Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

My Scotty Cameron Oregon Legends Putter Mint


55 replies to this topic

#31 highergr0und

highergr0und

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,574 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Joined: 03/27/2008
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 748

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

Well when you start a topic like this:

"Yesterday in the mail I got a gift from a good friend of mine. He knows I am a diehard Oregon Duck fan and told me he had something extremely rare for me. When I got home and opened up the box there she was, an Oregon Legends Scotty Cameron Putter. I rushed outside to take pictures for you all."

and then talk about selling it, you look like a jerk......

If you would've started it like this:

"My buddy owed me some money and sent me this putter.  I'm a huge Oregon fan, but I might sell it because I could use the cash.  I'm just wondering what it's worth"

Then you would've got different responses......

It's not rocket science....  You set yourself up.  Just stop posting to bump it and move on to the next topic.  No big deal, lesson learned.

Edited by highergr0und, 08 November 2012 - 11:04 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,928 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Ebay ID:birdies_and_eagles
GolfWRX Likes : 229

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostTMAGplayer1, on 07 November 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

View Postckay, on 07 November 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

Ha, what a d...gets a gift like that and wants to sell it.

It's a 1/100, worth $650.

Where did you get $650? One of these sold for $650 on the bay but it didn't come with the head cover and had a ding...

View PostTMAGplayer1, on 07 November 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

View Postckay, on 07 November 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

Ha, what a d...gets a gift like that and wants to sell it.

It's a 1/100, worth $650.

Where did you get $650? One of these sold for $650 on the bay but it didn't come with the head cover and had a ding...
I saw one sell earlier in the year for $650 NIB.  Apologies for my prior comment.  Only way to find out is to list it.
Taylormade R1 V2 Element Chrome 7F5T
Taylormade RBZ 17.5* Diamana Shaqx
Taylormade UDI 18*
TM Satin RBZ Tour 4-PW DG Pro X100
34/350 Odyssey ProType 6
51/55/60 588 Raw Custom Grinds
WITB Link

#33 ckay

ckay

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,928 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14808
  • Joined: 05/15/2006
  • Ebay ID:birdies_and_eagles
GolfWRX Likes : 229

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

View PostUnderdog1924, on 08 November 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

Is there a specific model name for this putter (ie. Monterrey, Coronado, etc)?  Really like the head shape but not sure I can find a mass market shape like this one.
It is called the Hollywood and available retail.
Taylormade R1 V2 Element Chrome 7F5T
Taylormade RBZ 17.5* Diamana Shaqx
Taylormade UDI 18*
TM Satin RBZ Tour 4-PW DG Pro X100
34/350 Odyssey ProType 6
51/55/60 588 Raw Custom Grinds
WITB Link

#34 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

    BMW

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Joined: 09/19/2011
  • Location:Columbus, OH
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 482

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

View Posthebron1427, on 08 November 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

View PostSilverBullets, on 07 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

View Postoption720, on 07 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

I Love My Ducks! Watch out Bama

Oregon loves to choke....

says the guy from columbus ohio....wtf?

Yes...

in the past 10 years... Columbus has brought home 1 BCS title and a 4 other BCS victories (fine 3 because one of those got vacated)... Sure they lost two title games... show me how many other teams have played in 8 BCS games in 10 years and won 5 of them...  One, notably, against a favored Oregon team
XHot 10.5 Diamana S+ 62x5ct X Stiff
Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400
Titleist Vokey 200 Series 48*
Titleist Vokey SM 54*/58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - CS

#35 horty1388

horty1388

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126433
  • Joined: 04/11/2011
  • Location:Torrance, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 291

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Why did scotty make an Oregon putter? shouldn't it have been nike that made this?


#36 pgagreg1

pgagreg1

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123073
  • Joined: 02/26/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

and in any thread with Cameron in it it is always the same negative nancy that starts the mudsling

#37 xxio

xxio

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,063 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 541
  • Joined: 05/06/2005
  • Location:Cebu, Philippines
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

8 times out of 10 when you say something is "mint" like in the title, you are looking to sell.

Could be the OP is one of the 2times that doesn't want to sell.

#38 KaBoom21

KaBoom21

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13233
  • Joined: 03/09/2006
  • Location:chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 85

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

I'm more than a little skeptical of the he-owed-me-some-money backslide.  I used to have a "friend" like that.

Edited by KaBoom21, 09 November 2012 - 08:44 AM.


#39 highergr0und

highergr0und

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,574 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Joined: 03/27/2008
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 748

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

View Postxxio, on 09 November 2012 - 06:46 AM, said:

8 times out of 10 when you say something is "mint" like in the title, you are looking to sell.

Could be the OP is one of the 2times that doesn't want to sell.

No, he made a comment saying that he was thinking about selling it......   but then he deleted it after people started to get on his case.  One guy did quote it though....

View PostTMAGplayer1, on 07 November 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Thanks for the replys guys. I'm not sure if I am going to sell it or keep it.


#40 xxio

xxio

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,063 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 541
  • Joined: 05/06/2005
  • Location:Cebu, Philippines
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

View Posthighergr0und, on 09 November 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

View Postxxio, on 09 November 2012 - 06:46 AM, said:

8 times out of 10 when you say something is "mint" like in the title, you are looking to sell.

Could be the OP is one of the 2times that doesn't want to sell.

No, he made a comment saying that he was thinking about selling it......   but then he deleted it after people started to get on his case.  One guy did quote it though....

View PostTMAGplayer1, on 07 November 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Thanks for the replys guys. I'm not sure if I am going to sell it or keep it.

"mint" is in the thread title. It could be different but I would only put mint in a thread title either in the classifieds or deal-no deal section. I would guess from the start he was leaning towards selling.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

    With work comes reward.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85116
  • Joined: 06/09/2009
  • Location:Las Vegas, NV
  • Handicap:+.08
  • Ebay ID:mammothzac
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

IS this real life?  Whats wrong with the world today.

#42 sean2221

sean2221

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 253 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10270
  • Joined: 01/21/2006
  • Location:New Mexico
  • Ebay ID:Sean21
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

WOW Unbelievable!!  None of you know the whole situation and yet you start throwing nasty names at this guy?  This post wasn't started the best way to state the situation in the original post, but really you all want ot start firing nasty stuff at this guy not knowing the whole situation?  There are a lot of good things about WRX, but this reminds everyone about the ugly side also.  No wonder things in this country are so bad.  I am by no means saying this guy didn't have bad intentions when he started this post, but please get the whole story before forming and opinion and especially before flaming someone.

Edited by sean2221, 09 November 2012 - 12:05 PM.


#43 hebron1427

hebron1427

    Older. Slower. Weaker. AtlJeff

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114354
  • Joined: 09/05/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 165

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostSilverBullets, on 08 November 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

View Posthebron1427, on 08 November 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

View PostSilverBullets, on 07 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

View Postoption720, on 07 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

I Love My Ducks! Watch out Bama

Oregon loves to choke....

says the guy from columbus ohio....wtf?

Yes...

in the past 10 years... Columbus has brought home 1 BCS title and a 4 other BCS victories (fine 3 because one of those got vacated)... Sure they lost two title games... show me how many other teams have played in 8 BCS games in 10 years and won 5 of them...  One, notably, against a favored Oregon team

so what would you call getting beat 41-14 by florida, or 38-24 by LSU? because i call that a choke. last time i checked, oregon lost to auburn by a field goal on a goofy play where a guy who got thrown like a piece of trash to a wastebasket ended up landing on his feet and keeping on running.

#44 stage1350

stage1350

    If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,635 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 664
  • Joined: 05/12/2005
  • Location:5 stars, 5 diamonds, 28 tables, 600 slots. Life is good...
  • Ebay ID:stage1350
GolfWRX Likes : 1262

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

View Postsean2221, on 09 November 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

WOW Unbelievable!!  None of you know the whole situation and yet you start throwing nasty names at this guy?  This post wasn't started the best way to state the situation in the original post, but really you all want ot start firing nasty stuff at this guy not knowing the whole situation?  There are a lot of good things about WRX, but this reminds everyone about the ugly side also.  No wonder things in this country are so bad.  I am by no means saying this guy didn't have bad intentions when he started this post, but please get the whole story before forming and opinion and especially before flaming someone.

As nobody knows the whole story except for the OP, you go with the words posted.  First post was that it was a gift and the OP was considering selling it.  I don't care what brand you are talking about, that's a d!ck move.

When the OP then backslid to make it a debt being repaid, that means that he's either a bullsh!t artist, or he's making the story more reasonable to give him an excuse to flip the club.

Add to that, that the OP is asking for the value.  Someone posts a number and the OP comes over the top with another example that didn't have the headcover and was in much worse condition.

We have seen threads like this before.  It's pre-sell hype or just a way to get around the 75 post minimum to sell in most cases.  The site has rules against that, which is why the OP has been called out.  Just put it on the BST, or eBay it.  I know I'm sick of the "what is this worth" threads and I'm sure a lot of other members are too.
Tour Issue SLDR 430 9w/ GD P9003 TX
X-Hot Pro 3Deep 13 w/ Project X-10A2
Tour Issue 585.H 17 w/ Diamana Thump X
Mizuno MP-63 3-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 TX
Vokey SM-5 54M and 60M w/ DG Tour X7
Bettinardi Solid Copper BB2 RJB1982

#45 damnorcross

damnorcross

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9945
  • Joined: 01/16/2006
  • Location:Atlanta
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

View Poststage1350, on 09 November 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

View Postsean2221, on 09 November 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

WOW Unbelievable!!  None of you know the whole situation and yet you start throwing nasty names at this guy?  This post wasn't started the best way to state the situation in the original post, but really you all want ot start firing nasty stuff at this guy not knowing the whole situation?  There are a lot of good things about WRX, but this reminds everyone about the ugly side also.  No wonder things in this country are so bad.  I am by no means saying this guy didn't have bad intentions when he started this post, but please get the whole story before forming and opinion and especially before flaming someone.

As nobody knows the whole story except for the OP, you go with the words posted.  First post was that it was a gift and the OP was considering selling it.  I don't care what brand you are talking about, that's a d!ck move.

When the OP then backslid to make it a debt being repaid, that means that he's either a bullsh!t artist, or he's making the story more reasonable to give him an excuse to flip the club.

Add to that, that the OP is asking for the value.  Someone posts a number and the OP comes over the top with another example that didn't have the headcover and was in much worse condition.

We have seen threads like this before.  It's pre-sell hype or just a way to get around the 75 post minimum to sell in most cases.  The site has rules against that, which is why the OP has been called out.  Just put it on the BST, or eBay it.  I know I'm sick of the "what is this worth" threads and I'm sure a lot of other members are too.

My thoughts exactly.


#46 Z3R013

Z3R013

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77770
  • Joined: 03/19/2009
  • Location:Corvallis, OR
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Duck fans just are that way :/ It would've looked better in orange and black.

#47 bjackson

bjackson

    Major Winner

  • Marshals
  • 4,618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8942
  • Joined: 12/21/2005
  • Location:Silicon Valley

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostZ3R013, on 09 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Duck fans just are that way :/ It would've looked better in orange and black.

Excuse me?

Keep this thread on track guys. If you want some NCAA Football thread, start one in the 19th hole. This thread is about a putter. Not football (or other generalizations stemming from non-golf programs).

#48 bjackson

bjackson

    Major Winner

  • Marshals
  • 4,618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8942
  • Joined: 12/21/2005
  • Location:Silicon Valley

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

View Posthorty1388, on 09 November 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Why did scotty make an Oregon putter? shouldn't it have been nike that made this?

Putter comes from Peter Jacobson's ties to Titleist/Scotty Cameron and Oregon.

#49 leadfoot_mf

leadfoot_mf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138024
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

nice putter

#50 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

    BMW

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Joined: 09/19/2011
  • Location:Columbus, OH
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 482

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

View Posthebron1427, on 09 November 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostSilverBullets, on 08 November 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

View Posthebron1427, on 08 November 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

View PostSilverBullets, on 07 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

View Postoption720, on 07 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

I Love My Ducks! Watch out Bama

Oregon loves to choke....

says the guy from columbus ohio....wtf?

Yes...

in the past 10 years... Columbus has brought home 1 BCS title and a 4 other BCS victories (fine 3 because one of those got vacated)... Sure they lost two title games... show me how many other teams have played in 8 BCS games in 10 years and won 5 of them...  One, notably, against a favored Oregon team

so what would you call getting beat 41-14 by florida, or 38-24 by LSU? because i call that a choke. last time i checked, oregon lost to auburn by a field goal on a goofy play where a guy who got thrown like a piece of trash to a wastebasket ended up landing on his feet and keeping on running.

Told ya

XHot 10.5 Diamana S+ 62x5ct X Stiff
Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400
Titleist Vokey 200 Series 48*
Titleist Vokey SM 54*/58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - CS

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 hebron1427

hebron1427

    Older. Slower. Weaker. AtlJeff

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114354
  • Joined: 09/05/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 165

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1353213820' post='5948825']
[quote name='hebron1427' timestamp='1352482070' post='5912445']
[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1352411141' post='5909311']
[quote name='hebron1427' timestamp='1352386545' post='5907439']
[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1352347140' post='5906293']
[quote name='option720' timestamp='1352331299' post='5905183']
I Love My Ducks! Watch out Bama
[/quote]

Oregon loves to choke....
[/quote]

says the guy from columbus ohio....wtf?
[/quote]

Yes...

in the past 10 years... Columbus has brought home 1 BCS title and a 4 other BCS victories (fine 3 because one of those got vacated)... Sure they lost two title games... show me how many other teams have played in 8 BCS games in 10 years and won 5 of them...  One, notably, against a favored Oregon team
[/quote]

so what would you call getting beat 41-14 by florida, or 38-24 by LSU? because i call that a choke. last time i checked, oregon lost to auburn by a field goal on a goofy play where a guy who got thrown like a piece of trash to a wastebasket ended up landing on his feet and keeping on running.
[/quote]

Told ya
[/quote]

Didn't see osu on the top 25 board. Mind informing us what their record is?

#52 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

    BMW

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Joined: 09/19/2011
  • Location:Columbus, OH
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 482

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

[quote name='hebron1427' timestamp='1353244657' post='5949267']
[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1353213820' post='5948825']
[quote name='hebron1427' timestamp='1352482070' post='5912445']
[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1352411141' post='5909311']
[quote name='hebron1427' timestamp='1352386545' post='5907439']
[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1352347140' post='5906293']
[quote name='option720' timestamp='1352331299' post='5905183']
I Love My Ducks! Watch out Bama
[/quote]

Oregon loves to choke....
[/quote]

says the guy from columbus ohio....wtf?
[/quote]

Yes...

in the past 10 years... Columbus has brought home 1 BCS title and a 4 other BCS victories (fine 3 because one of those got vacated)... Sure they lost two title games... show me how many other teams have played in 8 BCS games in 10 years and won 5 of them...  One, notably, against a favored Oregon team
[/quote]

so what would you call getting beat 41-14 by florida, or 38-24 by LSU? because i call that a choke. last time i checked, oregon lost to auburn by a field goal on a goofy play where a guy who got thrown like a piece of trash to a wastebasket ended up landing on his feet and keeping on running.
[/quote]

Told ya
[/quote]

Didn't see osu on the top 25 board. Mind informing us what their record is?
[/quote]

Is this some jab at the fact that their bowl ineligible?  If not, you're certainly misinformed... tOSU is 11-0
XHot 10.5 Diamana S+ 62x5ct X Stiff
Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400
Titleist Vokey 200 Series 48*
Titleist Vokey SM 54*/58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - CS

#53 scottydoesnt

scottydoesnt

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93187
  • Joined: 08/29/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Sooo, . . . did this putter lose a little value yesterday evening ?  Should have sold it while they were still planning on being in the BCS title game  :)    I only kid, I know it is still a sore subject.

#54 PutterHo

PutterHo

    We all have our vices.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,814 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67708
  • Joined: 10/16/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 237

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

View Postbjackson, on 09 November 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

View PostZ3R013, on 09 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Duck fans just are that way :/ It would've looked better in orange and black.

Excuse me?

Keep this thread on track guys. If you want some NCAA Football thread, start one in the 19th hole. This thread is about a putter. Not football (or other generalizations stemming from non-golf programs).
I was waiting for B.Jack to pop up here somewhere when the O was in sight.  you mean they didn't give IM winners these this season?  :swoon: kidding kidding kidding

#55 PutterHo

PutterHo

    We all have our vices.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,814 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67708
  • Joined: 10/16/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 237

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Postkekoa, on 07 November 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostTMAGplayer1, on 07 November 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Thanks for the replys guys. I'm not sure if I am going to sell it or keep it.

Being from oregon, I like it!!

I'd just keep it since ur friend gave it to you knowing you are a huge ducks fan. :taunt:
Soooo thats why your go to color Green on everything.  I thought it was for Timmy Chang and the rainbow warriors or something. :telephone:


#56 TMAGplayer1

TMAGplayer1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132997
  • Joined: 07/13/2011
  • Location:Vancouver, WA
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for everyone who showed some class in this thread. This was the first year I paid the $35 to become a clubwrx member. My thoughts have changed now and I don't see myself being a supporter going forward. I miss the old Golfwrx.com days. Now it has just changed into a bashing of each others products.

Goodbye WRX




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors