Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Tour Edge Exotics Xtreme Spin Tour Black 2010 wedge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Woodridge

Woodridge

Admits to playing "Jolly golf" on occasion

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143453
GolfWRX Likes : 155

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

On my son's recent b-day, I took him to Golfsmith to pick out something golf related. He's slowly building his own set while using mine. I thought a SW would be a good purchase since that's a pretty personal club. He just started playing again, so I thought something like the Cleveland CG16 would be a good fit for him. But, he picked the Tour Edge wedge out. I hit it a few times yesterday and liked it. It also comes with a wrench and three different weighted screws, which I thought was cool.

Tour Edge isn't on my radar as far as wedges go, so I was wondering if anyone has one in their bag.

Ping G-25, 10.5
Cobra DWS Hybrid 23* and 26*
Ben Hogan Apex Redlines 6-SW
Mizuno WII 60*
TM semi mallet
Slicefixer

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 mcalette

mcalette

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62741
  • Ebay ID:prairiegolf69
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

Hello. I have that wedge. What I like about the club is it feels so soft off the face and easy to hit. I found this wedge to be Tour Edge's best to date. I don't have the extra weights or the wrench. My wedge has the red weight installed. Good club in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors