Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Arms in relation to one another ...

left higher?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 masamitsu

masamitsu

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131236
  • Handicap:5.8
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

So I played at my course today with a guy I had met before.  Anyway, wasn't hitting the ball particularly well but getting it around.  He asked if he could give me a suggestion, I said "sure".  So he said in address position that my arms were way off (from  a down the line view).   He said my left arm should be much higher than my right and my left arm and shaft should form a straight line.  I tried this but felt very very uncomfortable.  I felt as if my left shoulder was way too high, my left hand/wrist pushed up and away from my body but the oddest feel was both of my hands felt very forward pressed.  
    Obviously my question is at address, what's the relation between the left and right arms (for a right handed golfer) supposed to be?

TIA!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors