Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tour Edge Golf- Bazooka HT Max 2x6 Hybrid Irons

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EvanGWatkins

EvanGWatkins

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106058
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

Hey guys, I am looking at getting my dad some game improvement irons for Christmas without breaking the bank.  Currently he is a mid-high 90s golfer that plays maybe 2 times or so a month.  He currently has some old (early 90s) blades and as he is getting older, he is close to 60 now, he is finding his iron game harder and harder to be consistent.  I was thinking of picking up some game improvement irons for him to try out and I ran across these at RBG for a very good price.  Does anyone have any feedback on these irons?  I have never used any Tour Edge equipment before, would these be clubs that he could use for a few years to make the game more enjoyable for him?  Thanks for the feedback in advance guys, I really appreciate it.

http://www.touredge..../htmaxcombo.asp

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 865golf

865golf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103516
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

The Bazooka hybrids are some of the most forgiving clubs I have ever hit - I kept one in my bag for years until a Titleist 910h kicked it out.  A good friend of mine who plays to a 2 hdcp. started playing them several years ago and you can't pry them out of his hands.  He has ended up with the 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 hybrids.

I have never played the irons, but I can tell you that the hybrids will be easy to hit and will make make your father happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors