Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Callaway Diablo Forged 3-PW and TM Tour Issue Tour Burner TP

Tour Tour Burner Diablo forged KBS Callway

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rlskinne

rlskinne

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16091
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

Up for sale are a couple quality extras that were stables in my bag for quite some time. I bought both here from reputable sellers.

Taylormade Tour Issue Tour Burner TP 10 degree driver with Fujikura Fit-on 11 SIX stiff shaft. Certainly shows as used but no major idiot marks. Has the T-serial with B marking for conformance. Grip is probably at the end of its useful life.

$85 shipped to ConUS.

Callaway Diablo Forged 3-PW with KBS. I was told these were tour issue when I bought but have no way of proving. I was also told they were regular flex shafts tipped to play stiff. I had them bent 2* upright from standard last year. No sweet spot wear. The 6-iron has a ding out toward the toe. The 8 iron has a ding on the sole. Both are pictured and otherwise the irons show general use from 2 seasons of regular play. Tour Wrap white grips. You will not be disappointed with these sticks.

$305 shipped to ConUS.

IRONS
Soles.jpg

Diablo badge.jpg

faces long.jpg

faces short.jpg

6iron.jpg

8iron.jpg

KBS badge.jpg

White grip.jpg

DRIVER
Driver crown.jpg

Driver face.jpg

Driver sole.jpg

Fit on.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors