Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Scotty Cameron - Studio Select 34".. 15g weights

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 H823Putt

H823Putt

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13327
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Selling a 34" Scotty Cameron Studio Select putter.  This putter has 15 gram weights installed from the factory.  Overall the putter is in great shape.. There are a few tiny marks on the neck where the shafts meets the hosel from it being a soft metal.  The marks are not noticeable from the address position, but worth mentioning.  The rest of the putter is in excellent shape.  I bought it brand new and used it for about 6-7 rounds.  I changed the lettering to black paint fill, but all of the red dots are the original red (the original red paint fill is still there, I just used black nail polish to fill over top).  The lettering that now has black paint fill is the "cameron" on the face, "scotty" on the back of the neck, and "cameron" on the cavity.  All standard L/L/L angles.  I put a brand new Lamkin etched full cord grip on it because I tried a Jumbo grip for a little while, but didn't like it.  Headcover is included.  SOLD

Edited by H823Putt, 08 November 2012 - 09:51 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 newgolfer6699

newgolfer6699

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207609
  • Ebay ID:witchblade-99
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

How much for shipping to Canada?

#3 H823Putt