Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

WTT/WTS Play Tiger's CURRENT and Rory's NEW CLUBS!!

Rory Tiger Blades

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 djfalcone

djfalcone

USMC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136969
  • Ebay ID:falconeusmc
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Been awhile since I've messed around with selling or trading gear but I figure it is time for a change. I have a set of Nike VR Pro Blades 4-PW I'd like to trade for a set of Forged CB irons. The set for sale is STD L/L/L with S300 shafts and what I would say are brand new Golf Pride Multicompound Whiteout Black grips, midsize if I'm not mistaken. Awesome set of irons, real soft, Nike did a wonderful job with these things but I just don't hit the ball high enough for my taste. Trades I'd be interested in are

MP-59,63,64
Nike Pro Combos
Adams Pro Golds (had a set and for whatever reason got rid of them..by far the best irons IMO)
Miura CB
Bridgestone CB

Selling price is $500.00 shipped to your doorstep. Either get to me on here for by email djfalconeusmc@gmail.com

IMG_12981.JPG
IMG_12991.JPG
IMG_13001.JPG
IMG_13011.JPG
IMG_12971.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 zigfread

zigfread

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124445
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Do you want some mp 53's?

#3 daphenom121

daphenom121

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30392
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Any interest in Mizuno MP 30s or Nike Pro Combo OS?  

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors