Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

vr_s forged iron for + handicapper

vr_s forged iron nike gi irons game improvement golf vr pro combo nikegolf tiger woods pga tour amateur golfer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 niekgolf4

niekgolf4

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 210167
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

About me: 17 years old
                +0.5 handicap (EGA) Sweden
                 play golf everyday except during winter

Hi,
        Right now I play the VR pro combo irons (dynamic golf shaft) but sometimes on a bad day i hit them poorly. Also my iron play is not good for a + handicapper even on a good day. My iron play is probably as good as 2-5 handicappers iron play. My iron play is really letting my game down. I am planning on switching to the VR_S forged irons with KBS C-taper shafts. I know that the VR_S forged irons go a bit too high (i dont really like high ball flights) so I am thinking of using the KBS C-taper shaft so that the ball flight won't go as high.

What do you guys think? Do you think I can play better if i make the switch?

PS. I can only afford nike clubs because I get 30% discount from nike.

Thank you,
Daniel Ekegren

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 lilmike24

lilmike24

LEAVE your MARK !

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

I think this may be a topic better suited for the Clubmaking forum.

I can't really tell you honestly. For example I'm a low ball hitter, and then on top of that I use low launching clubs. Do they fit me ? Probably not, but they fit my eye, and they have that extreme forward ball flight that I want to see.

Go by what you FEEL !
Nike Vr Tour 9.5* W/ Diamana BB
Nike Covert Performance 15* W/ Stock
Adams Idea Pro 20* Hybrid
Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300
Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400
Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors