dull 910.
It did feel like the ball was jumping off the face abit quicker than my 910 though, but nothing to super. Misses were still misses, Centre hits still went hard.

For me, certainly not worth upgrading. For others chasing distance and want to stick to Titleist, I can see why you might want to upgrade to get some more yards. However distance isnt a problem for me so the 910 will hang around!..

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Hondabuff

Hondabuff

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15882
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

I was at an Edwin Watts here in Houston today and tried out the 913D3 8.5 with the new White Diamana XS. I currenty play a 8.5 910 D3 with a Ahina 72 Stiff. I was a consistant 108-111mph and was seeing some good gains over my current setup. Mid 280's and I tried my exact setup "910" off the fitting cart and my longest was 273 yards. Seems like that new XStiff White is an awsome shaft and very smooth. My Ahina in stiff always got unstable when I start going after it. The increased ball speeds were very noticable. The head has a ton of pop to it like an Adams club head. After 20 balls Its kicking the 910 out of the bag with out any doubt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors