Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fubuki Alpha 60x5ct S soft to flex in Nike VR Pro LTD?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Another80

Another80

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196776
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Quick specs: SS 103-107. Med-fast tempo, later transition, medium launch/higher spin player.

I picked up a 9.5 Nike VR Pro Ltd driver on closeout. I've been through the ringer driver wise this year (Had an R11s with a Motore F1, a fast 12ls with both the Matrix and the Fubuki, a Vr_S pro with the stock Fubuki and a Nike VR Pro Str8fit with the project X) and kept coming back to a Nike VR Pro Str8 fit with a PX 6.0 in it...never liked the feedback or sound of this club, but the results were good.

Love the look of the new club, and hit it pretty well with the stock shaft--just felt like it could be "tightened up" if that makes any sense (fought with the high hook). Bought a Fubuki Alpha 60x5ct pull in S flex and it feels like a noodle--high hooks are way worse now. More than that, the shaft makes me nervous, really don't feel like I can go after it. The specs for the shaft are as follows: 269 CPM in 5" clamp, 252 CPM in 2/12" clamp with 205g tip weight.

Would these specs indicate that it's a "weak" stiff? Or is this just how this shaft feels?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors