Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Minor Complaint/Question

1 reply to this topic

#1 WVP

WVP

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113828
GolfWRX Likes : 154

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

No biggie here but this always kinda bugged me, especially since I use "replies to my posts" as my first method of reading WRX. Why do polls get bumped up from votes? Is that necessary?

It seems there are a few old as heck poll threads on each subforum that would have dropped away without this happening. Usually conversation is no longer occurring but they still clutter the first page of each subforum and also show up in "replies to my posts".

Again no big deal but I was wondering if this is needed or can be changed.

Cobra Bio Cell - 9.5 - PXv Tour 52
Exotics CB5 - 16.5 - Fubuki Tour
Adams XTD - 19 - Fubuki AX350
Mizuno JPX825 - 4-GW - Project X
Mizuno JPX - 54/58 - Project X
Odyssey #9 White Ice

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Gxgolfer

Gxgolfer

Site Founder & Co-Owner

• Rules Official
  • 14,349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11
GolfWRX Likes : 195

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Yea, we will address it.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
http://www.golfwrx.c...t-ad-questions/
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors