Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Upstate NY Clubfitters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ddt4428

ddt4428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124933
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Looking for a club fitter in the albany,ny area. I have located a few through Tom Wishons' site, but I'm looking for someone that does indoor fittings. After a "way" to early discussion on xmas gifts, I decided that I would get my dad a fitting. All of the years that he's played, he's never been fit for clubs, and I really think that it would benefit him. There is a golf galaxy in my area, but after going through a half-hearted fitting there when I got my new set of irons, and the other mixed reviews I've read on here, I would like to see if there is anyone that actually knows what they are talking about and isn't just doing it to sell a particular brand.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 smash@gouge

smash@gouge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80035
  • Ebay ID:lnburgh
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

View Postddt4428, on 04 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Looking for a club fitter in the albany,ny area. I have located a few through Tom Wishons' site, but I'm looking for someone that does indoor fittings. After a "way" to early discussion on xmas gifts, I decided that I would get my dad a fitting. All of the years that he's played, he's never been fit for clubs, and I really think that it would benefit him. There is a golf galaxy in my area, but after going through a half-hearted fitting there when I got my new set of irons, and the other mixed reviews I've read on here, I would like to see if there is anyone that actually knows what they are talking about and isn't just doing it to sell a particular brand.
There is Northway 8 golf between Troy and clifton Park and there is also a fitter near Saratoga i believe. i got my current driver and irons fit by northway 8 and they do a decent job. far better than gg of dicks but def. not a trip to the kingdom or a titleist center. btw there is a titleist performance center just outside of boston which is only a couple hr drive. hope this was helpful gl with ur search

Edited by smash@gouge, 05 November 2012 - 06:58 AM.

Ping g30 10.5* set at 9.5* WB 73x
TM RBZ stage 2 Tp 14* GD ad-di 7x
Adams Super xtd 17* Ust axivcore 100x
Ping i20 3-pw + 1" green dot cfs x
Odyssey Tank Versa #7 38"
Cobra trusty rusty 53*-61*+ 1" s200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors