Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

7 iron dtl suggestions please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TrevorD13

TrevorD13

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126688
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 akiracornell

akiracornell

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 195590
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

I looked at some of your other slo mo vids on youtube
You take it back inside. So do i. But the 6 iron appeared an inside out draw.
What is your tendency with the driver? Might have to bring that downswing under flatter; finish more vertical because its longer shaft to get that same draw.

Edited by akiracornell, 09 November 2012 - 12:42 AM.

#3 TrevorD13

TrevorD13

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126688
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

View Postakiracornell, on 09 November 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

I looked at some of your other slo mo vids on youtube
You take it back inside. So do i. But the 6 iron appeared an inside out draw.
What is your tendency with the driver? Might have to bring that downswing under flatter; finish more vertical because its longer shaft to get that same draw.

thanks for the feedback....the slowmo vids were  from may/june.  I had an online lesson with herman williams and he noted as well that i take the club way to far inside with a closed face and a cupped wrist at the top.  the swing above is recent.  more of a flat wrist and less inside on the way up.  I used to hit a string draw with most clubs.  these changes have given me much more neutral ball flight.  my driver now is a 10-15 yard fade.  

trying to take the club back more on plane feels weird like i am lifting it straight up in the air but so far its working

thanks again for the feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors